Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Wow,All these messages mean so much to me.

Note that Ill still be here,just not at tournaments Wink
(Mar. 05, 2015  2:44 AM)Classik Wrote: Wow,All these messages mean so much to me.

Note that Ill still be here,just not at tournaments Wink

Oh thank god! I'm glad I don't go to tournaments otherwise that would be more upsetting.
Hey guys, I won´t be active until March 18 because of exams. I´ll of course read your pm´s, but I won´t be able to reply until that date. See ya! Smile
It's been a pretty long time simce I played beyblade but I'm trying to get back into it.
(Mar. 08, 2015  9:47 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Hey guys, I won´t be active until March 18 because of exams. I´ll of course read your pm´s, but I won´t be able to reply until that date. See ya! Smile

Well good luck with it, I hope you try your best!
I'll be quitting WBO, but I might come back, I dunno, I'm losing interest in beyblade as a whole. So, it was nice being on the forums for a year, but I'm done, I have nothing left to do, so for now, bye.
Damn! Gonna miss you dude. Farewell and good luck on your future.
Your leaving KirbyRobot? Well, good luck in where ever you will be.
I really don't know... I've noticed that I have been barely visiting this site, lately I have been on DeviantArt and GameFAQs, and they both take lots of time away for me, I'm not leaving, just telling you all that inactivity is imiment.
Helllooooo guys, RDF3 reporting back in.

Just recently I decided to return and open this website for activities.
(Mar. 16, 2015  9:57 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Helllooooo guys, RDF3 reporting back in.

Just recently I decided to return and open this website for activities.

Um... not sure if I remember you (I hope I didn't come off as rude, I just don't visit often) but welcome back! Smile

Glad to have you back on board!
I'm coming back, so I can finish Neo Frontline, if you have any questions PM me.
(Mar. 20, 2015  12:25 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: I'm coming back, so I can finish Neo Frontline, if you have any questions PM me.

Thats great! I actually missed having you around as you and J.I.N.B.E.E! are the only two people keeping the fan series stuff (I guess...) up and about whilst it was either too quiet or we were bundled with too many GFX threads which aren't bad but we should have more fan series.

Why did you come back? Did the Dinosaur story not go well?
(Mar. 20, 2015  1:14 AM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2015  12:25 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: I'm coming back, so I can finish Neo Frontline, if you have any questions PM me.

Thats great! I actually missed having you around as you and J.I.N.B.E.E! are the only two people keeping the fan series stuff (I guess...) up and about whilst it was either too quiet or we were bundled with too many GFX threads which aren't bad but we should have more fan series.

Why did you come back? Did the Dinosaur story not go well?
It's still going, I'm just running out of ideas, so I decided to continue Neo Frontline.
Well, I guess I'll be leaving the forum now... I don't really see any reason for me to be here anymore TBH and I don't really beyblade anymore.
Welp! Im back from a week in Orono! had a pretty good time (minus the fact I was throwing up for hours)

Just wanted to say im back!
Hey Guys Just wanted to say that I'm back into beyblade and on WBO! No one really missed me i guess but i missed you guys! Grin
I don't know you, but welcome back dude !
As you may or may not have noticed, I have been pretty inactive lately.

Beyblade generally has no place in my life right now. They sit there atop the dusty shelf, as a bird glides in the sky seemingly motionless. It really sucks, since I invested so much time and effort into squiring my collection. But oh well, a new dawn must push its way past the present to provide a great future.

I'm gonna stay, stalk and sometimes post (and reply to PMs) in the off-topic section til this place goes all the way deserted (By the way it's looking, I'd say this place has another year at most til it's dead if takara tomy stays quiet. ). Some of us including me had reached the point of going on and on about semi-isolated incidents just to have something to talk about here, it's time to just stop. It's like beyblade is now a side thought when I think about this place, since beyblade doesn't really have a huge part of my mind anymore. I really do love this place and it had made me happy throughout my time as a blader on here. The beyblade section just has nothing left to offer me.
I met some awesome people on this forum and I am very greatful to have found the hobby and gone all the way with it. I feel as if I completed a lot with the hobby, I went to 2 tournaments, aquired a nice collection, became a semi-knowledgeable contributor, etc.

It was a good run boys.
(Apr. 01, 2015  5:18 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: By the way it's looking, I'd say this place has another year at most til it's dead if takara tomy stays quiet.

I have to disagree with you on that. Sure, the site doesn't have loads of activity and threads updating almost several times a minute like it did just a few years ago, but we gain members quite frequently still and old members come back plenty often. It's at least at the same ratio as the amount of people who leave this place for good. And you also have to remember, this site exists to keep the hobby alive. Why would the staff just sit around and let this place die off? They organize events all the time, like the upcoming tournament at Anime North, and then BeyDays 2015 in just a few more months. Yes this community is smaller, but it's far from dead.
(Apr. 01, 2015  5:47 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2015  5:18 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: By the way it's looking, I'd say this place has another year at most til it's dead if takara tomy stays quiet.

I have to disagree with you on that. Sure, the site doesn't have loads of activity and threads updating almost several times a minute like it did just a few years ago, but we gain members quite frequently still and old members come back plenty often. It's at least at the same ratio as the amount of people who leave this place for good. And you also have to remember, this site exists to keep the hobby alive. Why would the staff just sit around and let this place die off? They organize events all the time, like the upcoming tournament at Anime North, and then BeyDays 2015 in just a few more months. Yes this community is smaller, but it's far from dead.

You know, this is the most logical thing I've heard all day. I will admit it's very unenergetic now, but BeyDays 2015 is looming in the horizon, I know there will be a surge of activity. The community is smaller, but if you want dead, go to the RP thread i visit. Only 3 people on most of the time, with me being one of them. Now that's boring. But yeah, this community is small, but that's what keeps conflict from tearing this site apart.
(Apr. 01, 2015  6:05 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: But yeah, this community is small, but that's what keeps conflict from tearing this site apart.

That's a big thing as well. After MFB launched in North America the site starting booming with new members all the time. Something we got as a result of that was a lot of drama and superiority struggles, and a few members whom I still keep in contact with are pretty bitter about that aspect of the site to this day.
I actually admire the mods a lot for their tenacity at keeping this place going. That was just my prediction, nothing is set in stone. Also, about old members coming back, they usually just pop in to say hey or leave after a couple weeks. In the previous hiatus, the old generation has a much wider variety and it was mostly the older member who kept the site alive, it might just be me, but I don't see it happening with MFB.

I dont wanna start an argument, I shoulda just posted that I was gonna be inactive in the beyblade section. Sorry.
(Apr. 01, 2015  5:18 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: The beyblade section just has nothing left to offer me.

I heard this quote by some guy (I think his name was Kenny?) in Beyblade history class the other day:

"And so, my fellow Bladers: ask not what the WBO can do for you—ask what you can do for the WBO"

But hey, enjoy the next chapter. Wink
Wow sounds like alot of ppl are leaving that suks ive just invested 400 buks in new era and plastic beys from my youth so i realy hope it dusnt die!!!

Hopfully beyblade can get re hashed in 2015/2016 so an influx of new players can come back in!!

This forum seems pretty kick carp tho first forum ive been associated to even tho im 22 but it seems legit and very well run guys so i realy hope it keeps going