Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(May. 10, 2016  3:23 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Do people still love this old veteran XD
your F230CF/GCF combo got banned wanna rant with me bby?

Welcome back i missed you <3
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(May. 10, 2016  3:23 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Do people still love this old veteran XD

Hey! Come to AN! Wink @[JesseObre] misses you haha.

YESSSSSS

Welcome back! Grin
I wanna come but I have finals!!! I have a car now so Ill definitely try to make the trip!
Hey,
Okay so I am back from my Exams. Its really good to be back here. I am kinda posting a bit late Here Haha.
I really need to get myself updated with everything that I have missed in this 10 to 15 days while I was away for exams.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(May. 18, 2016  4:21 PM)Burst Wrote: Hey,
Okay so I am back from my Exams. Its really good to be back here. I am kinda posting a bit late Here Haha.
I really need to get myself updated with everything that I have missed in this 10 to 15 days while I was away for exams.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Welcome back!
Grin
Cheers !!!
Burst.

I was wondering where you went, Welcome Back!
(Apr. 01, 2016  4:40 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I'll be going in May/June this year... and probably will never return or may return once in 1/2 year
I'd like to thank all of you, especially beybrad for everything that I was taught and learnt here Smile

Obviously can't ask you to return back cuz I know its important for you to go. Do try to visit. Me and others will definitely try to keep the beyblade community alive in India. Will miss your brilliance and knowledge and most importantly you. Wanted to thank you for all your generous supports, giveaways. Love your collection still today.
(May. 18, 2016  4:24 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Welcome back friendGrin

(May. 18, 2016  5:04 PM)Shinji Wrote:
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Welcome back!
Grin

(May. 19, 2016  1:50 PM)DARGON KANG Wrote:
Cheers !!!
Burst.

I was wondering where you went, Welcome Back!

Yeah Really Great to be back here ! I really missed WBO and everyone a lot ! Thanks Guys !
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Guys I would be less active some days. I am going to my grandma's house in vacationsSmug
So... I'm back. After maybe a year of being gone, I decided to see how things are going. I remember Neo Frontline. It's trash compared to the story I have to write for school...

Anyways, hullo. Wink
(May. 27, 2016  7:14 AM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote: So... I'm back. After maybe a year of being gone, I decided to see how things are going. I remember Neo Frontline. It's trash compared to the story I have to write for school...

Anyways, hullo. Wink

Hey, welcome back! I remember you Wink
(May. 27, 2016  7:14 AM)KurbiiSaurus Wrote: So... I'm back. After maybe a year of being gone, I decided to see how things are going. I remember Neo Frontline. It's trash compared to the story I have to write for school...

Anyways, hullo. Wink

Well well, long time no see...

Anyways, hullo. Wink

hello sir welcom bak to double bee oh im ur host, senor knee oh.
Well, at least this community isn't as toxic as the GD community. '-'
Hey guys. I just wanna put this out that I was likely going to do this by the end of Anime North anyways so please don't blame yourself for me leave.

As you all know I have been apart of this community as long as I known and I'd done my best to help out as a mentor in the Toronto community. But things for me have been tough for me lately and I think i need a break from everything.

I don't want you guys to feel like i'm putting you on the side, because I love the community. Without you guys id be a different person haha.

This year I was exciting to be at Anime North. But as the weekend went by it dulled down and anxiety got the best of me. Tho it did help that we all hanged out and has some good food!

Lately ive felt like ive been lost. I really dont know who I am anymore. With people judging me in my life and everything ive had to face by myself i really feel like my lufe has been fake. The night of AN i couldnt sleep cause i wasnt sure if i could go and deal with the anxiety. I pushed myself too hard. I guess im at my breaking point.

I guess by ending it off i wont fully leave but take time off the site to kinda find who i am without the squad.
Man, it's been a long time. I left shortly after Basalt Horogium came out during MFB. So much has changed.

It's been what, like 5 or so years? I was this dorky kid back then, and now I'm some kind of adult with a degree who's trying to enter the workforce. It's a bit surreal, haha.
(May. 30, 2016  6:04 PM)Asterisk Wrote: Man, it's been a long time. I left shortly after Basalt Horogium came out during MFB. So much has changed.

It's been what, like 5 or so years? I was this dorky kid back then, and now I'm some kind of adult with a degree who's trying to enter the workforce. It's a bit surreal, haha.

Oh. WB. Much indeed.

You missed the end of a generation, and the birth of anew.
Burst is way more tubular. Hope you get into it.
[Image: ro2bkGc.png]

Ahhhhhhhhh

Thanks, Neo. Burst is actually really fun (Explosions!) and the event at Anime North this year was amazing. I had a ball, haha.
(May. 30, 2016  6:11 PM)Asterisk Wrote: [Image: ro2bkGc.png]

Ahhhhhhhhh

Thanks, Neo. Burst is actually really fun (Explosions!) and the event at Anime North this year was amazing. I had a ball, haha.

it is not plastics so it is obviously but inferior to the plan of the great beyblade god\\\\\

Oh, you went there? Rad. Didn't even know. Glad you liked it; even if the game is kind of in its harsh infancy, I find it hella better than MFB.

(also try 20+ pms when youre buying every damn plastic you can find on the wbo in 2014)
(May. 30, 2016  6:04 PM)Asterisk Wrote: Man, it's been a long time. I left shortly after Basalt Horogium came out during MFB. So much has changed.

Hey Asterisk! It's great to see you making a return after seen you at AN16 Smile

Neo has already summed up everything about what you missed, but if you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me Smile

I also hope you will attend some more Toronto tournaments! ;D

p.s. thanks for beating me at an16 Unsmith
(Apr. 01, 2016  5:39 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Haha Thanks guys.
I will be back again in May next year, but just for a few days.. Then it'll be the same for the next few years. I'll attend any events if they are anytime in May. Will just keep my Beys, but I won't be able to play with them
Making max use of my Beys till this may/June

You will be missed Ashton. If you need anything you know where Im at.

I know I'm just seeing this. But I'm glad you're back old friend.

Totally know some of these posts were a month or older. Just checking this forum.
Nobody that likes beyblade even lives around me, it's so sad. I can't ask friends to have a friendly beybattle because none of them like beyblade. If anyone wants to cheer me up or tell their personal experience as a blader, go right ahead. I've been beyblading since the first set came out in America, the Super Vortex Stadium about 5 years ago. I remember battling with my friends up to the end of my 7th year of school. I still held onto my beyblades and I continue to enjoy them today.