Gravity Falls

(Sep. 03, 2012  12:30 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: you don't understand. THOSE ARE NOT QUOTES! my dad, uncle stan, and aunt ida each sound like the time travler.

PLease continue that conversation in PM nobody wants to here you yell. Argh!
It's all cool. Sorry Eternal E, I thought those were quotes. My bad.
I just saw fight fighters and it is AWESOME! It is by far my favorite episode. I figured out the code to.
I'm watching it right now. That's how bored I am. I watch gravity falls whenever I blade.
How can you be bored watching Gravity Falls! It is a awesome show!
My favorite episode was probably the one where Rumble McSkirmish comes out and fights Robbie, and when he beats him up, Dipper tells him he didn't really "kill his father", and he has that whole emotional scene. xD
Lol, that is my all time favorite episode. If you go to google or tumblur there is a gravity falls decode tumblur or a gravity falls gossiper podcast, it's pretty much the best thing you will ever hear in your life (podcast).
I made my own copy of dipper's book by taking photos of the shows. I use non-stop photo so I don't miss a frame. Also, Dipper's book is the 3rd copy, and Gideon's is the 2nd. We here at GF Secrets have learned that:
A. The 1st copy belongs to the owner
B. The owner is either Grunckle Stan, Gideon's father, Maybel and Dipper's father, or an unshown character.
"We here at G secrets"

???

Who is this we? Is that even a real organization? Your entire post is unconfirmed speculation. On top of that, there is no way you can have copies of the book, as not all the pages have been shown, and even with still frames, you are gonna get a few partial pages.
(Oct. 06, 2012  10:11 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: "We here at G secrets"

???

Who is this we? Is that even a real organization? Your entire post is unconfirmed speculation. On top of that, there is no way you can have copies of the book, as not all the pages have been shown, and even with still frames, you are gonna get a few partial pages.

I agree, first of all like Leon said we have not seen every page. Second, it is actually impossible to create your own copy not only because we have not see all of the pages but also because they don't show every page in the show. The last episode didn't have a page in it.
For those interested, Rumble McSkirmish's inventory contains an appale and a (lit) campfire and his opponents are Mr.Karate, Joe Zambique, Tsar Barian, Beastor, Max Calves and some girl who is never scrolled over on the caracter select menu.
(Oct. 07, 2012  2:55 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: For those interested, Rumble McSkirmish's inventory contains an appale and a (lit) campfire and his opponents are Mr.Karate, Joe Zambique, Tsar Barian, Beastor, Max Calves and some girl who is never scrolled over on the caracter select menu.

What do you mean by Rumble McSkirmish's inventory?
I love the secrets in this show they are so elaborate and amazing.
(Oct. 12, 2012  1:00 AM)Andy12 Wrote: I love the secrets in this show they are so elaborate and amazing.

I know it's amazing how secret this show is. They even have codes at the end of each episode.
Can I Just Ask Where You Can Download Gravity Falls Episodes For Free?
(Oct. 13, 2012  1:10 AM)Swordsman Zoro Wrote: Can I Just Ask Where You Can Download Gravity Falls Episodes For Free?

no... no you cannot. Don't ask questions with no answer. like asking 1/3 of 100. there is no exact number that answers that. nor will there ever be.

At the beggining of Fight Fighters, Rumble McSkirmish said
"Dr. Karate! You killed my father again!" does his father get revived every time or... what?
(Aug. 16, 2012  6:02 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: The funny, awesome mystery show that u NEED to watch!!! This show comes on Disney Channel every Friday at 9:30pm. The show is about two kids named Mabel and Dipper who work at there Great uncle Stan's Mystery Shack. Along with co-workers Soos, and Wendy. In the first episode Dipper find's a book in the woods and in the book it shows some of the weird creature at Gravity Falls Oregon.

Creatures: Gnomes, Ghost, Gobblewonker, Wax Men, Clones, Psychic kid, Minotaur!

At the end of each episode is a code. The way to find out the code for the first 7 episodes is to count 3 letters back in the Alphabet. In the recent episode the code has changed so I don't know how to decode it.

All in all WATCH THE SHOW!

Don't you mean Manotaur? This shows funny, and secretive, and COMPLETELY EPIC!!!
(Oct. 13, 2012  1:10 AM)Swordsman Zoro Wrote: Can I Just Ask Where You Can Download Gravity Falls Episodes For Free?
I don't know about downloads, but there are full episodes on Disney Channel's site.

I will answer your question but like Eternal- E said please don't ask questions such as to were to download episodes. If you have a I pod touch, or any phone with a store on it, go there and search Gravity Falls.

EDIT: btw if your looking for free episodes, the first episode was free when it came out. Not sure if it is now.
My favorite episode is Fight Fighters because Rumble Mc.Skirmish is very funny.
quotes from Rumble: (Click to View)
(Oct. 14, 2012  9:55 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: My favorite episode is Fight Fighters because Rumble Mc.Skirmish is very funny.
quotes from Rumble: (Click to View)

I love those quotes, just one is wrong. 1. he said "The child gave me a taco!"
dipper's cool because he listens to babba.Also mable ripped his chest hair off and put it inside a book.Smile
(Oct. 12, 2012  12:50 AM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: What do you mean by Rumble McSkirmish's inventory?

After picking up the taco, he goes through the items he has on him to select and use it and you can see what else he has.
(Oct. 20, 2012  10:27 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2012  12:50 AM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: What do you mean by Rumble McSkirmish's inventory?

After picking up the taco, he goes through the items he has on him to select and use it and you can see what else he has.

oh yea i remember tht.Dipper put the taco on the floor and he kneeled down and it was put in the inventory
(Oct. 20, 2012  10:27 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

OHH, I know what you mean now. Yea, that's good to know thanks.