Going Away/Coming Back Topic

@SamanthaD.- You've done that twice. Either stay on or get off.
Kaiba Hiwitari- Thank you for the sympathy.
If you are wondering why I am posting it is because I actually have about 20 minutes before we leave to Texas.
Well, I am coming back, but only for plastics. So yeah I am kinda back.Me and my spam is back!
(Nov. 20, 2011  7:10 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: @SamanthaD.- You've done that twice. Either stay on or get off.

Sorry about that. I'm staying on.
Well I managed to get in via laptop. We are in Mobile, Alabama at our hotel. We are about to leave again. I may not be able to post for two three days. If I get to the computer after three days, I will probably only make one or two posts.:\
(Nov. 16, 2011  5:00 PM)Aura Wrote: I would like to officially announce my retirement from this forum. I would like to thank many of you for guiding and helping me along the way. Here are some that really helped me:

Kai-V- Kai-V, you have answered many of my questions, have given me permission for many stuff. I thank you a lot.

Shabalabadoo/Hazel/Dan/Arupeo(Sorry for the spelling)/Reigeko13- You have all helped and supported me suring my time here. I thank you all for that.

DeX- From when I started until now, you were always the first person to tell me whether or not you liked/disliked my GFX pieces. I thank you very much.

Gripsocks- You're kind and talented and have (well ever since you joined) have given me great criticism. I really thank you.

I thank all of you. If you still want to talk to me, PM me. I still get instant emails once I get sent one.

Thank you,
Aura.

Sad to see you gone mate. I think I can handle our GFX shop for a bit.
Yeah, umm...
(Nov. 13, 2011  1:47 AM)th!nk Wrote: "AWMAHGAWD EVERYONE IS LEAVING WBO IZ DOOOOMED!"

I hate to see you go, Sparta. You've contributed so much to the You Creation forum, even if that was the only thing you did a lot of the time Smile . You were actually kind a role model for me as a writer. Sure I'll get to talk with you on PenPad, but as it's been said, it won't be the same. Funny thing, you were one of the first people I met here, as a noob... Do you remember, awhile back, this: The Aries Hunters ? And yet I still find myself saying 'Coolio van hoolio.' today. (Actually, yesterday. Tongue_out ) Odd, right? I'm actually hoping you'll get into plastics like Th!nk. See you for now!

EDIT: I just looked up and saw a blob of text. Oop...
I don't think anyone's going to miss me, I was a terrible member in the first place. Although I will not post, I will still log on to this site whenever I can. This is my last post... Farewell to you all... *Dramatic ending*
Don't te='Futomos' pid='844200' dateline='1321925313']
I don't think anyone's going to miss me, I was a terrible member in the first place. Although I will not post, I will still log on to this site whenever I can. This is my last post... Farewell to you all... *Dramatic ending*
[/quote]

DontCrying Ill miss you. I am a terrible member, dude, I have a 40%, your a good member, don't go!Crying
(Nov. 13, 2011  1:41 AM)Sparta Wrote: Well, I think this is it. For the past few months I've only been using the WBO for the "Your Creations!" forum, and now that I've found a home on PenPad forums I don't feel the need to post in the YC anymore. That's why it's been forever since I posted.

So, I think I'm leaving. For good? Maybe. I may get back interested in beyblade and come back (Maybe watching the anime again will bring back nostalgia?), but most likely not. In the even that I do not return and I'm reaching the end of my posts here, I'd like to give "shout-outs" to a few people I won't see on PenPad (I guess...?) :

Medz: You still rock. Just wanna say that. You're a great programmer and I wish you all the best of luck with your site.

Rai: I just wanna say you still light up this entire forum with your humor. You're funny and intelligent, and not many people can say that. I'll miss you, dude. Join PenPad!

Shabalabadoo: You're just buff. And that's just awesome.

To all of the mods: Wish I'd gotten to know some of you better. You're funny, smart, sarcastic, and witty.

To the Committee: Thanks for all of your help in making tournaments, contests, and keeping this forum in tip-top shape. It must've taken a lot of work to do that, and I really appreciate it.

Well...yeah. So, for lack of a better word...peace out.

Sparta.

Urk! How did I not see this one!? Erm... Well, I will see you on PenPad, but it was nice to have a duo of sorts here. I'll miss the tag-team critiquing here.

