Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I'm back...again...again. >_> Dammit, I need to learn to stay active. Well, I'm excited for the new Metal Fight series. I plan to bring back my Youtube videos when they come back, along with video reviews of all the new products Tongue_out_wink
Hey guys, my internet is finally back.

Sorry for being gone without giving anyone any notice, but to be frank, I had no idea this was going to happen, otherwise I would've said something.

I was on the computer and it just freaked on me. For whatever reason whenever I tried to go to a website it would automatically redirect me to the AT&T website where it said something like "We have found a problem with your Internet account, please call this number to have it resolved".

So after a very painful few days without internet, my Dad finally got around to fixing it, which I just got home from work to find out. I'm pretty happy. Grin
For those of you probably wondering where I was at the past few days, I was out taking care of stuff for finals, but now I'm back.
Katashi Wrote:For those of you probably wondering where I was at the past few days, I was out taking care of stuff for finals, but now I'm back.

So that's where you were. Welcome back.
after 3 months me and my misspeling are back
rooneyt Wrote:after 3 months me and my misspeling are back

YES

THE LEGEND RETURNS!

Welcome back! Smile

thank godddd

life is good again
After a short absence due to my grandpa's funeral, I'm back. Everything went well.
Glad to see you back.
Away for a week on holiday in Melbourne. Looking forward to kangaroo steak.
Back lol

Not that I ever officially left, or that anyone cares at this point, but I took a while out to move into a new house with my girlfriend and two friends,

Moving sucks yada yada, back
Finally got around to coming back after a long week. This is the second time in a row I've had a really carp summer Unhappy

Could somebody catch me up with anything important?
My computer's dead so I won't be on much while it's being repaired.
I haven't been active lately. It's due to finals and stuff. By the end of this month I should be done with all that and I'll have more free time. I'll probably start working on wiki articles. (Although my writing skills are rather lacking.)
Im going away because of Hitler Brad and I will return on the 27th to anounce the winners of the contest then I will leave this forum for good. Never though that GREEN post would disrupt the flow of the forum soooo much so I'm gone. If this fourm is this strict then I can't be here, this Beyblader will take his leave and never come back. It was fun while it lasted guess i'll never beyblade again. Bye Beywiki! Joyful_3
I kind of find it stupid you're willing to throw a hobby away because you can't post in the default color.
I'll be gone July and August on vacation, and once I'm back, I'm going on Amazon (or wherever the hell I need to go to to get the bey) ASAP to order those bey. And I'll finally be able to join in on discussions since I'll actually have a collection Grin

I haven't been active lately (since BBF closed, basically) because I've been caught up in a lame game called Maplestory. I'm hoping to reach 120 before I leave in July, and after that I'm done with leveling in the game. I'll be pretty much done in the game, except for a few bosses and such; meaning I'll be more active here Smile
I'm Back! Wow that was short. But im very sorry for well you know seem I'll be here a while longer.Joyful_3
Takeru Wrote: Bye Beywiki! Joyful_3
TAKERUUUU!!!.......I'll miss you buddy.
Edit: Oh..your back Chocked, that was a close one XD!
Will be back on... Monday I think since I have to stay over at my university for my orientation then up graduation parties on the weekends.