Good Plastic Defense Blade

If you mean BND, the plastic is scrapped so it doesn't matter anymore.
Blade12 Wrote:If you mean BND, the plastic is scrapped so it doesn't matter anymore.

Believe it or not, people will be battling outside of the tournament! Gasp
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Blade12 Wrote:If you mean BND, the plastic is scrapped so it doesn't matter anymore.

Believe it or not, people will be battling outside of the tournament! Gasp

-Scratches out I will need one for the upcoming tourney-
For Deffense would be the best GALMAN!!!!.
RayD Wrote:For Deffense would be the best GALMAN!!!!.

Not even close.
Galman In plastic beyblades is the best of all for Deffense!!!, that proved
RayD Wrote:Galman In plastic beyblades is the best of all for Deffense!!!, that proved

Proved where? I think any member here would disagree.
RayD Wrote:Galman In plastic beyblades is the best of all for Deffense!!!, that proved

How is it proved? There's a lot of better defense type Beys.
Galman is the best plastic bladeyblades, because it has a double deffense ring, that makes it difficult to knock him out =)
Galman isn't all that great of a bladeyblade. The bladeyblade's attack ring isn't as round as some other attack ring, like Driger S's AR or Galeon's AR. And of course, uncustomized bladeyblades (Chocked) are almost never as good as a customized bladeyblade.
But Galeon´s AR is not as round as Galman and cant withhold some attacks as Galman do with some strong attackers, check out this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NZZKx4xJkds

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dzf3wh5Mha4
RayD Wrote:Galman is the best plastic bladeyblades, because it has a double deffense ring, that makes it difficult to knock him out =)

Listen to Elmo on this. War Monkey is bulker and isn't as consistent as War Lion is to being circular in shape. War Monkey has more smash to it which makes it far from being defensive.

I take it you=
counterkid5 Wrote:What you suggest me to buy:
- Driger G or Driger S
and why THANK YOU A LOT MAN!!!
Galman's AR is a good enough defense AR, but there are better ones. Its BB has terrible defense, and you'd be much better using Draciel S's. RayD, please take some time to learn about Beyblade before talking about things you don't really understand.
War lion (Galeon's AR) is smaller, and has more spin velocity.

And like I said, uncustomized is never as good as customized. Tuttali's videos might give you an IDEA of how the beyblades perform, but the beyblades don't perform as well as some of the combos shared in these forums.

Also, Counterkid5 is annoying as hell, and wrong as well. I wouldn't listen to what he has to say

oh schnaps
Tuttali has some interesting videos, but he refuses to customize (I e-mailed him) so you can't really get a good idea of how useful a Beyblade is.
What Your saying that Draciel S has more deffense than Galman!!!, Your wrong dude.
RayD Wrote:Galman is the best plastic bladeyblades, because it has a double deffense ring, that makes it difficult to knock him out =)

It appears to be good for defence but... the base is too slippery. So, getting hit causes it to be knocked out easier. There are many better choices for defence.
RayD Wrote:What Your saying that Draciel S has more deffense than Galman!!!, Your wrong dude.

You're wrong.
RayD Wrote:What Your saying that Draciel S has more deffense than Galman!!!, Your wrong dude.

I said it twice already. I'll bold it this time

UNCUSTOMIZED IS NEVER AS GOOD AS CUSTOMIZED

Soooooo if you want a good beyblade, don't think Draciel S is carp, Driger S and G are AMZING, thats like all ima use.

To have a functional beyblade, you need to combine parts, not just take a beyblade out of the box and say it's amazing.

And if you really are counterkid5, thank God you stopped annoying me on Youtube.
Tuttali knows what hes doing, he just do not customize battles because to really prove the efficiency of a normal not altered beyblade, dont bother him with customized battles. Counterkid5, is bit crazy but he also knows more than you ever though, i asked him some questions, getted some useful answers.

EDIT BY TAMER BRAD: Next time you need to fix your post, use the edit button.
RayD Wrote:Tuttali knows what hes doing, he just do customize battles because to really prove the efficiency of a normal not altered beyblade, dont bother him with customized battles. Counterkid5, is bit crazy but he also knows more than you ever though, i asked him some questions, getted some useful answers.

RayD, the players here have been playing for over HALF A DECADE and know more than anyone else in the Beyblade community. If you're not going to listen, don't ask us any more questions.
I have been playing it for a decade I know what iam talking of. Tamer Brad, calm down relax, there just question answers we dont want to turn it to a discussion right?...
RayD Wrote:I have been playing it for a decade I know what iam talking of. Tamer Brad, calm down relax, there just question answers we dont want to turn it to a discussion right?...

The problem is you are saying things that are completely false, and it's going to be annoying to have to fix your mistakes.
I'm actually amused. Purpose of Beyblade is customization. Otherwise, we would just call it spinning tops.