Good offense layers?

So after doing some jobs I just got 90 dollars and as usual most of it went to other stuff (*CLOTHES*)... But I still have 20 left!

Annnd I need help getting a better layer for attack. I already have winning valkyrie but I want to use another just in case (also its worn with a lot of scratches and groves)

...So any suggestions? ( ˘•ω•˘ )
Z Achilles is pretty good on Xtreme or Jolt(If you know how to control this tip) Maybe that's an eligible choice? Other than that nothing else comes to mind, unless you wanna use Archer Hercules on an attack combo.
Has somebody forgotten Hell salemander
zA or sX are the top choices for right spin attack
(Jul. 09, 2018  5:04 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Another choice would be tN.
Or yet nL

True. You can also get sX. It's pretty good as well
(Jul. 09, 2018  5:20 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2018  5:04 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Another choice would be tN.
Or yet nL

True. You can also get sX. It's pretty good as well

It used to be good, TBH, wV bursted it 3 times a row

(Jul. 09, 2018  5:09 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Has somebody forgotten Hell salemander

It's a defence type layer.
(Jul. 09, 2018  5:33 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2018  5:20 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: True. You can also get sX. It's pretty good as well

It used to be good, TBH, wV bursted it 3 times a row

(Jul. 09, 2018  5:09 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Has somebody forgotten Hell salemander

It's a defence type layer.

But in his budget. sX seems pretty good choice.
Thanks to everyone who replied and helped me! I have found a Twin Nemesis layer sold separate from the booster and the random layer collection Sieg Excalibur on eBay so I will be getting those (ノ>ω<)ノ
Every Chouzetsu layer is good for attack except for Emperor Forneus and Archer Hercules.

God layers: Legend Spriggan, Nightmare Longinus, Seig Xcalibur, Beat Kukulican and Twin Nemesis
I think Archer has potential for attack, considering of its rectangular shape sort of like Flash from metal fight, so maybe with something like Archer Hercules 0B Xtreme for attack..?
(Jul. 12, 2018  1:52 AM)brandbrick Wrote: I think Archer has potential for attack, considering of its rectangular shape sort of like Flash from metal fight, so maybe with something like Archer Hercules 0B Xtreme for attack..?

Too round to be an attack layer. The bows don't even extend that far to be considered an attack type
How is aH round? It’s like in the dhape of a rectangle..
(Jul. 14, 2018  2:58 AM)brandbrick Wrote: How is aH round? It’s like in the dhape of a rectangle..

[Image: latest?cb=20180614180039]
It's not a rectangle, it's more of a edged circle. There are barely any contact points on the layer that specialize for attack. If the arrow tips were farther out then maybe it would be an attack type.
Salamander for left spin attack, bL works as left spin attack but is more effective against same spin, not opposite.

aH is heavy and somewhat recoily, but not enough to be a good KO attack layer, though the above attributes do help somewhat in the case it is used for attack.

wV and zA seem debated over, some people even saying one or the other is not that good, but personally, I would go with wV because zA has a small risk of breaking. tN at this point is still okay or good since it has upper attack to lower raw recoil and destabilize.

I find tN 0 Eternal a fun little combo, but revolve may do better.

Nevertheless, wV seems the most solid choice IMO, but hS is a superior overall layer IMO since it has extensive uses in defense and stamina as well.