Good Shows that Died

I miss the good old days when Cartoon Network had great anime on (DBZ, G Gundam, Gundam Wing, MSG 08th MS Team, Outlaw Star, Blue Submarine Number 6, MSG 0080, MSG 0083, Rurouni Kenshin. Tenchi Muyo, Inuyasha, Hamtaro, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saint Seiya). There we plenty of great cartoons as well, Dexters Lab, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Grim and Evil, Cow & Chicken, Johnny Quest, Scooby Doo, Megas XLR. Great memories.
(Jun. 03, 2012  9:48 PM)Thresher Wrote: I miss the good old days when Cartoon Network had great anime on (DBZ, G Gundam, Gundam Wing, MSG 08th MS Team, Outlaw Star, Blue Submarine Number 6, MSG 0080, MSG 0083, Rurouni Kenshin. Tenchi Muyo, Inuyasha, Hamtaro, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saint Seiya). There we plenty of great cartoons as well, Dexters Lab, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Grim and Evil, Cow & Chicken, Johnny Quest, Scooby Doo, Megas XLR. Great memories.

I know what you mean, used to live for going around my Nans to watch Cartoon Network and Toonami.

I remember watching the first series of Pokemon, Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, Gundam and DBZ.

Do you remember Courage the Cowardly dog? Or the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy?

(Apr. 30, 2012  12:24 AM)B!gBang Wrote: Who could forget Pokemon. That show was duh best Smile

In tell they worked "friendship" and "courage" into there theme.

1. Stupid Characters

2. Stupid Opening/Song

3. Just flat out stupid!!!
I agree. The old seasons were better. Maybe thats why I stopped watching Pokemon....

(Apr. 30, 2012  6:48 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Aw, I love(d) Courage The Cowardly Dog! Grin

Amazingly though, Courage still airs in India. IIRC, it airs every night at 11:30 PM. Wink
Sooo, it hasn't died out here yet, so I am a lucky man! Joyful_3

The show I miss a lot is Power Puff Girls, tbh. I really liked that rather colorful cartoon. Smile
You can still watch those two shows when they have 'Cartoon Planet' on CN.

DIGIMON WAS EPIC! I still watch episodes of it on YouTube. I wish they still had that show....
(May. 21, 2012  1:53 AM)To Wrote:
(May. 06, 2012  11:51 PM)ShinigamiChop! Wrote: Drake and Josh,George Lopez and Freeks and Geeks. Has anyone here seen freaks and geeks? It's a great show based on the 70's-80's time.

Drake and Josh should've ended sooner. There's nothing funny about a physically fit man.
Thats a lie. That show was hilarious.

@4DBlader, Yeah Yugioh GX Was My Favourite. I Liked 4DS And Gx But I Like Gx More.
(May. 01, 2012  5:39 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I also really miss Class of 3000. That had to be one of the most colorful, musical series ever and it didnt last very long. Just a shame about these shows. Anyone else realize 70% of these shows are from CN?? C'mon Cartoon Network, bring back the good old days....

With what you said, Cartoon Network started sucking after 2006... almost all CN shows before 2003 were epic... anyone remember that one CN block Fridays? It was.. *nostalgic memories, cant finish comment..*
Spider Riders was mine such a good anime until it stopped airing on channels in english Angry
i miss hey arnold, rugrats, and doug
What about shaolin showdown?
(Jul. 26, 2012  11:08 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: What about shaolin showdown?

That was the best show ever. They had the worst ending for it ever though. Lol
(Jul. 26, 2012  11:12 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2012  11:08 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: What about shaolin showdown?

That was the best show ever. They had the worst ending for it ever though. Lol
I know!!!it sucked!also what about medabots season 2 everything change!or cubix
Those shows were awesome to camp lazlo and fosters hime for imaginary friends was awesome to
No they werent.

The original FMA. I wanted to see how Al would bring Ed back.
(Jul. 26, 2012  10:10 PM)GravityPerseus. Wrote: @4DBlader, Yeah Yugioh GX Was My Favourite. I Liked 4DS And Gx But I Like Gx More.

I think GX is commim back on 4Kids after ending classic yugioh.
On my childhood I remember watching spiderman and his amazing friends! And the old spider from 1997!
I personally liked Courage the Cowardly Dog.I thought it was really funny.
(May. 20, 2012  8:14 PM)bennettcarroll Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2012  11:53 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: I know they still air Spongebob, but the show is practically dead know. Seasons 1-3 were hilarious, pretty much every other episode after those seasons is usually stupid and unfunny.

As much as I hate when good shows die out, it can sometimes be better than letting them continue (still referring to Spongebob). If a show sticks around a long time, most of the people who originally worked on it will step down. The show eventually evolves (usually in a bad way) to have dumber story lines because writers run out of ideas and characters' traits get exaggerated or emphasized more than intended.

I was also a huge fan of the first series of Ben 10 as well. Now, the show doesn't have the same feel as it used to, and the other 2 series are just... Bad.

Defstamina: Oh, yes, I remember Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends . It was a really great show.

I KNOW ben 10 know is more dramatic and boring it also is bad without the oringal music and the specail episodes like Ben 1000 or Gwen 10 stuff like that
I TOTALLY agree.I miss Ben 10.UnhappyThe new Omniverse series looks like it's going to suck VERY badly.
I agree. I really dont follow the story, but i thinks its to continue the toyline TBH.
IGPX on the original toonami, it only had one season but it was FREAKING AWESOME.
Code Lyoko. 'nuff said.
(Apr. 30, 2012  8:16 AM)Tamer Shinn Wrote: Firefly is one that comes to my mind. I lved the blend between Sci-fi and old western.

I've played the board game for that show a few times. It's a lot of fun.