Gravity Perseus AD145WD 99.9% COMPLETE!

Clear Wheel, Stamina and Attack in the Overall Section should be capatalized.
(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Overall
It is the first dual spin direction Beyblade to be released and there are other versions of the clear wheel which can be obtained in The BB-97 Perseus Reshuffle Set.They can also be obtained from some of the Beys in BB-108 RBV8. Wouldn't it make more sense to mention these other versions in the Clear Wheel section instead of the Overall? Also, it is currently the only way to obtain the beylauncher L/R. Not anymore, since BB-115 is a Beylauncher LR. Each Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.

Thanks Byser didn't know about BB-115, but I think the ways of obtaining should be in the overall as it's not a specific part description...
Ah, well I meant mention the different versions in the CW section, not necessarily how to obtain them. Like maybe mention that Perseus has 3 different versions of its CW and briefly touch upon their physical appearance and performance.

(Aug. 20, 2011  5:09 AM)Byser Wrote: Ah, well I meant mention the different versions in the CW section, not necessarily how to obtain them. Like maybe mention that Perseus has 3 different versions of its CW and briefly touch upon their physical appearance and performance.

Oh ok I understand now. Thnx Ill add it in now.
(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Track: Armor Defense 145
Weight: 2.8 grams
AD145 is shaped like the head of a funnel, completely round with ridges lining the sides all the way around. Despite what it's name might suggest, Tracks such as 230 and GB145 outclass AD145 as a defensive Track due to its relatively light weight in comparison to GB145 and its diminutive stature when compared to 230, which makes it unable it to absorb hits as 230 does. However, AD145 has actually proved to be better suited for stamina, due to the outward weight distribution it has compared to other top tier stamina tracks, thus making it a top-tier stamina track.

(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Overall
Gravity Perseus contains parts that have both offensive and stamina capabilities when used in conjunction with other parts. For example, with the purchase of this Beyblade, the user would obtain AD145 and WD, both top-tier stamina parts. Additionally, the unique Gravity Metal Wheel and Perseus Clear Wheel has proven in tests to be a fearsome Smash Attacker and it is a top-tier attack part. It is the first dual spin direction Beyblade to be released and there are other versions of the clear wheel which can be obtained in The BB-97 Perseus Reshuffle Set. Each Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't the bolded words have capitals (excl. the end line)
Just asking,
Shouldn't we consider the different versions of GP? Like attack version, stamina version, etc...
Nojo294:
In the use in stamina customization in the AD145 article, you have written Hell Bull AD145WD/SD, which is a carp combo. Hell is only good in stamina when used with BD145 (Boost Mode). Replace it with something like Basalt Bull AD145WD.
(Aug. 24, 2011  5:17 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Nojo294:
In the use in stamina customization in the AD145 article, you have written Hell Bull AD145WD/SD, which is a carp combo. Hell is only good in stamina when used with BD145 (Boost Mode). Replace it with something like Basalt Bull AD145WD.

Ah my bad, I meant Basalt Bull Tongue_out Thnx Blitz
Quote:It is the first dual spin direction Beyblade to be released...

This was the 1st dual spin beyblade since the HMS series, not the 1st dual spin beyblade. Also, quickly mention VariAres as the second dual spinning metal fight beyblade.

Other than that, in my opinion, this draft is ready for approval. Hopefuly kei will approve this soon =)
So do I, I like the way you did the draft so far but don't forget to update with what the other members said.
You might also want to include the different molds of Gravity.
Don't forget random booster vol.7 stamia and attack ver. And the weight dif with somocon and hasbro the name change destroyer
IMO, you should put the combinations for the gravity clear wheel and metal. But, other than that, it's very good.

> Other versions such as the Defense and Stamina versions can be obtained in the BB-97 set.

Defense version is the regular perseus.

Needs more on the alternate CW's, IMO, and the mold differences of gravity are very important.

A note that it's been released by hasbro as Gravity "destroyer" probably should be added too I guess, yeah.
(Sep. 03, 2010  8:26 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Name Change
Gravity Perseus was released by Hasbro as Gravity Destroyer.

Face: Perseus
The face depicts Perseus, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Perseus
Weight: 2.7 grams
Perseus is unique in the sense that there is no plastic that blocks the prongs on left and right launchers from attaching, which is necessary to allow multi-directional spin. Also, like the current Hybrid Wheel System L Drago Series, rotating the Clear Wheel 180 degrees results in different modes. It has three projections which are layed out in a triangular shape. These three projections allow it to shift between "Defense Mode" and "Counter Mode", and it is asymmetrical. Perseus is only useable with Gravity

The original release of Perseus is named "Defense Version", and features three protrusions which evenly fit into Gravity. The other releases of Perseus are named "Stamina Version" and "Attack Version". The Stamina Version has six protrusions, which cover each of Gravity's depressions widely. The Attack Version has a similar style to the Stamina Version, but each of its protrusions are shorter and straighter, allowing for more of Gravity to make contact.

All three Versions can be obtained in the BB-97 set.

Metal Wheel: Gravity
Weight: 33.8 grams
The original Gravity Metal Wheel comes painted black. Unlike other Metal Wheels, Gravity can only be used with the Perseus Clear Wheel. This combination allows the user to switch between four modes: Right Spin Defense, Left Spin Defense, Right Spin Counter, and Left Spin Counter. This wheel has very good Smash Attack by using the six "indents" which the Clear Wheel fits into. When the protrusions of the Clear Wheel are inside the first three indents and only one of the red stickers are visible, it is in "Counter Mode", because this maximizes the surface area of the metal wheel, thus creating more smash attack. When Perseus fits into the other three indents and all three of the red stickers are visible, it is in "Defense Mode", which increases metal on plastic collisions, thus creating less recoil. The protrusions are more prominent in right spin, and it is a great Smash Attacker when used in a combo such as MF Gravity Perseus CH120RF(Attack Version, Counter Mode). With the release of the heavier 4D era beys, Gravity was outclassed by a new dual-spinning wheel, VariAres. Since then, Gravity, along with Lightning, is heavily outclassed by the 4D Attack wheels- Blitz and VariAres; and is also put 'out of use' due to the release of heavy, low recoil wheels such as Death and Duo. These low recoil wheels are extremely difficult to KO even with Blitz and VariAres, and has hence put Gravity 'out of use'.

