Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jan. 02, 2022  7:51 PM)Pixi Wrote: So, I'm making the announcement that I'm going to leave the WBO.

It's really been a fun time being with all of you guys. 
Shout out to the OG's on the Dragon Team discord server because I had a blast talking to all of you.

Well, until next time guys!
Pixi out DJ 2002

Words can't express my sadness. Until next time!
Some stuff's been happening and I'll be leaving WBO for quite a long time and HyperSpriggan won't be coming back on his birthday too. But eventually we will return. Bye.
(Jan. 05, 2022  9:02 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Some stuff's been happening and I'll be leaving WBO for quite a long time and HyperSpriggan won't be coming back on his birthday too. But eventually we will return. Bye.
I- I thought you were replying to someone else again. I wasn't prepared for this... Farewell Wise Longinus in the hole, you shall be missed. Wait, Spriggan isn't gonna come back in his birthday? Dang, you guys will be missed... Until next time!
Im back for a little while. My activity will vary depending on how interested I am in the forums conversations

For the most part, Im gonna be browsing the WBO again
(Jan. 22, 2022  7:20 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Im back for a little while. My activity will vary depending on how interested I am in the forums conversations

It's been a while, my trusty friend...
(Jan. 22, 2022  7:20 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Im back for a little while. My activity will vary depending on how interested I am in the forums conversations

Ayyyyy welcome back, Sands!

sorta late but wsp dude
(Jan. 02, 2022  7:51 PM)Pixi Wrote: So, I'm making the announcement that I'm going to leave the WBO.

It's really been a fun time being with all of you guys. 
Shout out to the OG's on the Dragon Team discord server because I had a blast talking to all of you.

Well, until next time guys!
Pixi out DJ 2002

I don't know you, but man that was heartfelt. 
Godspeed, Pixi.
we pushing p
Hello, It's me, I've been wondering how long it's been.
Hello, Can you hear me?
Lol
Anyway It's been a few months, and cannot keep track of time :/ so I'm Back! for the 5th time.
Look I'm Not trying be kai edits or anything!
(Feb. 14, 2022  11:55 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Hello, It's me, I've been wondering how long it's been.
Hello, Can you hear me?
Lol
Anyway It's been a few months, and cannot keep track of time Uncertain so I'm Back! for the 5th time.
Lo.
Welcome back Bey, the 44th kid, are you going for a 6th?
(Feb. 15, 2022  12:14 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2022  11:55 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Hello, It's me, I've been wondering how long it's been.
Hello, Can you hear me?
Lol
Anyway It's been a few months, and cannot keep track of time Uncertain so I'm Back! for the 5th time.
Lo.
Welcome back Bey, the 44th kid, are you going for a 6th?

No Hopefully Not Haha!
Having been on hiatus due to being hospitalized and quarantined around late October to early December, my interest in Beyblade has dwindled a little. And since my Girlfriend recently broke up with me and found another guy, it really stings for me to care much about Beyblade, or really any of my hobbies in general. Even worse, since for whatever reason Beyblade really reminded me of her. Weird, I know, considering that she wasn't the reason I got into it nor was she ever into it herself. I guess it was just because it was such a prominent thing in my life when we were still stable, and I specifically remember picking up my second Master Diabolos from my cousin's house on the day we first met. Too bad I'm too much of a piece of carp to not accidentally hurt the people I love.

So yeah, depression yada yada I want to commit not alive blah blah blah is the reason for my inactivity. Just putting it here in case someone wonders.
So im actually gonna be going for a while. My mental state has actually dropped a lot over the course of the past few days and it really has affected myself on the internet.

Not going to be active at all for the next few weeks or maybe even months, not until my mental state gets better.

Adios WBO. Until we meet again.

(I also have my PM's turned off, i don't want to discuss my issues at all as they are a serious private matter.)
Goodbye, wishing you peace and prosperity
Kinda back? Things have somewhat cleared up on my end but i'm still struggling, i'm prepping for big tests coming in a few weeks and my mental state is better but still wavering (don't worry, i'm getting the help i need). I'll be off and on randomly throughout the month until the big tests.

