Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Awww Unhappy Anyways Good Luck with everything.
Later
Im going to Six Flags with school tomorrow. So I wont be on all day. I'm gonna be on for about 1 more hour, but I wanted to just post this before I forgot >.>
(May. 26, 2009  12:43 AM)jsc Wrote: Im going to Six Flags with school tomorrow. So I wont be on all day. I'm gonna be on for about 1 more hour, but I wanted to just post this before I forgot >.>

Byee. Have fun! Smile
Cya jsc, Well I guess I'm back, I feel a lot better now, I still feel a bit ill but I'm better and I kinda have a beyblade battle urge again so yea.
Well I might be online a bit (depends if theres phone reception) but it seems I'm gonna be away Thursday through to Sunday. Sorta just arranged it today. XD Carp the fact that I have GCSEs all over the following week, I'd rather go on holiday. XD
The boards are gonna die without you D:

See ya!
Maybe I can somewhat catch up to your postcount now, Woot! XD
Have fun, Rocky. Smile
Yay Im back. Sice my parents gave me money I rashened my spending so I have lots to buy beyblades with!!
cya rocky, come back as soon as possible Smile
D: See you soon, Rocky. What are you doing?
I'm going up to Norfolk with some mates. We're gonna watch the Three Rivers Race, go sailing, canoeing, drink and play poker. Bliss.
Eee Fun. Only slightly jealous.
K im going to be out til June 4th. Im cramming on studying for my finals!
Wish me luck Tongue_out

~Alex Yuen/ Lance Perfora
(May. 28, 2009  12:56 AM)Lance Perfora Wrote: K im going to be out til June 4th. Im cramming on studying for my finals!
Wish me luck Tongue_out

~Alex Yuen/ Lance Perfora

See you soon. Good luck with everything Smile
Goodluck lance Smile hopefully you can cram everything in Smile
Blehhhh!!!! I've studied enough I''m back! Grin
Damn this game.....lol. Clearly it's not as easy to get rid of me as I thought. Also, to all those I was doing business with before I up and left, I apologize. But yes, I'm back to lurk Smile
Welcome back Katashi!

Just wanted to say that I may not be online as much for the next couple weeks, as the school year is coming to an end and I have multiple assignments to work on.
Woah, I think I remember you ! Welcome back!
Good luck on the assignments, Kei Smile
Hey, Katashi. I joined after you left. I have read some of your posts though. Hope you do more than lurk Grin
Welcome back Katashi. I think I joined before you left, lol. Glad you've come back.