Good But Not Very Popular Games

Let's list the games we like and wished that they more popular but that isn't the case.

Here's some rules:
1. No games that is/was obviously popular (Ex. Super Mario Odyssey, Minecraft, Sly Cooper, Banjo and Kazooie, Undertale).

2. The games being listed have to be one that no more than some people or probably many would consider and/or played. Think about this, the games would have "visible" fanbases, but the fanbases can't be "noticed" without directly looking for them or signs of them (Ex. fanart, fanfics, fan-made comics, etc.).

3. You don't have to play the game and/or fully finished or complete it to list it, you just have to like it. You can just have seen gameplay video of it.

4. List the names of the games followed by the platform (s) they're played on

5. You can talk about games that you played before

6. If you played a game that was on someone else's list and never have played it before, you can talk about what you think about the game.

7. If you could, please edit the post that have your original list instead of creating a new one if you want to add something to it.

8. If someone asked if anyone have heard about any of the games on their list, feel free to reply about the games heard about beforehand quoting their list.

I'll start us off:

Ty the Tasmania Tiger (1-3)- Xbox, PS2, GameCube, PC (re-released on Steam)
Ty the Tasmania Tiger 4 - PC (IOS), PC (ported to Steam)
Dillon's Rolling Western - 3DS/2DS consoles
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger - 3DS/2DS consoles
Dillon's Dead Heat Breakers - 3DS/2DS consoles
Mighty No. 9 - Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, Steam
Star wars the force unleashed 1 and 2 are Good. Wish it was more popular but it is a old game so I understand.
Does the Witcher 3 counts?
It is obviously the best game to ever exist but I don't see alot of craze over it ,the kind of craze that the game with the most game of the year awards should get
Does " Detention " ( the game ) counts ?
Sonic and Sega all-stars racing wii. much better than Mario Kart. Better physics, more balanced itemboxes, more accurate turning, it goes on and on. The best part, though, is the exploitable drifting system, and the great courses.

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing for the Wii.
Kid Icarus Uprising? Idk if u heard about that
(Dec. 05, 2018  9:36 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Does the Witcher 3 counts?
It is obviously the best game to ever exist but I don't see alot of craze over it ,the kind of craze that the game with the most game of the year awards should get
You don't have to do this, but when I think of games to put on my list, I would think of games that don't have a lot of gameplay footage on it and have a fanbase, but it would be small to the point of where if I were to look up images related to the game, at least a little over half of those images would be official artwork with the remaining images being fanart and/or screenshots of fan-made stuff and the like. I also try to think up of games that is at least close to a hidden gem.

(Dec. 05, 2018  10:57 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Does " Detention " ( the game ) counts ?

What is the game about?

(Dec. 05, 2018  3:34 PM)IcyHot Wrote: Kid Icarus Uprising? Idk if u heard about that

I do, but not much of it. The only exposure of that game other gameplay videos of it is through Super Smash Bros Brawl and 4, and I have learned anything about this game from Smash 4, one of the would be the that the characters tends to break the 4th wall.
Kirby Star Allies (Nintendo Switch), Captain Toad Treasure Tracker (Wii U, 3DS, and Nintendo Switch), and Gigantic (XBox One) are all pretty good, but I don't really see many people talk about them, except during big updates for Kirby.

Too bad Gigantic got shut down...
Puyo Puyo. Any of them.
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:37 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Puyo Puyo. Any of them.

I guess outside of Japan, In Japan is probably a completely different story, I wonder why.

(Dec. 05, 2018  8:11 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Star wars the force unleashed 1 and 2 are Good. Wish it was more popular but it is a old game so I understand.

(Dec. 05, 2018  9:36 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Does the Witcher 3 counts?

(Dec. 05, 2018  10:57 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Does " Detention " ( the game ) counts ?

(Dec. 05, 2018  1:39 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Sonic and Sega all-stars racing wii. much better than Mario Kart. Better physics, more balanced itemboxes, more accurate turning, it goes on and on. The best part, though, is the exploitable drifting system, and the great courses.

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing for the Wii.

(Dec. 05, 2018  3:34 PM)IcyHot Wrote: Kid Icarus Uprising? Idk if u heard about that

(Dec. 06, 2018  1:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Kirby Star Allies, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, and Gigantic are all pretty good, but I don't really see many people talk about them, except during big updates for Kirby.

Too bad Gigantic got shut down...

Remember to list the games followed by the platform(s) they're released on.

Also remember to refer to the very first post for the rules for this thread.

Did anyone have heard of any of the games on my list?
MooMoo.io I've been playing this game on PC for over 2yrs.
Edit: Never mind
Kid Icarus Uprising is on 3DS and another unpopular game to an average person is Beyblade Burst Battle Zero on the Switch.
Guys try out Armajet.It is similar to doodle army 2.It is still in beta.It can be downloaded on android (idk about IOS) even though it is unreleased (lol).I play it on PC.
(Dec. 09, 2018  2:52 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Need for speed 2015

I agree 100% with that
The Trauma Center games, especially Trauma Center: Under the Knife and Trauma Team
Dragon ball xenoverse 2 on ps4. Its a great game
I PLAY Xenoverse 2 on my xbox
Atari RealSports Volleyball for the 2600.
I wonder if I should change the rule to include mods because I know one that is for a ddr clone that does have a community but it have flown under a lot of people radars I think.
Zelda twilight princess for the wii. Despite all its hate, it’s actually one of the best Zelda games there is in my opinion. It has hands down the best story of any game, and Midna from it is pretty much the only assistant character in the entire game series that doesn’t recieve hate for being annoying.
Swordigo for iPad and maybe Android or Windows tablets
Puzzle and Dragons z for the 3ds. Not well known by the general public, but still an awesomely made puzzle game.