Good eBay sellers to buy from.

(Jul. 14, 2016  6:27 AM)DFB3636 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2016  5:57 AM)RainingRotom Wrote: I have recently bought a Berserker Begirados from johnmiller and it's in horrible condition. First the metal and clear wheel are smaller then the hasbro Berserker Begirados which is a huge sign that it's fake. All I really wanted was SR220 and BWD and those are okay. Also, I thought he was sketchy before because he has some "limited edition" gold beys for sale. Lesson learned, don't buy from johnmiller.

johnmiller is a well-known seller of Rapidity (read: fake) Beyblade products. Can't hold it against him, though, because he puts "***THIS BEYBLADE ITEM IS MADE BY RAPIDITY***" in the descriptions.

I'm an idiot.
This is a great seller. He frequently puts beyblade up for comparatively good prices.
He is UK based too.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/u.u0248/m.html?_...ipg=&_from=
(Oct. 02, 2016  5:39 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Is pvccard.expert good to buy from?

very good. you can also get @[Time] to set you up with him directly so it's cheaper
(Oct. 02, 2016  5:39 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Is pvccard.expert good to buy from?

Had great experiences. I don't think you would need Time to set you up with him directly, just send him a message on ebay asking him to email you.
He's fantastic! I've ordered several stuff including cases of RBV3 for burst and other stuff. Try preordering and paying in advance to get your stuff early when PVC gets the newly released in 3-5 days.
megames and ibargain-usave are my favorites!!!

http://stores.ebay.com/ibargain-usave?_rdc=1
http://stores.ebay.com/megames?_rdc=1

Plus,if it's okay to mention myself. I buy and sell a lot.

I will be going to the world's largest flea market the ending of this month and hunting for beyblades. So keep your eyes peeled Smile i'll be hunting for HMS, and plastic gen.
iBargainUsave is a TOTAL RIP OFF!!

Hardly a bargain!!! and youre hardly saving! should be called: iPriceUP-youGETRIPPEDOFF!
(Feb. 02, 2017  11:57 AM)2KOOL4SKOOL Wrote: iBargainUsave is a TOTAL RIP OFF!!

Hardly a bargain!!! and youre hardly saving! should be called: iPriceUP-youGETRIPPEDOFF!

He actually used to sell some stuff cheap but recently his prices have gone up as opposed to what they used to be even if he is selling some rare stuff.
(Feb. 02, 2017  12:26 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: He actually used to sell some stuff cheap but recently his prices have gone up as opposed to what they used to be even if he is selling some rare stuff.

Its one thing increasing the price, but its another thing where its overpriced/rip-off..
Ive noticed a lot of his stuff has been there almost a year now,  maybe longer.. doesnt that tell something?
Anybody here know anything about mybuddysearch? He seems to have a really high rating, but I'm not sure how confident I am with the amount of money I'm looking to spend next month and ebay random booster horror stories. Here's a link. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/mybuddysearch?_t...7675.l2559
I sell a bunch of MFB Beyblades and I have a pretty good amount of positive feedback.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m12390/m.html?_...ipg=&_from=
on july 3rd, i got paid and was looking to order Killer Deathscyther and Legend Spriggan. Obviously it would have to be an international buy and i wasnt looking forward to that as i was super hyped for lS. So i was looking and i stumbled upon the lowest priced seller, who also happened to have kD. I checked out his positive feedback and he had 100%, i said why not. Probably the best ill find. Boy was i right. Not even 5 minutes after placing the order i was met with a very kind, and sincere, message thanking me for choosing him to do business with, and letting me know he would have my order shipped as soon as possible and would let me know when he had it shipped. I was super impressed. I thanked him for his message and let him know it meant alot because i was very excited for these 2 beys. I went on with my day and about 4 hours later he messaged me thanking me again and let me know he had gotten them shipped! At this point i was beyond thrilled and was so happy with my seller decision. I then realized he even included pictures of the items in a clear ziplock bag (still in box) and then a picture of them completely packaged up and labeled. I was so impressed. I literally didnt think i could be more impressed....until... I got them in the mail on july 10th! Less than a week for shipping from out of country!! 4 days early too! The sellers name is 
kazusait_0 

And i recomend him 200%!!!
Is their any eBay seller that has connections with the WBO?
(May. 23, 2018  11:50 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Is their any eBay seller that has connections with the WBO?

taka.ohno, but read the info that goes with the item. What I wanted to buy had no tracking and you had to personally contact and pay more for it.
Does @[taka.ohno] still offer discounts to WBO members?
I know a UK seller on ebay who sells takara tomy beyblades normally only a few of the latest currently he has just zA, eF, Sr in stock but the price is around £20 and shipping takes 2-3 days. Only thing is he also sells fakes but makes it obvious which ones are takara tomy and fakes. Idk if anyone in the uk wants to know the sellers username let me know ill post it here. Hes got great feedback and is reliable and wont try to decieve you if you just ask him.
Has anyone bought Beyblades from havenso?
(Jul. 03, 2018  11:45 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Has anyone bought Beyblades from havenso?

I've bought once. That was legit.
i just wanted to throw out there my opinion

don’t worry about individual sellers

worry about items sold related to the positive feedback of sellers

positive feedback should include sales of speciality japanese items/toys at market prices

if you see a seller with 100% positive feedback for dozens of cheap clothing items or other non-japanese items, beware and avoid

use your brain

don’t be lazy, cheap, or stupid
and you’ll never get ripped off

there are no legitimate steal deals on ebay for beyblade

there are loads of fraudulent trap offerings on ebay
Recently purchased a GOD stadium starters for 15AUD from an Ebay seller that has been removed, so i guess i won't be getting it ?
Ebay notified me that the item has been sent though.
(Jul. 10, 2018  4:40 AM)Masugu Wrote: Recently purchased a GOD stadium starters for 15AUD from an Ebay seller that has been removed, so i guess i won't be getting it ?

Definitely a fake listing. Ask eBay for a refund immediately. 

The golden rule here is if it's too good to be true, then it is.
(Jul. 10, 2018  11:00 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2018  4:40 AM)Masugu Wrote: Recently purchased a GOD stadium starters for 15AUD from an Ebay seller that has been removed, so i guess i won't be getting it ?

Definitely a fake listing. Ask eBay for a refund immediately. 

The golden rule here is if it's too good to be true, then it is.

It says expected delivery 30th July, so I am not sure if I should wait until after 30th or ask for refund immediately