Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I've decided to leave Beywiki, at least for a little while, if not permanently.

I don't contribute much to the Beyblade part of the forum and its becoming more and more apparent to me that my worth as a member here isn't as meaningful as it used to be.

I'm not leaving due to any hard feelings with anybody here, quite the opposite actually. I have no issues with anyone, its just that I feel this community is moving in a direction that I can't go along with. Where I used to feel welcomed in a place meant to keep me in touch with the friends I've made through this hobby I feel sort of shunned now.

Again, no hard feelings towards anyone I just don't feel like I belong here anymore. So, good luck with the wiki and I'm sure I'll still see some of you around various places.

- Roan
I too am going to be leaving, for the same reasons. I don't have a passion for this hobby anymore; I just wanted a forum where I could talk to my old friends I've known for almost five years. It's getting increasingly clearer who can do what around here these days.

I don't have any animosity towards any of you (though I believe some of you may have some towards me!), but I can't continue coming to a place where I just don't feel welcome here anymore. I encourage users that I don't have on my AIM/MSN to add me, so we don't lose touch.

Thanks for the memories.
Sorry to see you both go. You're welcome back any time.
Same. I'm sorry to see you both go. I think I have you both on AIM.
Alright guys, take it easy. Forums will have a little less wit. ;(
The general board is gonna get lame now Uncertain
Come back whenever you guys feel like though!
We will miss you guys. Unhappy

Artie, I think I have your MSN.

Roan, I'm not sure if I have yours. But will TW still be used?
bugturtles Wrote:Roan, I'm not sure if I have yours. But will TW still be used?

I don't use MSN very often at all, but my SN is roan360@hotmail.com.

I'm on AIM pretty much daily, so you're more than welcome to add me there (VxR RoAn).

And no, I don't plan on using TW anymore.
Roan Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:Roan, I'm not sure if I have yours. But will TW still be used?

I don't use MSN very often at all, but my SN is roan360@hotmail.com.

I'm on AIM pretty much daily, so you're more than welcome to add me there (VxR RoAn).

And no, I don't plan on using TW anymore.

Aw, okay.

Good luck to both of you wherever you go. Smile
Ah, I'm sad to see you two go, but I hope you both do well in the future. Hopefully someday you guys will return, you're always welcome here.

Ha, I also agree with G, the general board will become boring now. Unhappy
carp

I go to town for a party over the weekend and this happens

lame
Hope to see you guys around again some day.

Not much surprise, though, I think it was kinda expected from the first time I stepped into the forum.
Hit me up on XBL sometime if you guys want to play some Halo 3 or GTA IV. Still, hope you guys come back to beywiki in the future.
hey roan and artie, i'm sorry to see you are leaving, hope you'll both be back someday

but roan, once you get your ps3, come here and post your psn screenname so i can add you :p
videogames forum is going to be reallyyyy boring now...
JK guys I'm back.

I got talked into it. Well, more accurately, I saw some things and it made me decide that I should be here for when they happen.

Cryptic much?
Figured I just say i'm randomly back, not like I said I left. Just been very busy with carp.
Roan Wrote:JK guys I'm back.

I got talked into it. Well, more accurately, I saw some things and it made me decide that I should be here for when they happen.

Cryptic much?
yay
WB Roan and Teikger
ryan would probably want me to tell you guys his internet is broken and he's not sure when he's getting it back

and i guess i'm back.
Artie Wrote:i'm a paradigm for smileys, bitches
Serious

Welcome back!