Good Shows that Died

Mainly I was sad when Code Name Kids Next Door and Courage the Cowardly Dog. Courage actually scared me when I was younger, and now when I see a repeat of that mummy episode (Yeah, that's right I still have repeats Grin) I get the chills. But still, I liked it. CNKND was just really cool. It took normal kid-play and turned into something amazing. I do not, however, see repeats of this. Oh yeah, and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends was my favorite show before it was cancelled (for what though? Chief - Hmm ... ) now I can only see the opening episode, so I watch that and miss the show.
Invader Zim was one of the funniest things Nick ever released, I'm supprised no one that on here yet. Atlease it's on Netfix, as I heard from some friends last week, so go on there, you know what to do. xD
(May. 02, 2012  2:25 AM)Purple Pony Wrote: Mainly I was sad when Code Name Kids Next Door and Courage the Cowardly Dog. Courage actually scared me when I was younger, and now when I see a repeat of that mummy episode (Yeah, that's right I still have repeats Grin) I get the chills. But still, I liked it. CNKND was just really cool. It took normal kid-play and turned into something amazing. I do not, however, see repeats of this. Oh yeah, and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends was my favorite show before it was cancelled (for what though? Chief - Hmm ... ) now I can only see the opening episode, so I watch that and miss the show.
A lot more people remember (are scarred by this episode), than I thought would. I asked around school and a lot of people remember the curse of the mummy episode.
(May. 02, 2012  1:34 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Codename: Kids Next Door.

Show was awesome.
Oh yes, I remember watching it all the time when I was younger.

carp and dom int the bungalo i was SO annoyed when that closed down
i mean D i c k (name)
this is why

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt_farHgMfM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5UF_VOqB0I
(May. 06, 2012  2:10 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(May. 02, 2012  1:34 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Codename: Kids Next Door.

Show was awesome.
Oh yes, I remember watching it all the time when I was younger.
Chad was sooo awesome. I couldn't believe it that he turned evil, until I found out that he was working for the KND all this time along with Maurice.
Megas XLR was awesome

for some reason the creepy mummy from courage didnt bother me that mutch actually...
ROCKET POWER was one of my favorite shows of nick.
Drake and Josh,George Lopez and Freeks and Geeks. Has anyone here seen freaks and geeks? It's a great show based on the 70's-80's time.
Danny Phantom, 'twas interesting with all dat ghost stuff and whatnot.
Whose line is it anyway US version BEST Game show ever hands down. The show where everything is made up and the points don't matter I wish it was back with the main cast of Colin ryan and wayne maybe Brad and gregg
Yugioh GX was good but they changed it to 5D's but i still like all of the elemental heroes

Well, It finished the plot line so that would not count as died. But we missed two episodes so you could say it died.
The Firm is getting canceled this year. I DO NOT GET IT! It was a great series on NBC. But like the title of this thread. This was good and it died.
All the old shows CN played a long time ago (Fosters home of imagenary friends, Ed,Edd and Eddy, etc). They still play Ed,Edd and Eddy aswell as KND but they don't make new episodes.
(Apr. 29, 2012  11:53 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: I know they still air Spongebob, but the show is practically dead know. Seasons 1-3 were hilarious, pretty much every other episode after those seasons is usually stupid and unfunny.

As much as I hate when good shows die out, it can sometimes be better than letting them continue (still referring to Spongebob). If a show sticks around a long time, most of the people who originally worked on it will step down. The show eventually evolves (usually in a bad way) to have dumber story lines because writers run out of ideas and characters' traits get exaggerated or emphasized more than intended.

I was also a huge fan of the first series of Ben 10 as well. Now, the show doesn't have the same feel as it used to, and the other 2 series are just... Bad.

Defstamina: Oh, yes, I remember Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends . It was a really great show.

I KNOW ben 10 know is more dramatic and boring it also is bad without the oringal music and the specail episodes like Ben 1000 or Gwen 10 stuff like that
(May. 06, 2012  11:51 PM)ShinigamiChop! Wrote: Drake and Josh,George Lopez and Freeks and Geeks. Has anyone here seen freaks and geeks? It's a great show based on the 70's-80's time.

Drake and Josh should've ended sooner. There's nothing funny about a physically fit man.
Code Lyoko was a great show. I was so obsessed with that that I even knew all the lyrics in FRENCH. FRENCH!

Suite Life on Deck was a really good show too. I was deeply upset when I watched the last episode. I admit that did cry a bit.
Generator Rex, THAT WAS A GOOD SHOW! It was fun to watch but Rex needs to have a little kid that had EVOs like him, or at least finish the second season.
akio314: Yea, I agree. I don't even know what happened there, it just stopped. I don't think its canceled but if it is, the rest of S2 is available on Itunes.
Generator Rex stopped? Too bad, I enjoyed that show.
Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, best show ever
All the old CN shows that I liked
Camp lazlo
KND
Courage the cowardly dog
Ed, Edd N Eddy
Fosters home for imaginary friends
The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy
Teen Titans
I think that is all
I loved my gym partners a monkey. When is stopped airing on tv i went to izlese.com to see more of them
Does anyone remember robotomy? it only aired 10 episodes but it was funny.