Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Aug. 27, 2021  11:35 PM)Beykid2.0 Wrote: hello world, the blader you may know as beykid44 has been reincarnated Smile

i'm using this account until i can log back in to my og acc

hmm ok interesting 😏
(Aug. 27, 2021  11:35 PM)Beykid2.0 Wrote: hello world, the blader you may know as beykid44 has been reincarnated Smile

your back!
also srry for saying trap didn't know that wasn't allowed lmao

(Aug. 27, 2021  11:40 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

your back!

yessir i might continue my fanfics when i sign back into my og acc

also no more hiatus' either
i think im gonna come back too, im still sick but covid has eased up enough on me for me to return to the forums. anything changed while ive been away?
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:40 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i think im gonna come back too, im still sick but covid has eased up enough on me for me to return to the forums. anything changed while ive been away?

Welp, welcome back! Nothing much happened, but we got a couple new users, Ep 23 dropped and raises more questions than it gives answers, there’s talk about a new GT format...I think that’s all, really. Good to see you again pal.
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:43 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:40 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i think im gonna come back too, im still sick but covid has eased up enough on me for me to return to the forums. anything changed while ive been away?

Welp, welcome back! Nothing much happened, but we got a couple new users, Ep 23 dropped and raises more questions than it gives answers, there’s talk about a new GT format...I think that’s all, really. Good to see you again pal.

hi does anyone remember me?
...I think I do? Sorry if I’m confusing you for someone else, but I think your original account got hacked and you stopped logging into it. In any case, welcome back.
I remember you, pmed me a lot and got hacked.
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:46 AM)PinkRose Wrote: ...I think I do? Sorry if I’m confusing you for someone else, but I think your original account got hacked and you stopped logging into it. In any case, welcome back.

Uncertain yeah i lost my phone at walmart so ican't log in to beykid44 but i have a question can i get my organizer status back
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:49 AM)Beykid2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:46 AM)PinkRose Wrote: ...I think I do? Sorry if I’m confusing you for someone else, but I think your original account got hacked and you stopped logging into it. In any case, welcome back.

Uncertain yeah i lost my phone at walmart so ican't log in to beykid44 but i have a question can i get my organizer status back

you lost your phone at walmart, looks like im not the only one oh thats great and idk probably
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:51 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:49 AM)Beykid2.0 Wrote: :/ yeah i lost my phone at walmart so ican't log in to beykid44 but i have a question can i get my organizer status back

you lost your phone at walmart, looks like im not the only one oh thats great and idk probably

-Actually i've been grounded since the first and my dad took the phone to walmart and lost it- :(
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:52 AM)Beykid2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:51 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: you lost your phone at walmart, looks like im not the only one oh thats great and idk probably

-Actually i've been grounded since the first and my dad took the phone to walmart and lost it- Unhappy

Unhappy even more tragic

Don't worry you'll get through it!
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:49 AM)Beykid2.0 Wrote:

That's a question for the staff and they'd probably need some proof that you're actually Beykid44 before they gave it back, because I'm not saying you are but you could be someone pretending to be him/her (Not saying you are just saying it's a reason why they'd need proof) and if you haven't hosted a tournament in 2 Years you'll need to take the new Organizer Quiz
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:55 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:49 AM)Beykid2.0 Wrote: Uncertain yeah i lost my phone at walmart so ican't log in to beykid44 but i have a question can i get my organizer status back

That's a question for the staff and they'd probably need some proof that you're actually Beykid44 before they gave it back, because I'm not saying you are but you could be someone pretending to be him/her (Not saying you are just saying it's a reason why they'd need proof) and if you haven't hosted a tournament in 2 Years you'll need to take the new Organizer Quiz

Speechless @citrusnija

dang bruh thats sad. i miss(ed?) your fanfics 😭😭😞

welcome home!
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:56 AM)Beykid2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:55 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: That's a question for the staff and they'd probably need some proof that you're actually Beykid44 before they gave it back, because I'm not saying you are but you could be someone pretending to be him/her (Not saying you are just saying it's a reason why they'd need proof) and if you haven't hosted a tournament in 2 Years you'll need to take the new Organizer Quiz

Speechless CitrusNinja3
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:58 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  12:56 AM)Beykid2.0 Wrote: Speechless CitrusNinja3

uh what
anyways guys here's what i've been doing from monday - thursday (this may be irrelevant)

so first i was on WBO, just chilling out maxin relaxin on cool (and all shootin' some B-Ball outside of school) until my parents told me to come here. so obviously i came to them. then my parents said "you all can't play with games until friday". so im kinda sad that i cant see ou all on monday - thursday but iunderstood and walked away.

and thats how i ended up taking 4 and a half day breaks from le computer. (this could be considered as going away/coming back)
(Aug. 28, 2021  1:02 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: uh what
anyways guys here's what i've been doing from monday - thursday (this may be irrelevant)

so first i was on WBO, just chilling out maxin relaxin on cool (and all shootin' some B-Ball outside of school) until my parents told me to come here. so obviously i came to them. then my parents said "you all can't play with games until friday". so im kinda sad that i cant see ou all on monday - thursday but iunderstood and walked away.

and thats how i ended up taking 4 and a half day breaks from le computer. (this could be considered as going away/coming back)

I see so your not going to be online for 4 days? Nvm dumb question
(Aug. 28, 2021  1:05 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  1:02 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: uh what

I see so your not going to be online for 4 days? Nvm dumb question

yeah i am not, also dont worry its not dumb question 

dang i might take a huge break in fall break to recharge my batteries
I'm gonna be online less because of School for me starting soon, I'll still post Chapters but not as often as I usually do, I'll mostly be posting on weekends or days I don't have school, (Early Release too) so, don't miss me to much (JK)
(Aug. 29, 2021  9:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm gonna be online less because of School for me starting soon, I'll still post Chapters but not as often as I usually do, I'll mostly be posting on weekends or days I don't have school, (Early Release too) so, don't miss me to much (JK)

Welcome to my world 🌎 Anyways good luck on school!
(Aug. 29, 2021  9:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm gonna be online less because of School for me starting soon, I'll still post Chapters but not as often as I usually do, I'll mostly be posting on weekends or days I don't have school, (Early Release too) so, don't miss me to much (JK)

we will all miss you alot UB, you were one of the best fanfic writers but now that writing will be reduced...
(Aug. 29, 2021  10:02 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:

we will all miss you alot UB, you were one of the best fanfic writers but now that writing will be reduced...

Chill, I'm not even leaving, I'm just not going to be online as much as I was this summer