Gravity Perseus (ATK) UW145RF

My BB-10 came today so I did some testing and found this combo. Gravity Perseus (ATK) UW145RF. Gravity Mold 2, UW145 Sonokong, Defense Mode UW145, Counter Mode Gravity. Right Spin.

Gravity Perseus UW145RF VS MF-H Scythe Aquario BD145EDS
Gravity: 13 Wins
Scythe 7 Wins

Video proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACGHIDAcDWg
I did an extra round by accident!
Wait, so you were not testing in BB-10 before??

I think you would need to, at least currently, test something more prominent than Scythe.
A 65% win percentage isn't that great... Needs more tests.
Of course I tested in BB-10 before, it just wasn't mine
Dude in the video you did 18 rounds but only 17 would count. Plus, it was 9-8, Gravity taking merely one round.
What should I test against next?
Lightning L-Drago BD145RF
Meteo L-Drago _____XF (My CH120 Broke)
Burn Kerbecs 85CS
Other. (Say which combo)
A top tier bey like Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs BD145CS/MB and Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
Dont have Basalt. Sold it on Ebay £8
Hell Kerbecs BD145CS and should do and other top tier defense combos
I'm doing Lightning L-Drago BD145RF right now.
Burn Kerbecs?

I would just try this:

MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
MF-H Lightning L-Drago BD145RF VS Gravity Perseus UW145RF
Gravity: 10 Wins
Scythe: 10 Wins
My Hell... I dont know what happened to it. You can test it though
Yeah, this looks like a mediocre combo. 50% isn't great at all, even the 65% wasn't. And since there is no testing against Basalt, I'm sure people would be reluctant to use this combo.
You tested against EDS... This combo is extremely similar to the R145 version, it doesn't stand a chance when against Basalt BD145MB/CS and the video shows very different results.

Callum6939 That is utterly off-topic.
People, like th!nk (Urggh) would look at this and immediately say ''These results aren't accurate. Shadow Scythe cannot launch attack types''
That's true, he can't always determine that.

I would think you should test Burn now. Burn Bull 145WD or B Bull GB145WD
Close your speech marks.

People like me will say, this combo hasn't got good results, you are using terrible opponents, and the combo situation is similar to:
Changing MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF with MF-H Lightning L-Drago BD145R2F.

BeybladeStation
What the hell? Why are you including Burn at all? Storm/Dark paired with an RF can ruin Burn WD variants.
OK sorry
Anyways, if that were the case, you would be referring to what Spin Track? D125?
(Jul. 26, 2011  11:09 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Anyways, if that were the case, you would be referring to what Spin Track? D125?
R145/H145.

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB/CS
MF-H Basalt TH170/230CS.
What do the last 2 lines have to do with this topic?
Probably just wanting someone to do some tests against those specific combinations.
(Jul. 26, 2011  11:19 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Probably just wanting someone to do some tests against those specific combinations.
Not wanting, mentioning the ~100% win rates.
Actually my post was relevant... I ment test Gravity Perseus UW145 RF against both MF LLD BD145 RF/R2F and MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS with video evidense.

Sorry as it seemed I was of topic, but I was in a rush with the first post....
Why are you testing your attack type combo against a stamina , test against whatever viable defense combo you can make.