Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Apr. 01, 2015  10:54 PM)elliotnufc Wrote: Wow sounds like alot of ppl are leaving that suks ive just invested 400 buks in new era and plastic beys from my youth so i realy hope it dusnt die!!!

Hopfully beyblade can get re hashed in 2015/2016 so an influx of new players can come back in!!

This forum seems pretty kick carp tho first forum ive been associated to even tho im 22 but it seems legit and very well run guys so i realy hope it keeps going

Trust me, people will come back. I thought I was gone for good too, but I'm currently back. Mainly because my online best friends last login was two nights ago, which is very worrying. I might know why, but I don't think it'd be suitable for public discussion, even though it isn't a bad reason. Anyways, yeah I think il be browsing here maybe until he comes back. I don't know. This forum really is kick carp, on other sites I go on I wish our moderators were there. All of you moderators are the most positive, non ban hungry people I know. I almost got banned from GameFAQs for saying the word "retarded" as a joke. I remember why I loved this site now.
Edit: Removed a spoiler that somehow made it into my post.
Im not going away, just not going to be as active right now, as I am kinda sick and need to sleep alot.
@[Crazy Carp] Get well soon!
Hey! Guess what! Now that I have less stuff to do Im back into the meta-game! Im still selling my stuff though.
Guys, I'm damn happy to be back its been a year..I hope we have a mega tournament here in Bangalore!
(Apr. 06, 2015  2:18 PM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Guys, I'm damn happy to be back its been a year..I hope we have a mega tournament here in Bangalore!

Good to see you Smile
So while I'm not exactly back for Beyblade reasons, I find myself returning to this forum. It's been a good 3 years since I've been back.

Question, though. Why can't I post in the General Discussions board?
(Apr. 09, 2015  4:59 AM)kayneargand Wrote: So while I'm not exactly back for Beyblade reasons, I find myself returning to this forum. It's been a good 3 years since I've been back.

You can actually, but for new threads, they have to be approved first. A lot of SPAM bots used to create new topics there.
(Apr. 09, 2015  2:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2015  4:59 AM)kayneargand Wrote: So while I'm not exactly back for Beyblade reasons, I find myself returning to this forum. It's been a good 3 years since I've been back.

You can actually, but for new threads, they have to be approved first. A lot of SPAM bots used to create new topics there.

That makes sense. I got really confused. Sorry for double posting on the GenDis board, then.
No problem, it often happens hah.
So ...!
I was out of station for 4 days.. Now I'm back
Will catch up haha
I haven't even logged on in more than three and a half years!

Haven't consistently posted without weekly or monthly breaks since late 2011!

But it's cool to be back, even if not permanently. Beyblades will always be my favorite toys, because of their strategy, value (they were more than simple gimmick time-wasters like other toys were) and meta-game quality that wasn't present in most toys at the time.
OMG I'm finally back to WBO after taking along break to beyblade...It's been like maybe 2 years haven't checkout WBO and tbh I randomly saw my old bag in which I found my beys.....Thinking about that I remembered WBO and m here! Grin So good to see it with 93,000 members now! Looking forward to play a few tourneys if possible!! Smile
M'kay, im not going to be too active at all for a while, just being the admin of a role-playing room is keeping me busy enough, and I don't have much time for the WBO. Although... Expect a Beyblade Squad Battles Season 2 Premier episode coming out shortly. Wink
Ha,Thou time has come to a stop.

Jk.

Ah,So im gonna even more less active then I already am due to the fact Im going through a very hard time in my life and just need a break from my "internet life".I guess I should tell you guys whats going on so you know why.

My mom is going through mental stability problems and I cant deal with her screaming and crying all the time so Ive decided to "Try" to move in with my father and see how that goes.

This problem is mainly why Im forgetful and on edge alot lately.

Im not asking for sympathy or anything but please just pray that my mom gets better.

I love you all and will see you all soon.
(May. 20, 2015  9:20 PM)FreshClassik Wrote: Ha,Thou time has come to a stop.

Jk.

Ah,So im gonna even more less active then I already am due to the fact Im going through a very hard time in my life and just need a break from my "internet life".I guess I should tell you guys whats going on so you know why.

My mom is going through mental stability problems and I cant deal with her screaming and crying all the time so Ive decided to "Try" to move in with my father and see how that goes.

Im not asking for sympathy or anything but please just pray that my mom gets better.

Dude that sounds horrible! I'm genuinely worried, I pray she gets better.

Unless it's private could you please me what is it that made her this way?
(May. 20, 2015  9:29 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Jk.

Just being a single mom and to having deal with people from an agency harassing me about my health,body weight,size etc
(May. 20, 2015  9:31 PM)FreshClassik Wrote:
(May. 20, 2015  9:29 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Jk.

Just being a single mom and to having deal with people from an agency harassing me about my health,body weight,size etc

Ouch, well hope it gets better soon.
(May. 20, 2015  9:35 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(May. 20, 2015  9:31 PM)FreshClassik Wrote:
(May. 20, 2015  9:29 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Dude that sounds horrible! I'm genuinely worried, I pray she gets better.

Thanks homes,Means alot.

In the mean time keep Mecha Sentoki going for me! Im excited to see what comes next!
(May. 20, 2015  9:39 PM)FreshClassik Wrote:
(May. 20, 2015  9:35 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(May. 20, 2015  9:31 PM)FreshClassik Wrote: Just being a single mom and to having deal with people from an agency harassing me about my health,body weight,size etc

Thanks homes,Means alot.

In the mean time keep Mecha Sentoki going for me! Im excited to see what comes next!

Thanks dude! Sorry I didn't do any for a long time, I had exams and all that, I have written more of episode 32 but I should be able to do more as the holiday is coming next week.
guys, I am back and this time I am able to sell my left over beys because this semester I have monday and tuesday day off...since classes on wednesday to friday Grin I will be opening a selling thread soon. good luck guys.
If anyone knows me or cares.. I have returned!!
Gonna be inactive as i have been.
hi
so im back to sell limiteds

I mean beyblades.
Tomorrow I the last day of the first year of hell. High School's been hard on me but old RagerBlade's still got it in him Tongue_out. Coming back officially as you can see from how I've been posting a lot more in the past few days. This Summer will be fun with me getting ready to comeback and start putting time into the WBO again. Smile