Good Plastic Defense Blade

sorry if you don't getted it :X

All counterkid5 says, is one of these two phrases. I don't see how they would be helpful.

1) Hey, (name insert here) can u do thse bttles plz?
Driger S v Gallzly
Driger G v Galman

Both like their come out their boxes. Thnk you!

or this

2) So Driger S really is the best BEYBLADE! And Galman and Gallzly are the best defense and Attack! If not, plz make another vid!

And yes I am ElmoBey
Tamer Brad Wrote:
RayD Wrote:I have been playing it for a decade I know what iam talking of. Tamer Brad, calm down relax, there just question answers we dont want to turn it to a discussion right?...

The problem is you are saying things that are completely false, and it's going to be annoying to have to fix your mistakes.

QFT
My head actually hurts from all of this false info Uncertain
But Driger S is the best out of all S series right?
RayD Wrote:But Driger S is the best out of all S series right?

Depends on what you classify as the S-Series and what you need it for. I would say it is. But this isn't the topic for that.

Does it matter? What's the importance of Driger S being better than the others?

Analogy.
"Oranges are the best out of all round fruits right?"

Does it matter? Some people like oranges more, some people like apples more, some people like orange juice mixed with carrot juice.
RayD Wrote:False info? >=>, THATS ALL TRUE!!!

No, it is NOT.
RayD Wrote:False info? >=>, THATS ALL TRUE!!!

True is all a matter of perception. What may be true to you may not necessarily be the truth to the rest of the world?

If it works for you to see the world this way, then good, but most members here, including me, will have a differing opinion. Maybe, it isn't the optimum solution for you to dismiss it immediately.

They all have their own purposes, but all of the S Series BBs are good (Well Dranzer's is just decent)!
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Analogy.
"Oranges are the best out of all round fruits right?"

Orange Juice sure is amazing as hell.

RayD, you have never been to a beyblade forum have you? You need to open up and hear about the facts that the community gathered, and not just ask something, then correct the person who just answered you, saying that you're right.
RayD, Beyblade has not been around for 10 years. Please get your decades straight.
Ok... I will not just focus on which is better they both arre good as damn, and can beat some good beyblade in case of S.
Sorry AnnieDuck, lets see...well i have been playing for since it was realed until today
RayD Wrote:Sorry AnnieDuck, lets see...well i have been playing for since it was realed until today

Where're you from? When was it released in your area?

P.S.: Do you know how to use edit function?
If he's the counterkid5 guy on youtube, he lives in Peru.
elmo Im not Counterkid5 >=>, first you need to know what you are talking of
Sorry for assuming that, but you asked me if I was ElmoBey.

Are you one of keyblader's friends?
That might be the reason why there's some problems there Uncertain
Yes, sort of friends of all bladers =D
RayD Wrote:Yes, sort of friends of all bladers =D

Nononono, friends as in are are you an acquaintance? Do you know him well? etc.
Well close friend of keyblader not so much.

But theres something that is true I am from Peru, Yeah!!! VIVA EL PERÚ CARAJOOOOOO!!!!!, sorry xD
RayD here is a lesson for you, use the EDIT button please.

Multiple double posting ftl
Draciel S is great for defense. Use it in combination with Wide Defense and Heavy Metal Core for a great defensive Beyblade. Use four balls in the base instead of two. My favorite AR is Smash Turtle, Master Draciel's AR. Other ARs that will work are- Driger S, Galman, Galzzly with a different subring (use great dragon, or gaia dragoon G subring). Master Dragoon AR works well, Roller Defenser can work. Experiment.

But considering I've put two years and more of work into building Defense type Beyblades, I don't want to hear anyone say that SG MetalBall Base isn't good for defense.