Gravity Falls

@Ninman: It was never intended to end this early and more episodes have been produced, the question is if they'll ever be shown or not.

@AGN: 21st is a lot sooner than I was expecting TBH. If this is true then it's great news.
i love gravity falls ,one question though book 1?
(Dec. 02, 2012  11:52 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: @Ninman: It was never intended to end this early and more episodes have been produced, the question is if they'll ever be shown or not.

@AGN: 21st is a lot sooner than I was expecting TBH. If this is true then it's great news.

Ik it was never intended to end but people think it might because it has not been playing for a while.
That's pretty much what I'm saying. The episodes have been made but they have never been shown due to complaints about the show. Whether the hiatus caused will end positively or not is anyone's guess but I would expect that, should the show not continue, the remaining episodes will atleast be leaked.
I love Gravity Falls! even though its on the Disney channel it has some mature humor! the show is great and well planed out!
i love this show but they need new episodes
(Dec. 11, 2012  5:34 PM)FANG237 Wrote: i love this show but they need new episodes

There is a reason why they haven't showed new episodes, look through post in this topic and you will find out why.
Check out these threads on Mystery-shack, if you want to join to sign up or post, join the mystery-shack,
Ps. These are role playing threads, and sign ups.
(Dec. 16, 2012  2:01 AM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: Check out these threads on Mystery-shack, if you want to join to sign up or post, join the mystery-shack,
Ps. These are role playing threads, and sign ups.

It shows guts to publicly show a link top your own thread, Decoderizer.
I guess but it's just roleplay it's not like an important thread or anything. There are rumors that the new episode Boss Mable will be coming on a week after Christmas.
I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet just incase. Besides, I have christmas to enjoy first :p.
I do look forward to it though.
Alex Hirsch confirmed that GF will return in early 2013. It will be sometime after January. Great news for me, can't wait.
(Jan. 04, 2013  9:45 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: February 8th.

Elaborate, you said nothing else but a date, is that when it is coming back?
(Jan. 04, 2013  11:59 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote:

Yes, he was adding onto my post. Please be more respectful to other members.
As for the air date, I am now very excited for February. It cannot come sooner.
(Jan. 05, 2013  1:06 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2013  11:59 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote:

Yes, he was adding onto my post. [undefined=undefined]Please be more respectful to other members.[/undefined]
As for the air date, I am now very excited for February. It cannot come sooner.
I wasn't trying to be mean and was being respectful by kindly telling him to elaborate.
Quit bickering, Ninjaman is right to think I should have put more into the post and I don't veiw his post as disrespectful but yes, my sources tell me it will return on the 8th of february.
I think the show is funny because there so random
So what does everyone think Boss Mabel will be about?
Stan goes away for a day and somehow Mabel gets left in charge?
It could possibly be about Gideon trying to find a secret in the Mystery-Shack and Stan knows that neither Dipper nor Mabel likes Gideon so he puts her in charge for the day, or Stan know that Gideon likes Mabel so he put her in charge to distract Gideon from finding out the secret in the Mystery-Shack.
The first idea doesn't make much since. Stan doesn't like Gideon either.
Yea, the first idea is a bust but the second could possibly be it.
I really think it's about Stan taking the day off and leaves Mabel in charge. Possibly Gideon coming and trying to find the secret of the shack.
Change of plans folks, the new episode is now scheduled for the 15th but this time the word comes from disney officially, rather than behind the scenes, so it should be harder for them to go back on.
Also, considering the date, an excessive romance theme seems possible.