Gravity Perseus AD145WD 99.9% COMPLETE!

Good deal. Yep, good deal.

I'd just put the WD combo as Earth 100WD since that seems to be at least half popular for WD, haha.
Earth, really ?
Seems to be. The combo surprised me. Just a low recoil son of a gun. Back in the Basalt days, it could beat Basalt BD145CS, so it's definitely the best WD combo, good now or not.
Surely there are good Duo and Death Stamina combinations with WD that would look less outclassed, hah.
Haha, most likely, I just haven't had an opportunity to try them!
Phantom Cancer AD145 WD would be my pick. Earth isn't top tier any more for a reason.

Awesome work on the draft, I was going to have a shot at it myself (my time estimations blew out as you can see, a bunch of things happened irl).
I'm cool with that, it completely slipped my mind.
That's cool man. Duo and Death are the low-recoil wheels of today, anyways ;3

By the way, Kai-V, incredible work on everything. I'm sorry I haven't been able to match it lately, though I aim to finish the screw capricorne draft today.
Wow, this has been up for nearly two entire years.
Yeah, I think that it's about time that it has it's article up.
There is that Gravity RDF combo doing the rounds that seems to be doing quite well, may warrant a look into.
That's the thing with gravity, it's such a versatile part that the time for someone to find a new use for it, and the time it takes for articles to get approved (especially the time it took when it was just Kei) means it gets stuck here.

The WD section combo needs to be changed to what I suggested, too.

Other than those two things though, I think it's good, and my first one is debatable sooo...
Here it is then :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...us_AD145WD

th!nk, if that combination really proves itself, we can think about adding it later.

Congratulations everyone.
Yay! Great to see it finally up.
I'll be able to take proper photos of it in good lighting in the coming days. I have a NIB one I wouldn't mind taking out for a few minutes, it's from the Excalibur Team Set.
In other versions, it also needs these:
-Gravity Brave Attack (BB-97 Ultimate B-01 Gravity Destroyer [Stamina] GB145S Vs. B-144 Grand Pegasus 85MB)
Comes with a light yellow colored Destroyer.
-Gravity Demolition (BB-80A Gravity Destroyer AD145WD Vs. B-121 Inferno Byxis CH120RS)
Comes with a light brown/orangish colored Destroyer.
-BB-97 Ultimate Gravity Destroyer [Attack Ver.] 130F Single release
-BB-97 Ultimate Gravity Destroyer [Stamina Ver.] GB145S Single release
-Beyblade Metal Masters Video Game DS w/ MF Gravity Perseus (Stamina ver.) GB145S (Best Buy Exclusive)
Wow JUST saw this so happy to see its finally up! (sorry for the bump hehe)
Um what? This was no where near ready to go up... You didn't mention spin stealers or Gravity BD145RDF which has gotten some very good test results against top tier combos and is being considered by quite a few of the most knowledgeable to be top tier.
(Oct. 08, 2012  7:35 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um what? This was no where near ready to go up... You didn't mention spin stealers or Gravity BD145RDF which has gotten some very good test results against top tier combos and is being considered by quite a few of the most knowledgeable to be top tier.

(Jun. 30, 2012  7:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: th!nk, if that combination really proves itself, we can think about adding it later.

It's been months since this was approved, Ultra, and back then the use was quite small and Meteo greatly overshadowed it for spin stealing use.
Yes, that combination should be added now, and people should feel free to write something for it and post a revised version of what is currently up.