Gravity Falls

what other secrets will gravity falls let out?
I have one. Anyone else notice the wierd tattoo on Stan's back? You can see it in Fight Fighters when he reaches up to get that thing on the shelf. Its near his right ribcage and looks very peculiar. So far, no one seems to have noticed it.
i have its pointing to something but what or maybe its some type of map
(Oct. 21, 2012  12:24 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I have one. Anyone else notice the wierd tattoo on Stan's back? You can see it in Fight Fighters when he reaches up to get that thing on the shelf. Its near his right ribcage and looks very peculiar. So far, no one seems to have noticed it.

I noticed it too. It was weird. You had to really pause it at the right time to see it.
yea because you only see the some type of blue arrow at first
(Oct. 21, 2012  12:32 AM)kyoya321 Wrote: yea because you only see the some type of blue arrow at first

Right, if you go on this site It talk about the tatoo.
yea the computer im on wont allow me to click spoilers or anything but what is it saying about the tatoo
(Oct. 21, 2012  12:44 AM)kyoya321 Wrote: yea the computer im on wont allow me to click spoilers or anything but what is it saying about the tatoo

Just pm me and we can talk about it.
the tatoo may be a reversed image of some kind of seceret. If somebody saw it, they may not know what it is unless they take a photo of it and/or look at it in a mirror. However, because the tatoo is on his back not even he could see it in a mirror. What i'm thinking is: Stan wrote the books with at least 3 copys or parts. he seperated them around gravity falls and keeps a map on his back.
(Oct. 27, 2012  5:21 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: the tatoo may be a reversed image of some kind of seceret. If somebody saw it, they may not know what it is unless they take a photo of it and/or look at it in a mirror. However, because the tatoo is on his back not even he could see it in a mirror. What i'm thinking is: Stan wrote the books with at least 3 copys or parts. he seperated them around gravity falls and keeps a map on his back.

Nice, one thing though, you think STAN wrote the book????? Well it's a huge possibility that he could have. I don't know, it is usually the person you least expect which in this case would be Stan, So maybe your right. Having this thought, we don't even know were the tattoo came from? He couldn't have done it himself sooo, there has to be someone else too, maybe it's a character they haven't shown yet. Who knows.
Look at what I found, a strong theory,

Warning Long Theory (Click to View)
I do NOT take credit I copied this from this link http://gravity-falls-conspiracies.tumblr...r-approach
(Oct. 27, 2012  9:14 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: Look at what I found, a strong theory,

Warning Long Theory (Click to View)
I do NOT take credit I copied this from this link http://gravity-falls-conspiracies.tumblr...r-approach

Wow, this is great! I am been studying the symbols too and making conclusion but this takes the cake. Thank you for this. The way I see it is the symbols have a connection with the characters right?
Mabel has most of the Symbols on her shirts. So she is a very important part. Grunkle Stan has a symbol on his hat, Soos on his shirt, Robbie on his shirt, and so on.
also the biggest 2 mysteries of all is who has book 1 and what is on stan back
(Aug. 17, 2012  12:48 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  10:27 PM)legendblader01 Wrote: the animation seems so familiar

The creator of this show worked on Flapjack as well. Notice any similarities in Lil Gideon's voice?

Aww man, Paper Jam Dipper and Tyrone's deaths were tragic. But it's better that way for Paper Jam Dipper.
i thought i heard flapjack. any one notice gruncle stan sounds and acts like cpt. kinuckies? and and remember when tyrone was gonna be called dipper number 2? that was funny .and i thought it was funny when jam dipper climbed on top of dipper and he was like kna kna kna kna kna kna kna. funny stuff. to bad they melted like the uprising wax figures all except larry king`s head.

It's been a while since Gravity Falls has come on TV. Wander why though, maybe there making a special episode that will be a hour. I hope so, cause that would be awesome. They should make a movie off of Gravity Falls. It would be great! I hope Gravity Falls comes on this week.
(Nov. 04, 2012  9:29 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: It's been a while since Gravity Falls has come on TV. Wander why though, maybe there making a special episode that will be a hour. I hope so, cause that would be awesome. They should make a movie off of Gravity Falls. It would be great! I hope Gravity Falls comes on this week.

Someone told me there taking a break, a new episode will come around November or December.
The latest episode was intended to air november 4th but didn't due to "issues with disney channel".
(Nov. 05, 2012  10:37 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: The latest episode was intended to air november 4th but didn't due to "issues with disney channel".

Oh okay, that's weird. I wander what was wrong with the channel. It seemed to be fine, maybe it was a technical error that couldn't be seen on regular TV.
Scheduling problems? I don't know what went wrong TBH, all I know is that there is no confirmed replacement date and as such the series is currently on hold indefinitely. Which sucks.
For anyone who loves Gravity Falls I found this http://www.mystery-shack.com/member.php?...ferrer=521, it's a website specifically for Gravity Falls.
Apparently there have been complaints that the supernatural content of the show is not in keeping with the bible and that exposes kids to death at too early an age so it's continuation is up in the air at the minute.
I really hope we don't lose a good show like this to a bunch of stupid, overprotective american parents.
(Dec. 01, 2012  10:38 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Apparently there have been complaints that the supernatural content of the show is not in keeping with the bible and that exposes kids to death at too early an age so it's continuation is up in the air at the minute.
I really hope we don't lose a good show like this to a bunch of stupid, overprotective american parents.
I hope this show doesn't end. It was really good.
Alex Hirsch said it wasn't going to end because we don't even know the Triangle guys name yet. Yea ik HE HAS A NAME! I couldn't believe it.
From what I've herd on the GF wiki chatroom, the next episode, Boss Mable, is going to be aired as early as December 21, so there is a huge gab until the next episode, so that sucks.