IMPORTANT: Mold Variations
Gravity has been found to have three different molds. Mold One is found in Gravity Perseus Starters, and is depicted by the sides and the definition on each. There are more bumps and curves on the side of Mold One than there are on Mold Two. Mold Two is smooth all around the sides, and is significantly lighter than Mold One. Its performance suffers from this weight difference.
The toughest Mold to distinguish is Mold Three. It is found in Random Booster Volume 7, and is the same shape as Mold One. Mold Three is distinguished by its heavier weight than Mold One.

Track: Armor Defense 145
Weight: 2.8 grams
AD145 is shaped like the head of a funnel, completely round with ridges lining the sides all the way around. Despite what it's name might suggest, Tracks such as 230 and GB145 outclass AD145 as a defensive Track due to its relatively light weight in comparison to GB145 and its diminutive stature when compared to 230, which makes it unable it to absorb hits as 230 does. However, AD145 has actually proved to be better suited for stamina, due to the outward weight distribution it has compared to other top tier stamina tracks, thus making it a top-tier stamina track.

Use in a Stamina Customization:
AD145 can be used in the combo Basalt/Earth Bull AD145WD/SD to create an effective Stamina type Beyblade.

Bottom: Wide Defense
Weight: 0.7 grams

Wide Defense, as its name implies is the widest of the “Defense” series of Bottoms (D, SD, and now WD). This brings numerous advantages, but also some disadvantages when compared to the other “Defense” Bottoms. Because of its massive width that reaches the edge of the Bottom's perimeter, it is able to wobble at a significantly larger angle for a longer period of time than D or SD, and at a much lower spin rate. This can be advantageous in many battles, particularly those between two Stamina types when they are about to topple over; however, if you happen to have a weaker shot than your opponent who is using something such as Virgo DF145SD, WDs low spin rate towards the end of the battle will make it extremely easy for the opponent to knock it completely over. This low spin rate towards the end of the battle is created because in the process of wobbling at such a large angle, more friction is made with the stadium floor, thus decreasing its Stamina. This is all avoidable however if your shot is at least as powerful as your opponent, as the extra time it is able to spin on an angle will allow you to narrowly out-spin your D or SD based opponent.

WD although part of the "Defense" series of tips does not have any defensive capability because it still uses a form of sharp tip. Thus, friction with the stadium floor is decreased, which as a result makes it easier to knock around than something like RS/RSF which has much more friction with the stadium floor. WD does of course offer superior Stamina to RS/RSF which in rare cases would be an advantage, but RS/RSF more often than not has enough Stamina to outlast standard Attack types that use rubber based tips such as RF.

Use in a Stamina Customization:
WD can be used in the combo Hell Bull/Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD to create an effective Stamina type Beyblade.

Overall
Gravity Perseus contains parts that have both offensive and stamina capabilities when used in conjunction with other parts. For example, with the purchase of this Beyblade, the user would obtain AD145 and WD, both top-tier stamina parts. Additionally, the unique Gravity Metal Wheel and Perseus Clear Wheel has proven in tests to be a fearsome Smash Attacker and it is a top-tier attack part. It is the first dual spin direction Metal Fight Beyblade to be released and there are other versions of the clear wheel which can be obtained in The BB-97 Perseus Reshuffle Set. Each Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.

Read what I added, if there's corrections, please tell me. Otherwise, this is done, I went through the posts and added what people said.
The mold variations are for Gravity only, not "Gravity Perseus", no ?
Oh whoops, my mistake.

I'll change it now.

Oh, and I forgot to ask in that post; is what I said about the attack version shape correct? I don't have it, I based it on pictures and videos I've seen,

Edit2: whoops, made another mistake in the mold section, I put two of the same sentences. I'll fix it now.

Edit 1000: done the edit.
If I identified the right version within the official pictures, then I would write that the Stamina Ver. covers all the 'depressions' in Gravity in a wide way, while the Attack Ver. seems like a Stamina Ver. but with much shorter and straighter protrusions.
Quote:This is necessary to allow multi-directional spin that which is only available on this Beyblade

Sentence is rather akward, especialy the bolded section. Try editing it. Also, just to keep the article up to date, Vari Ares also has the dual spin feature.

There isnt alot of detail on the differences between the 4 modes. I know there isnt a lot to write about it, but there is definatly more on them then what you have written.

Otherwise, good work on this.

...where has Kei been lately? So many articles look finished/close to finished...
[quote='LeonTempestXIII' pid='873847' dateline='1325531244']
Quote:This is necessary to allow multi-directional spin that which is only available on this Beyblade

This is not the only beyblade to possess multi-directional spin, Variaries has multi-directional spin too.
(Jan. 05, 2012  4:08 AM)Space virus Wrote: This is not the only beyblade to possess multi-directional spin, Variaries has multi-directional spin too.

You could have phrased that in another way, because obviously at the time that this article was written, VariAres was not known, nor released.
I thought it would have to be updated, but it seems I worded it in a way that's "It's best uses are ____", which is good. However, if somebody could update the use in attack section to say it's outclassed, I'd appreciate that. The multispin thing mentioned above as well. I'm on an iPod like always, haha.