Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(May. 27, 2009  4:20 AM)Lance Perfora Wrote: Welcome Back!

Hey G lets meet up :3

I would have liked to, but I had no car down there Unhappy

I'm back now from FL
[Image: 4539_1080737820256_1280610237_30233626_7401615_n.jpg]
I'm back too~ I had an amazing time, the weather was brilliant - both sunny and windy so we got a good amount of sailing done. Joyful_3 Ended up kinda sunburnt though.....and with really retarded burnlines where I was wearing a shortie wetsuit. Pinching_eyes_2
(May. 31, 2009  8:39 PM)Rocky Wrote: I'm back too~ I had an amazing time, the weather was brilliant - both sunny and windy so we got a good amount of sailing done. Joyful_3 Ended up kinda sunburnt though.....and with really retarded burnlines where I was wearing a shortie wetsuit. Pinching_eyes_2

Welcome back rocky.
Welcome back G and Rocky. Glad you guys had a good time. Smile
Ok so i think im taking a break from this site, i have some big personal problems in my life, and it seem's to be affecting everything i do in my life, beyblading is one of them, i have already snapped at 2 friends who were being rather excellent to me so i dont want that to happen to anyone else, and i seem to be getting rather sensitve and upset easy, and i dont want to leave that kind of impression here, so i think i should go now and come back when i can use my "lol's" in every sentence again.

So thanks guys and i'll catch you around.
Bye bye~ Hope you feel better.
Bye Josh, you scared me a lot on Saturday with your MSN Display name...
Bye josh-jf. Hope you feel better soon. Smile
Awww ... Unhappy

Bye guys. Feel Better and Come back soon
Bye Josh. Hope you're able to work everything out and hope you feel better. See you soon dude Smile
Won't be on much at all, well I won't be posting unless I have serious free time and stuff, I am doing my half yearly exams and I need to study and I also have 1 progect to do, so cya guys.
bye raykon and josh.
btw i also have final exams after a week but WBO always have time in my schedule Tongue_out.
but am not gonna be as active as usual Unhappy
Lol cya Pegasis, I'm back I guess, I had two exams today and I'm dead so I'm back.
yeah same here cya josh-jf, cya at school Rykon
See you guys, hope you work everything out Josh. And good luck on your exams Raykon
I wont be on alot,I have a cold and My dad wont let me use the internet alot
bye bladebee.
ahhh my father wont let me use the computer anymore Unhappy i hate exams!
i probably wont be on until 3 weeks from now. i might log on in weekends if my parents allowed me...
Byee BladeBee.

Good luck with exams pegasis! 3 weeks with no internet sucks Unhappy
(Jun. 12, 2009  7:56 PM)pegasis Wrote: bye bladebee.
ahhh my father wont let me use the computer anymore Unhappy i hate exams!
i probably wont be on until 3 weeks from now. i might log on in weekends if my parents allowed me...

Good luck with that; I remember going through that as well. My parents wouldn't let me on OTC and others for 3-4 weeks during exams.
thank god i convinced my parents to let me use it half an hour every night during this week since the exams are the week after this. Smile
I'm going to france for one month. So one month without WBO Confused. I didn't help anyways so byebye
Byee. One month is pretty long. Hope you have a great time in France though Smile If you meet any bladers there, you know where to send them Wink
thanks, ya i will tell bladers abt the WBO