Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I know i keep on saying this every once in a while, Hopefully it will be the last.

I have not been into beyblade for the past while, due to lack of money or lack of time, and losing my entire collection.. but this has all changed.

With the new series coming out, i finally dont have to spend money trying to catch up to something i no longer know anything about. start out fresh and new.
I have a Job with good hours so I am able to keep up with the newest parts.
And with the recent breakup of me and my girlfriend I have far to much free time on my hands.

So hello everyone, im back for realzies this time
I feel sorry with your mom I hope she gets better??it's sad to hear

Sorry quote ing on jimbie
Wow, it's been forever. Well, I heard that Beyblade was getting a reboot, so I decided to pop on by. I think I'll be here fairly consistently. Not nearly as much as I was a few years back, but somewhat. My freshman year of university is over, and the summer's got a ton of time open when I'm not at work. After ascertaining that I won't self-destruct, finding a job, and managing to get together funds to pay tuition for the next few years, I've decided that I can indeed get back into Beyblade. (It helps that my grades in university are higher than any of my grades in high school.)

I really missed this place, though. The members that were active during my 3-year stint were great! This is a great community, and one I'd like to interact with once again. I missed some of it. I kinda wonder who's still around from when I was active. (If I said it didn't matter, I'd be lying. But it's not TOO big a deal.)

It's been especially long since I've been on here for anything Beyblade related. That should be fun to get back into. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm back. Can't say for good, because I'm not sure. But I think I'd like to gey my fixin' of oddly-shaped spinning tops again. Besides, Burst looks interesting enough, regardless of the gimmick. And I'd bet Hasbro removes the gimmick.
(May. 29, 2015  6:04 AM)Temporal Wrote: Wow, it's been forever. Well, I heard that Beyblade was getting a reboot, so I decided to pop on by. I think I'll be here fairly consistently. Not nearly as much as I was a few years back, but somewhat. My freshman year of university is over, and the summer's got a ton of time open when I'm not at work. After ascertaining that I won't self-destruct, finding a job, and managing to get together funds to pay tuition for the next few years, I've decided that I can indeed get back into Beyblade. (It helps that my grades in university are higher than any of my grades in high school.)

I really missed this place, though. The members that were active during my 3-year stint were great! This is a great community, and one I'd like to interact with once again. I missed some of it. I kinda wonder who's still around from when I was active. (If I said it didn't matter, I'd be lying. But it's not TOO big a deal.)

It's been especially long since I've been on here for anything Beyblade related. That should be fun to get back into. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm back. Can't say for good, because I'm not sure. But I think I'd like to gey my fixin' of oddly-shaped spinning tops again. Besides, Burst looks interesting enough, regardless of the gimmick. And I'd bet Hasbro removes the gimmick.

Wait you're coming back? That's awesome!

It's really good to see older members come back!
Hello ? I am skater_boy2001, a 13 year old boy from London. I am new to this awesome website (WBO).
I love the first 3 series of beyblade from 2000 - 2004. I grew up watching these series.
I'm not a big fan of the new beyblade series aka 'metal fusion'... Please don't hate.
I am a fan of plastic Beyblades and the anime of Beyblade, Beyblade v force And Beyblade G revolution.??
I love playing with the plastic old gen beys and I am interested in them and the old type arenas.
The only thing I like about the new metal beys are the BB10 stadiums and HMS?

This is a bit about me Smile
Please be nice.
And Let It RIP!??
(May. 31, 2015  12:58 PM)Skater_boy2001 Wrote: Hello ? I am skater_boy2001, a 13 year old boy from London. I am new to this awesome website (WBO).
I love the first 3 series of beyblade from 2000 - 2004. I grew up watching these series.
I'm not a big fan of the new beyblade series aka 'metal fusion'... Please don't hate.
I am a fan of plastic Beyblades and the anime of Beyblade, Beyblade v force And Beyblade G revolution.??
I love playing with the plastic old gen beys and I am interested in them and the old type arenas.
The only thing I like about the new metal beys are the BB10 stadiums and HMS?

This is a bit about me Smile
Please be nice.
And Let It RIP!??

Hello,

Since you are a new Member here, you can go ahead and create yourself a new topic in the Introduce Yourself! forum. The thread you just posted in is for Members who have signed up a while ago and who are coming back, or who have to leave for a while due to various circumstances.
Well I've been trying to get back here for a while now, but I've never had enough time at a stretch to catch up on whatever I've missed (yep, I still have close to zero knowledge on anything related to Zero G).
I have also forgotten things a bit, and sadly, it seems the Plastics/HMS meta(which I'd read quite a lot on, before I left) is pretty much as alien to me as Zero G has been.
Not to mention that my knowledge on pre-Zero-G MFB hasn't been too great either (and now with time, it's probably gotten worse).

