Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Why does everyone call me Jupiter? I prefer mahatmamahavirtysonsquirtlelchandanlalharshilvishnuchandanpiplupnaiser kaiserhdkfnfuwmdhdosndodnduemdnd
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why does everyone call me Jupiter? I prefer mahatmamahavirtysonsquirtlelchandanlalharshilvishnuchandanpiplupnaiser kaiserhdkfnfuwmdhdosndodnduemdnd

ok [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]mahatmamahavirtysonsquirtlelchandanlalharshilvishnuchandanpiplupnaiser kaiserhdkfnfuwmdhdosndodnduemdnd[/font]
It’s been a long ride, but I’ll see you later
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s been a long ride, but I’ll see you later
Wait your leaving wbo?
For how long?
I know my return has been short lived but unfortunately don't have the time to keep being on these forums specifically. But I like Beyblade and will continue playing. Thx for the great experience guys.
Why is everyone leaving wth
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:18 PM)snoc Wrote: I know my return has been short lived but unfortunately don't have the time to keep being on these forums specifically. But I like Beyblade and will continue playing. Thx for the great experience guys.
Sad to see you go man, come back every once in a while.
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:17 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s been a long ride, but I’ll see you later
Wait your leaving wbo?
For how long?

For 2 to 3 years. Wait for me until then.
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:17 PM)kai edits Wrote: Wait your leaving wbo?
For how long?

Wait can you tell us why your leaving mahatmamahavirtysonsquirtlelchandanlalharshilvishnuchandanpiplupnaiser kaiserhdkfnfuwmdhdosndodnduemdnd?
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:05 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: For 2 to 3 years. Wait for me until then.
Wait can you tell us why your leaving mahatmamahavirtysonsquirtlelchandanlalharshilvishnuchandanpiplupnaiser kaiserhdkfnfuwmdhdosndodnduemdnd?

Just because my household calls for me not to be on this site.
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:05 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Wait can you tell us why your leaving mahatmamahavirtysonsquirtlelchandanlalharshilvishnuchandanpiplupnaiser kaiserhdkfnfuwmdhdosndodnduemdnd?

Awh man. I’ll miss you a lot thanks for being a good wbo member and most importantly. Keep.on.blading!
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:05 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Wait can you tell us why your leaving mahatmamahavirtysonsquirtlelchandanlalharshilvishnuchandanpiplupnaiser kaiserhdkfnfuwmdhdosndodnduemdnd?

see ya It's been nice with you on.
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:05 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Wait can you tell us why your leaving  mahatmamahavirtysonsquirtlelchandanlalharshilvishnuchandanpiplupnaiser kaiserhdkfnfuwmdhdosndodnduemdnd?

goodbye, piplup person. insert sad face here

hope to see u again
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:05 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Wait can you tell us why your leaving  mahatmamahavirtysonsquirtlelchandanlalharshilvishnuchandanpiplupnaiser kaiserhdkfnfuwmdhdosndodnduemdnd?

Don't leave 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I guess this good bye 6Jupiter5 see you around and keep me updated on the everlasting battle between meto l drago and Proto nemesis!
For how long?

goodbye
mahatmamahavirtysonsquirtlelchandanlalharshilvishnuchandanpiplupnaiser kaiserhdkfnfuwmdhdosndodnduemdnd
you will be missed
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why does everyone call me Jupiter? I prefer mahatmamahavirtysonsquirtlelchandanlalharshilvishnuchandanpiplupnaiser kaiserhdkfnfuwmdhdosndodnduemdnd

No one laugh at this, but I actually tried to decipher the letter string and found a Piplup in there.

See you, Piplup.

I should probably stop saying Piplup by now right?

I'm actually crying right now...
[Image: giphy.gif]

My household doesn't even know I'm on this site
To prevent y’all from forgetting me, I’ll be going undercover on this site on the first of every month. It’s currently 12:00 in my place, so if you wish to contact me now is the time.
I think I may leave the WBO for a bit due to the fact Im going to be away traveling with my soccer team to tournaments.
I am gonna leave wbo cause my depression got worst now and suicidal thoughts keep going through my head. So if i am not a victim thanks for everything I might come back.
For how long?

Goodbye mahatmamahavirtysonsquirtlelchandanlalharshilvishnuchandanpiplupnaiser kaiserhdkfnfuwmdhdosndodnduemdnd. You will be missed. Crying
i'll be gone for a while if not permanately bye!CC: