Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Guys I love Beyblade, but the WBO is sort of making me bore...
~X-Saber
P.S.
I'll be back after a month or so....
(Apr. 23, 2012  9:36 PM)X-Saber Wrote: Guys I love Beyblade, but the WBO is sort of making me bore...
~X-Saber
P.S.

Well before you leave, you might wanna check out the thread for Virginia, we have a tournament in roanoke in May and a Richmond, Va tournament on June 10, 2012.
(Apr. 23, 2012  9:36 PM)X-Saber Wrote: Guys I love Beyblade, but the WBO is sort of making me bore...
~X-Saber
P.S.

It is illogical that you would not like this site if you still love Beyblade ... What are you looking for ?
I will not be on here that often anymore because of pokemon and pokebeach. However, kids at my local league love beyblade, but are... umm... EXTREME NOOBS. So they should learn from the best, right?
(Apr. 24, 2012  2:43 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I will not be on here that often anymore because of pokemon and pokebeach. However, kids at my local league love beyblade, but are... umm... EXTREME NOOBS. So they should learn from the best, right?

Please, stop telling us you will be gone. You've told us that multiple times, then you say you are going away, don't post at all hardly, then come back here to say what you said a month ago.
We get it. You like Pokemon and you're gone for a while, no need to remind us so often. Wink no hard feelings if that's what I'm coming off as.
(Apr. 24, 2012  10:58 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2012  2:43 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I will not be on here that often anymore because of pokemon and pokebeach. However, kids at my local league love beyblade, but are... umm... EXTREME NOOBS. So they should learn from the best, right?

Please, stop telling us you will be gone. You've told us that multiple times, then you say you are going away, don't post at all hardly, then come back here to say what you said a month ago.
We get it. You like Pokemon and you're gone for a while, no need to remind us so often. Wink no hard feelings if that's what I'm coming off as.
Wait, I've posted already? Can someone PM me the links? If I did, I'm very sorry for spamming this thread multiple times.

I'm going away for a few weeks cause now i'm a computer addict and need to stay off of it for about a week or 2, or 3. plus i'm saving up for a Beyblade and wanna save up more than be on the computer all day:\. bye! (for a week or a half.)
@TFW
Maybe I just remember you leaving before and I got the times messed up in my head :v
Not sure if anybody knows me or not , but , I'll be going to Sweden for about 3 weeks - 1 month . So in that time , I won't really be posting.
Hey guys, its been awhile.. ha. I don't know if any of you remember me or not, but I took a break from Beyblades for awhile because I live in an area that has no tournaments. Slowly but surely, my Beyblades (which have been sitting in the corner of my room) called me back and I've started to blade one more. So yeah.. I'm back. Grin
(May. 02, 2012  12:10 AM)Sinner Wrote: Hey guys, its been awhile.. ha. I don't know if any of you remember me or not, but I took a break from Beyblades for awhile because I live in an area that has no tournaments. Slowly but surely, my Beyblades (which have been sitting in the corner of my room) called me back and I've started to blade one more. So yeah.. I'm back. Grin

Where do you live already ? BeyDays is less than a month away, and it is the perfect opportunity to try to get something started in your location.
I forgot to post that I'm back from New York.

I'm back!
Before this week the last time I had logged onto WBO was after my birthday, which was in February.
I should be more active on WBO now, but if anyone had wondered why I was absent for so long was due to:

On and off sickness, Usually I don't get sick often but when I do get sick - its hard, fast, and sticks around.

Also working until I nearly literally dropped wasn't good for my health either.
I found myself staying in bed a lot, with my dog keeping me company while my family worked.

Got a lot of art work done while I was sick though. Joyful_2
Also, dunno how... but the sickness messed with my memory (well head) a bit, which sucked. Pinching_eyes
beyblade will never die as long as we all believe in the true spirit and joy of beyblade it will last a life time. There is nothing i enjoy more than beyblade look i'm 14 years old i have teen stress and teen drama to go through everyday, but when i come home the only thing that can cheer me up is some beyblade battles and madokas famous burger lol. I love beyblade it just gets my blood pumping and my brain throbbing sure you can get hurt from time to time but thats what gets you stronger. I don't know about you guys but i will always love beyblade!!!!!!!
... Why does this looks SPAM?^^

So, I'm not here for that. I'm here for something else:
So, the reason?:
I want to give special Shout Outs to:
Lastly, I'm going to say something to the Filipino Bladers out there, especially my Team, Mega Bladers:
Here's the Direct Translation:
(I admit that isn't the direct translation... so yeah)

If I could return, I would. I'll be a changed guy. So yeah: GOODBYE WBO!! I WILL MISS YOU GUYS SOOO SOOO MUCH!!!

I'm not joking. I'm serious about this. PLEASE UNDERSTAND!
I'll be online in facebook, so contact Focus or BP if you want to know me!

Good byee Blood Ill try my best to win in GFX tourney ! Unhappy Crying

You are my Best Friend Forever Unhappy

Good Byee mate .
See ya Blood, thanks for my sig, it's epic.
UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
;_; I'll miss ya BigBangPegasis9 (haha, I always remember everyone's first name)
I still remember when you first signed up, and I was one if the first in your sig shop. Good times. You've improved so much since then, it's amazing. Those first sigs will always be the best in my opinion though. Wink

Well, looks like it's farewell bud. I'll see you later on in this life. Wink
Wow. You've been here for a long time buddy. You taught me how these GFX goes. Although, I don't think you ever made me a sig since I was and still am a SDC fan. You're one of my first friends here and still is. Good times buddy. Farewell 'ol chap. Take care. I'll see you soon in this world. After all, the world isn't so big as it seems.
im with focus blood see ya again nice timing i just had a facebook account so will be chating each other all day anyways bye blood thanks for being a good and understandable freind and blader im in tears now
I'll be out for a while, few problems, I'll check in once in a while, and for PM's.
well, havent been on here much, just lost interest i guess... so not planning on coming back, i have too much commitment to soccer now. had such a great time here. shout out to all the melbourne bladers Smile
Aw, its sad to see you go, Blood! I still remember how we used to chat so often when I used to be active in Your Creations Forum!
I also feel really sorry that I never gave credit to you for the signature and avatar you made for me for a very long time, as I was unable to cope up with your quick username changes. Tongue_out
Therefore, I removed the "Credit to _____ for my signature" thereafter, until I got an idea(check my signature for that, its been like that since a month or two)!
Goodbye, buddy! Grin

Chups- I ain't a Melbourne blader, but well, it was fun to have you on this site! You are one of the members I looked up to when I came new here, haha! I especially loved your awesome avatars, haha!
See you later; I hope you'd visit at least once in a month...
Blood! Unfortunate to see you go! You're a really great member man, I love your posts!

Ryu-X, get back soon!

And Chups! Man I can't even explain how enjoyable you've made the WBO for me! So many contributions man, all great posts, love them all! It's members like you that make the WBO so great.
Sent from a computer at my mum`s office:
Everyone i`d just like to say that...
I`ll be off the wbo for a while
I`m not leaving. I`ll check every once in a while.
It`s just... schooL End of year exams and this terms exams are coming up as well as the fact that my laptop screen is seriously cracked.
I won`t ever forget u guys.
This doesn`t mean i`m leaving team Galaxy Revolution
See you next time i come on. BYE