Anyways, I'm not doing so well either. I'm going to be on a bit (read: WAY less.) less, but the WBO will always be my first and favorite forum. I've met so many awesome people here, from Th!nk, Kai-V and Ink. to Rai, CRU, and Hazel. I may get on as often as I did in last August-this May once I get another BB-10, but who knows when that'll be. It's been a great year plus, and a wild ride. So a kinda-sorta goodbye for now. I'll be back eventually. I just feel that the spark I had while helping out with the Hasbro threads has kinda worn off. Again, I guess this is see-ya-later for now. Thanks for the memories.
See you guys,im going on facebook
(Nov. 23, 2011  11:30 PM)Yured Wrote: See you guys,im going on facebook

This is not for if you're just going to browse another website for a little while - this thread is for people who are going on vacation or hiatus from the WBO.
This site was the first forum I remember that I have been a memeber of, and it will always have a special place in my heart. I remember that I started out as a so called "n00b" (writing like ths al the tme, saying u instead of you, and r instead of are), but after a while studying everyones posts and threads, I learned how to speak well (online that is). The first person that I ever had the pleasure being talked to by was Kai-V. I posted a thread asking the people of the WBO when the next giveaway would be, on my other account. (I know that it was very rude and "newbie-ish" of me, and I apologize for it. I truly feel sad now, but I have lost the interest in beyblading, and almost even in life. I feel bluh'. Of course it is not a real feeling, but I just feel bluh'. I can't explain it, but I will find some way to fix it.

Heh, I never have never experienced a WBO tournament, but thanks to all of you people I know how it feels.

(I'm crying right now)

Farewell WBO and Take Good Care.

Love Prince Blaze
im leaving WBO for good... I jus dont feel appreciated here and i am apparently a bad member. I have never really been to a tournamen, but they looked really fun. I've reffered about 350 people from a beyblade group to the WBO so they should take my place. Peace out everyone!
Running away is one option, but staying and becoming a better member - and earning appreciation - is the one I would personally recommend.

Nevertheless, good luck to you regardless of your choice.
i just dont feel wanted much... my opinions are always talked down to and spit on. thats why im leaving.

EDIT: you know wha, im'a go with Hazels idea and become a better member
Any user can straighten up and become a better poster, you just have to be dedicated to it.
I will not post for a while even quit, lately, I have been loosing tons of intrest in beyblade. I am just, going to quit till mabye Feburary. I'll always check, but for beys, no. So call this Phoenix burned out with beyblade, bye WBO.
The Phoenix burns out and dies...
And then, it is reborn. Like an inferno.

Well, I'll be straight with you, your articles weren't the best but you set the basis for many of them. You've helped a great load here with Beywiki, so I'm sure we can all mutually agree on that. Cya later Phoenix, looking forward to seeing you soon! Wink
Peace.
(Nov. 30, 2011  3:18 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: The Phoenix burns out and dies...
And then, it is reborn. Like an inferno.

Well, I'll be straight with you, your articles weren't the best but you set the basis for many of them. You've helped a great load here with Beywiki, so I'm sure we can all mutually agree on that. Cya later Phoenix, looking forward to seeing you soon! Wink
Peace.

Thank You Rai it makes me happySmile, I know sadly, I'm not a good writer. I may post in mabye in the other forms but mostly no postings.

Edit: I always wanted to help Beywiki.
OK, I'm not as dedicated to the forum as I have been, or beyblade for that matter. I have realised all I really care about is events. Maybe I'm just finding the WBO a bit boring. So, I may not be on the forums for a while but I assure you I'll be back right into the WBO following the metagame and everything ASAP!
(Nov. 30, 2011  9:52 AM)Chups Wrote: OK, I'm not as dedicated to the forum as I have been, or beyblade for that matter. I have realised all I really care about is events. Maybe I'm just finding the WBO a bit boring. So, I may not be on the forums for a while but I assure you I'll be back right into the WBO following the metagame and everything ASAP!
So you will still be attending tournaments, it;s a shame i never got to battle you
I'm not quitting or anything. I'm just explaining that I won't be contributing to any of the threads for a bit. Smile
I'm leaving the WBO. At least for a while. I dont think much people will miss me, i didnt really make myself known here... and there is NO other bladers in my area, so see ya all later.... oh also ive started to like yu-gi-oh again Smile really though i love this orginization, thank you all.
Later
StadiumOut!! (Formerly BasaltHorogium5, then DragoonGalaxyT)
for the last month i have barely been on, having only one computer and school to do, but i hope to be on more again and be more helpful in 2012

in other words, IM BACK!
(Dec. 01, 2011  12:57 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: for the last month i have barely been on, having only one computer and school to do, but i hope to be on more again and be more helpful in 2012

in other words, IM BACK!

Woooo! Stupid school, WBO Shabalabadoo is more important.

You should start making YouTube videos again, too!