I'll officially be back somewhere around March 21st
(Nov. 29, 2021  4:14 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2021  4:12 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Same, didn't think a person in a spinning toy community would wanna see girls/women cosplay....

Yeah, there's a massive difference between wanting to admire someone's cosplay for the quality and accuracy of the original product than wanting to see it just because it's a girl dressed up...

sus 
Hi you all are probably wondering why I am doing this but I am moving away from beyblading and becoming an adult and trying to get a job and get an apratment soon. Along with a car and I feel like I will need to take my time to focus more on my coming life so I will be leaving WBO probably not permantley but for a long while until Im settled with my new career. Goodbye fellow bladers and I hope to see you soon...
(Apr. 01, 2022  5:52 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Hi you all are probably wondering why I am doing this but I am moving away from beyblading and becoming an adult and trying to get a job and get an apratment soon. Along with a car and I feel like I will need to take my time to focus more on my coming life so I will be leaving WBO probably not permantley but for a long while until Im settled with my new career. Goodbye fellow bladers and I hope to see you soon...
Hope you enjoyed your stay, good luck Godzilla the 101th Fan. See you later I guess.
(Apr. 01, 2022  7:58 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2022  5:52 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Hi you all are probably wondering why I am doing this but I am moving away from beyblading and becoming an adult and trying to get a job and get an apratment soon. Along with a car and I feel like I will need to take my time to focus more on my coming life so I will be leaving WBO probably not permantley but for a long while until Im settled with my new career. Goodbye fellow bladers and I hope to see you soon...
Hope you enjoyed your stay, good luck Godzilla the 101th Fan. See you later I guess.

ya Smile
Good luck with life
Bye to the dude who keeps spamming godzilla stuff...
I'll miss ur presence...
Alright for the *counts fingers* umpteenth time this year, i will be taking a leave from the WBO and this time, it might be forever. I've really just grown out of posting on the forums as i haven't really posted anything in a few days and i just haven't had motivation to be on the forums anymore and my interest in Beyblade has also dwindled, i haven't really been impressed with the new Kerbeus (As cool as it looks..) and Dragon which kinda killed my hopes for BU (thanks Divine Belial).

I've been in pursuit of getting money to buy a guitar and pursue a future career in becoming a musician. Thanks WBO for the past 2 years but it is time that we do part ways.

5/20/22 Edit: I've also decided to stop writing Beyblade related content as i've basically stepped away from the fandom for a while, i just don't find it fulfilling and fun anymore.
(May. 17, 2022  7:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Alright for the *counts fingers* umpteenth time this year, i will be taking a leave from the WBO and this time, it might be forever. I've really just grown out of posting on the forums as i haven't really posted anything in a few days and i just haven't had motivation to be on the forums anymore and my interest in Beyblade has also dwindled, i haven't really been impressed with the new Kerbeus (As cool as it looks..) and Dragon which kinda killed my hopes for BU (thanks Divine Belial).

I've been in pursuit of getting money to buy a guitar and pursue a future career in becoming a musician. Thanks WBO for the past 2 years but it is time that we do part ways.

It makes me sad to see you leave since you’ve inspired me so much specially with writing and how you kept going even when you weren’t feeling like it or we’re tired. To me at least you were one of my friends on this site and Even though we didn’t talk much you kinda supported my Wattpad Fanfiction and I appreciate for all the support you’ve given to me personally and I’ll miss you like a lot of people. Thanks for everything and I hope that you find success in your life and get to pursue your dreams and wishes. It was nice knowing you, DeltaZakuro! I wish you luck in whatever you choose to pursue!
So i'm.. sorta back? Maybe? I don't know-

My interest in Beyblade has kinda come back (mainly because i heard about the rumored Lucifer evo) but i'm not really where i want to start posting a lot on the forum again, i'll be on every now and then but i don't expect it to be consistent or last long. I now have a job which i work every other day (basically Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays) so i can get some moolah to fund my music career (I would set up a GoFund me or something like that but i think i'm a little too young for that and i don't really know how all that works)

I also heard about the rumored Lucifer and Knight evo, got my hype tingling