Going Away/Coming Back Topic

TBH, Im not really doing any of those stuff. And Galaxy? Are you sure Dei? Hmm, If I recall, Me and Galxy have been like talking to each other like busta rhymes at frequent tourneys. Oh if you must know, his social skills arent that good which is the truth. I do not talk down to him I do help him meet other people etc etc etc. Can you give me an example of how am I talking down to him? Did I say anything mean? Did I Pimp Slap him? Im pretty sure I did that in second grade. Please do Dei. Grin anyways, see what I mean ppl? Ppl is just going to start ranting on me if Im saying stuff that comes out of mind. Sort of bandwagoning :V nighty night!
Im only going away to train for the battle series. Ill be comming back a winner, or not a blader at all. If i do lose, i will go back to yugioh.
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:16 AM)® Wrote: Did I Pimp Slap him? Im pretty sure I did that in second grade.
If you did this at any point, then it's abusive. Let's not compare your social skills to anyone else's. That's a no contest.
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:21 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: Im only going away to train for the battle series. Ill be comming back a winner, or not a blader at all. If i do lose, i will go back to yugioh.
This is a terrible way to play. If everyone treated Beyblade like this, there would only be one Beyblader.
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:21 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: Im only going away to train for the battle series. Ill be comming back a winner, or not a blader at all. If i do lose, i will go back to yugioh.

Uh... well, that is your decision, of course, but would it not be better for your personal growth to strive through your failure in order to come out better in the end? It would be a shame to see a Blader quit simply because they lost... everyone loses. The top 20 Beypoint Holders on this site have all got several losses - dozens, even, in many cases.

Trust me mate if you loose you will be more eager to have another one.
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:25 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:16 AM)® Wrote: Did I Pimp Slap him? Im pretty sure I did that in second grade.
If you did this at any point, then it's abusive. Let's not compare your social skills to anyone else's. That's a no contest.

Well, lol. Im ready to move on when ever you are. Im tired of us fighting all the damn time. Its annoying and getting old. Truce?
Wait...so you're not leaving? Make up your damn mind already, man! I don't see the point of even saying you're gonna leave until it's set in stone. All of this was totally unnnecessary if you were just gonna waltz right back here under the pretense that ONE THREAD got you interested in the whole game again. Do you know just how odd that sounds?
this is all i am going to say:

he got into the advance forum after a month, SO WHAT? He deserves it!

after looking at some of his posts, i can tell that he has more knowledge of beyblade then most of us do!
personally i think it is ironic how you dislike all the drama, yet you are the one causing it (at the moment)

now for other matters...

anyways, i haven't been on much due to school, and lack of interest of the game, but the last two tournaments have re ignited my bey-spirit (even though i did really bad and i lost my variares). so i am now back
@Rotation: Hazel is a spectacular member. So what if he got to be an adv. member in a month? Mods are mods for reason. They've proven they know what to do and they surely know what their talking about when they say it. So if Hazel was picked, he's proven his right. Leave him be. And it probably would have been better to confront him and tell him how you felt instead of doing that hidden-within-the-leaves thing. That argument could have stayed within PM, and not attracted much attention.
As... er... flattering? I guess, as all this White Knighting in my name is, the discussion is pretty much over at this point, and it is derailing the thread further, and I was of no help in the issue.

So, let's let it be and let this thread get back to its intended purpose.
See, this is what I meaningful. Bandwagon after bandwagon. Tired. Smh I love my haters #udabesthaters
Plus I couldn't careless what you guys say. All I know is that im doing me

EDIT: didn't see Hazels post. Post bug Tired
1. this isn't twitter.
2. don't post like you're from the streets.
3. We give you this treatment for a reason, not because you're some big shotta making hard guap and we're hatin' on your success. Most of your posts are not well thought out and come across like you're looking for attention.
That isn't going to give people a good impression.
finally i m back i never mentioned that i m going anywhere but saying that i m back because it's nearly a week that my internet stopped working suddenly so know i m back
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote:

Well, if I loose to a n00b with a n00bish combo,lets just say i will yell like a banshee. I will make a thread with the results. I will also wright down combos of the /losers i faced and the guy/girl who beat me in a little book.
And i will be using Earth Bull 100WD
(Oct. 09, 2011  9:22 PM)Dan Wrote: Welcome back Bey-Heart, were you a faithful boy at the retreat? Tongue_out
Yes. Lol. Tongue_out And I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a while. Joyful_2

Eh, I guess I'll be posting a bit more on this forum. Try to be a better member.
If any of you noticed I wasn't online a couple of days,I was in Virginia...I'm back. Smile
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:39 PM)TheInGreek Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote:

Well, if I loose to a n00b with a n00bish combo,lets just say i will yell like a banshee. I will make a thread with the results. I will also wright down combos of the /losers i faced and the guy/girl who beat me in a little book.

Dude, you cannot compete, you didn't register online. And that is a terrible way to play. I agree with Dei. I will be going away from the WBO to focus on the elements of the Hasbro metagame so I will be able to win at qualifiers. I will be trying to perfect my launch as well. It is reasonably weak, because my high score on the Rip Gauge is only about 36,000.

(Oct. 11, 2011  9:43 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:39 PM)TheInGreek Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Trust me mate if you loose you will be more eager to have another one.

Dude, you cannot compete, you didn't register online. And that is a terrible way to play. I agree with Dei. I will be going away from the WBO to focus on the elements of the Hasbro metagame so I will be able to win at qualifiers. I will be trying to perfect my launch as well. It is reasonably weak, because my high score on the Rip Gauge is only about 36,000.

Keep in mind that the Rip Gauge can only measure force up to a certain point, and that certain kinds of launches can also "game" it in order to skew the results in either direction. For instance, slowed down, more deliberate rips that are still strong will actually register higher, usually. Too much speed just isn't very accurately tracked by it.

Moreover, the Rip Gauge Launcher cannot accurately measure the force imparted by a Beylauncher shot, as your muscles impart force differently to that launcher, and its own kinetics are very different.
We are also not certain exactly what the Digital Power Launcher measures, because a Beylauncher's maximum RPM is 5,000 or 6,000.

Anyway, this has become off-topic.
I am a blader from where i am there is alot of tournaments going on i am a strong blader only one person has beated me in a battle i accept any challenge and in every battle i give it all i goy no mattet wat the odds are my storm pegasus always over come my opstacles as a blader mh hoal ia to become number 1 but also to have alot of fun!!!!
(Oct. 12, 2011  3:35 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: I am a blader from where i am there is alot of tournaments going on i am a strong blader only one person has beated me in a battle i accept any challenge and in every battle i give it all i goy no mattet wat the odds are my storm pegasus always over come my opstacles as a blader mh hoal ia to become number 1 but also to have alot of fun!!!!

And what do you think that has to do with going away or coming back ? Nothing. Think before you post.
Hmm .. not much to say. I said I was going to quit and now I'm back. Perhaps you can call me a "big, fat, stinky, lying, pants-on-fire, untrustworthy liar". I'm glad to be back. Grin
hero you're such a big, fat, stinky, lying, pants-on-fire, untrustworthy liar
lololol
Welcome back Hero