Good eBay sellers to buy from.

(Jun. 28, 2015  11:08 PM)Subhaan2703 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2015  10:59 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2015  3:08 PM)Subhaan2703 Wrote: Anyone used that guy called 'Kitaechan'?

Yeah, he's a trusted seller. He mostly sells Sono-Kong plastic though.

Do you know any seller that sells Takara? And what is the main downfall of Sonokong if you don't mind me asking. I mainly want them for nostalgic reasons with the odd few battles. Would SOK be okay?

saito.toys sells takara beyblades
anyone know a seller who sells an HMS pegasus starter set for a low price
(Jul. 19, 2015  2:04 AM)AnubisisAwesome Wrote: anyone know a seller who sells an HMS pegasus starter set for a low price

Wait, HMS and pegasus ? There is no pegasus-themed Beyblade in HMS. Did you mean HWS (Hybrid Wheel System) ?
(Jul. 19, 2015  2:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2015  2:04 AM)AnubisisAwesome Wrote: anyone know a seller who sells an HMS pegasus starter set for a low price

Wait, HMS and pegasus ? There is no pegasus-themed Beyblade in HMS. Did you mean HWS (Hybrid Wheel System) ?

oh right yeah i meant hws
A day after my purchase from Dimsum2u, my card was almost stolen from an unknown guy from Hong Kong. (An I'm not even Asian ). Idk what to say about him. Also, my Basalt Horogium was delivered in more than a month.
Yes, how did you pay ? I doubt dimsum2u would be responsible for this.
If you use paypal, seller have no visibility to your credit card.
Is jacknoot01 a good seller?
He looks alright, but his prices are crazy though.
His Rock Bisons price seems okay, it's the one I plan on getting.

Either that or the used one for £14.49 or the Sono Kong one, which I don't want.
Hey can you guys check out this seller and make sure he/she isn't selling me a fake launcher http://www.ebay.com/itm/271415487967?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT I pretty much think its legit but I am always on the safe side
(Sep. 06, 2015  9:11 PM)matt2627 Wrote: Hey can you guys check out this seller and make sure he/she isn't selling me a fake launcher http://www.ebay.com/itm/271415487967?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT I pretty much think its legit but I am always on the safe side

that is genuine.
(Sep. 06, 2015  9:11 PM)matt2627 Wrote: Hey can you guys check out this seller and make sure he/she isn't selling me a fake launcher http://www.ebay.com/itm/271415487967?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT I pretty much think its legit but I am always on the safe side

It's legit.

He says its TAKARA, and shows a picture. pretty unlikely to be fake

I think this ones a real seller, he was the one who sold me Goreim which was real and in good condition. I think it's real.
Ok thanks jinbee And the rest of you guys gonna show my lil cuzin beyblade today for his first time I am so hype and thanks for confirming its real
When buying Beyblades on Ebay, watch out for the seller Rapidity. Everything they sell is fake.
Any clue if bestchoice0228 is legit? They have some Beyblade Burst items for kind of cheap but I could have sworn they were selling fake MFB's just a few months ago. Is it still too early for fake Beyblade Burst?
Yeah they are legit, I have bought from them. It is too early for fake Burst
JH1026's ratings are gone down.. Is it still worth it to purchase anything from him ?
Hey,
The seller Jh1026 ratings well I would say that his Positive ratings are very high compared to Neutral and Negative.
Also he does have some really good MFB Items hah. I Have also heard that he ships by standard mail unless asked for Registered Shipping.
Well Standard shipping does really take a lot of time !!! Chances are there that the Package may get lost ( Well I hope that it never happens with Anyone )

I did ask him once. The charges for Registration Shipping is 3 $. Nevertheless if something Happens always there is eBay and Paypal That have got you back !!!!
By the way what are you planning to buy Friend ? Smile
Cheers !!!
Burst.
I found a seller call jh100 on eBay for uk!
I have recently bought a Berserker Begirados from johnmiller and it's in horrible condition. First the metal and clear wheel are smaller then the hasbro Berserker Begirados which is a huge sign that it's fake. All I really wanted was SR220 and BWD and those are okay. Also, I thought he was sketchy before because he has some "limited edition" gold beys for sale. Lesson learned, don't buy from johnmiller.
(Jul. 14, 2016  5:57 AM)RainingRotom Wrote: I have recently bought a Berserker Begirados from johnmiller and it's in horrible condition. First the metal and clear wheel are smaller then the hasbro Berserker Begirados which is a huge sign that it's fake. All I really wanted was SR220 and BWD and those are okay. Also, I thought he was sketchy before because he has some "limited edition" gold beys for sale. Lesson learned, don't buy from johnmiller.

johnmiller is a well-known seller of Rapidity (read: fake) Beyblade products. Can't hold it against him, though, because he puts "***THIS BEYBLADE ITEM IS MADE BY RAPIDITY***" in the descriptions.