So yeah, I think I've come to a stage where I believe I should have enough free time - at least until the end of July - to keep checking in here! I hope I can stick around this time - because I have REALLY wanted to do so, but I've failed - it's quite the New Year's Resolution conundrum at work, if you will!

I obviously wouldn't be able to post a lot now(though I was overjoyed when I made 3 in my first hour here, seeing that there's still gonna be discussions and threads I could participate in lol), but I would love to if I can!

Apart from that, it's pretty much the same as what Temporal said - I wonder how many of the old members are still around, I'd like to interact with everyone here et cetera!

So, cheers! Smile

EDIT - Oh, I still have very few parts - let alone competitive parts - and would probably be unable to buy any more, so hey, in the close-to-5-years I've spent here, I STILL can't help with tests... Dang! Unhappy
I've been pretty inactive lately, and I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I think I'll be coming back. I'll definitely try to be more active, beyblade just doesn't interest me as much anymore. Hopefully new beyblade releases will change that.
I'm off to work for the next month and a half. I can't promise anything more than weekly check-ins. Also, once I get back, I need to start preparing for my next year of uni and after that the semester begins so there will again be a noticeable drop in my activity level. Peace.
This Topic to me is pretty sad and depressing. Even though some of these were typed nearly 7 years ago. I hope those people who had to say their goodbyes remember that Beyblade was something that was meant for them and they dedicated time and money for it. I confess that I only got back into Beyblade because one night I was bored and decided to watch the Metal Series again. The Metal Series was popular in elementary school. (I'm 12 at the moment. Hopefully there isn't an age limit.) My love of Beyblade is not as strong as it was in the past. That's why I'm typing this, if I leave in the future. Beyblade isn't something I can love forever. To most people here it is. Pokemon is something I've been investing time in. So if my love of Beyblades runs out, you'll see another post here by me. ~Registeel [Image: registeel_gif_by_gloomymyth-d7b9w0t.gif]
You know, there's a pokemon Topic on the WBO, and you can always post on the Random Toughts/Gaming Toughts anyway, you don't have to totally leave the forum.
Exams again, so I guess I´ll have to disappear completely for the next five weeks. See you again in mid-August! Smile
(Jul. 09, 2015  10:23 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Exams again, so I guess I´ll have to disappear completely for the next five weeks. See you again in mid-August! Smile

Oh that's nasty. See ya then!

...Probably gonna return when I get Burst beys, but i'm not too sure.
Kawaii Karp is back with a new camera! ⌐☑_☑

Update Video For Beyblade Squad (Click to View)
...i don't know about staying here anymore, I get that Burst is out or whatever, but i have other interests. Got into gaming again, and I think me posting here may be scarce, i'll try to chat though. Anyone who likes Fire Emblem, Smash or any Nintendo thing can talk with me, I have an RP going on another site as well.
I am slowly finding my way back to this hobby... I got really into console gaming and starting watching anime a little bit, but with Burst coming, I may get back in.
Great to see you back! Id like to try and get a tournament going again, so hopefully you'd be able to come!
Currently I'm in Montreal until 7:30 in the morning tomorrow, which is when I'm leaving and going camping. Won't be on until Saturday at least.
Wanting to come back because Burst looks interesting and the start of a new series is always fun, but there just doesn't seem to be any tournament activity in Tennessee at all.
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:32 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Wanting to come back because Burst looks interesting and the start of a new series is always fun, but there just doesn't seem to be any tournament activity in Tennessee at all.

Welcome back man! It's been a long time, haha.
Welcome back! ZachBob is interested in getting some future tournaments going in Asheville, NC, which I hear is pretty near the TN-NC border. Maybe check with him?
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:35 AM)LMAO Wrote: Welcome back man! It's been a long time, haha.

Thanks! Yeah the last thing I really remember doing that was beyblade related was testing the Metal Fury parts upon their release, so it's definitely been a while.

(Aug. 09, 2015  2:35 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Welcome back! ZachBob is interested in getting some future tournaments going in Asheville, NC, which I hear is pretty near the TN-NC border. Maybe check with him?

Thank you. Don't know if I'd be able to make it to any NC tournaments, google maps says Asheville is 4 hours from where I live now lol.
I am officially back and I've been browsing for the past few days and I don't remember most of you or you changed your username.
Beyblade Burst has reignited my Bey-Spirit!
I wonder if it'll do the same for everyone else.