Good But Not Very Popular Games

#idarb and overcooked
Wonderful 101 on the wii u was one of the best games ive ever played and it sold very poorly Unhappy
Universe Sandbox 2 is great
Dark Rose Valkyrie (Ps4)
it's a pretty good JRPG
Persona series, games other than persona 4 golden and persona 5 aren’t as popular. Especially Persona revelations and Persona 2 Innocent Sin/Eternal Punishmet
ok I know its popular but BEFORE it came out pokemon sword and shield for the switch got a ton of hate and i really liked the games, people were so negative
(Feb. 10, 2020  4:59 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: ok I know its popular but BEFORE it came out pokemon sword and shield for the switch got a ton of hate and i really liked the games, people were so negative

It was still well known and popular, just in a different way.
(Feb. 10, 2020  5:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2020  4:59 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: ok I know its popular but BEFORE it came out pokemon sword and shield  for the switch got a ton of hate and i really liked the games, people were so negative

It was still well known and popular, just in a different way.

good point
Earthbound/mother series was amazing; the games have a relatively small but devoted fanbase though. Would definitely recommend if you haven’t played them.
Mobile legends
King of Thieves. It is a great, free mobile game.
Also, I just returned to a game I played about a year ago called School of Dragons. It is available on mobile and PC. Although it is meant to be educational, it is pretty fun, and I met this one person named Xx_SuohGengi_xX or something like that.
I would wanna say Terraria, but so many people have played it and called it a minecraft ripoff

Its not

stop it and get some help lol

Actual games that don't get enough attention (in my opinion) are the Beyblade DS games and Beyblade Evolution on the 3DS. I just don't anyone talk about them, and they are pretty good games for 3DS owners.
In 2014 I played a game called school of dragons
SOD I really liked it
there is also Jurassic world the game
What about MDickie's Wrestling Empire? It has a small but devoted fanbase, and it is on PC, Mobile and Switch. though you cannot change the controls and there is no online multiplayer, but it has the best career modes
(May. 03, 2023  11:32 PM)ElDiablo69 Wrote: What about MDickie's Wrestling Empire? It has a small but devoted fanbase, and it is on PC, Mobile and Switch. though you cannot change the controls and there is no online multiplayer, but it has the best career modes

this thred has been dead nearly 3 years. Please dont necropost
Yeah.. But.. Since I'm already making the post I remember the BEST GAME and one of the first games I really got into it's like a open world rpg game but it's really old I think it's called rune escape I'll edit this post when I find out
Edit: it's a underrated game no one talks about called runescape
(May. 04, 2023  2:24 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(May. 03, 2023  11:32 PM)ElDiablo69 Wrote: What about MDickie's Wrestling Empire? It has a small but devoted fanbase, and it is on PC, Mobile and Switch. though you cannot change the controls and there is no online multiplayer, but it has the best career modes

this thred has been dead nearly 3 years. Please dont necropost

it has been revived
you are too late
(May. 05, 2023  2:16 PM)micksterfist Wrote:
(May. 04, 2023  2:24 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: this thred has been dead nearly 3 years. Please dont necropost

it has been revived
you are too late

it's literally against the rules tho...
(May. 05, 2023  2:16 PM)micksterfist Wrote:
(May. 04, 2023  2:24 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: this thred has been dead nearly 3 years. Please dont necropost

it has been revived
you are too late

Doesn't matter its against the rules.
(May. 05, 2023  4:57 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2023  2:16 PM)micksterfist Wrote: it has been revived
you are too late

Doesn't matter its against the rules.

o sorry
didn't know