Going Away/Coming Back Topic

i wont be here as often as usual because i have important things to do with school and i honestly think school is more important than going on the computer.
That's understandable; we'll see you in a few pegasis105rf. I shouldn't be here, for the time being anyway..... See you guys!!
Seeya Mo Smile
Come back soon.
see you Momo.

As a side note, I failed in staying off the WBO during my test period. (my tests are still going on).

P: If you guys like to talk about economics, or science in Random thoughts 3, much appreciated.
^hah, just like me. I can't resist in visiting the WBO even I have exams... Smile

Goodluck to your studies momiji. Grin

Put more time to school, xD
I guess my hiatus is done.
I've been missing the WBO quite a bit.

not too sure if anybody noticed my absence though?
I DIIIIIID! Haha, welcome back Chocolateorstrawberrycoveredbreadsticksx3! (WOW that was less lame in my head....)
I will be away from this site for quite a while due to some personal matters.

But I'll still sneak up here once in a while, haha.
Good luck for whatever you're doing Diamond.
Good luck Diamond
Sad that you are leaving.....
Let your beyspirit stay here.
Aw man, come back soon.
I hope your problems will resolve.
SUUUUUUUPPPPPPP?! im finally back, it felt like i was gone 4 100 days!!!!
Welcome back Bey guy 24,

I have stuff to do with school, my parents want me to be an all "A" student so that requires me to work past my regular "C" limits, got my future and stuff to think about, I'll see if I can fly by as much as I can but I wont be on as much as I was before,also I have some "personal" problams to deal with, so yeah,see ya when I see ya.
(Oct. 23, 2010  10:36 PM)Ray Gil Wrote: Welcome back Bey guy 24,

I have stuff to do with school, my parents want me to be an all "A" student so that requires me to work past my regular "C" limits, got my future and stuff to think about, I'll see if I can fly by as much as I can but I wont be on as much as I was before,also I have some "personal" problams to deal with, so yeah,see ya when I see ya.
hope ya get those grades nice and high, that way you can get sweet rewards if your parents will let you
i wont be on the site for a while anymore.im kinda hitting a depresion in my life.ill check in every once in awhile but i wont post.bye for now. Unhappy

i cant do any thing in life with a smile
I have to go away for a while since my family has to get rid of my Allcacian Shepard (Unhappy)and because of that, im going into a deppresion and will be in my room praying alot, so see ya
What is with the 11yrlds hitting depression..?
(Oct. 27, 2010  9:41 PM)Dan Wrote: What is with the 11yrlds hitting depression..?

its hard for you to understand, your not in deppresion
Yeah, I'm "back", even though I was never really gone. I guess papers and exams really can't keep me away from such a great community; I missed you guys. =P
welcome back then, of sorts hah
Pfft, I got bored of life without WBO so I'm back now and it only took 6 days, meh its a new record.
I have exams... won't be here as often, but nonetheless still here. ^^
hey guys andgals im new and can you sugest any1 that would be good for makin me a sig???
(Nov. 03, 2010  10:38 PM)yugiro Wrote: hey guys andgals im new and can you sugest any1 that would be good for makin me a sig???
Wrong topic.