Going Away/Coming Back Topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earwigs
They're really creepy. You don't see them much but sometimes I find them in the morning if I've been camping. Once we left our swimsuits/bikinis/trunks out to dry and when we woke up there were earwigs in them. Pinching_eyes_2
You seem to have them in Australia too, according to that link. :3
Haha, I haven't seen one in my life, one of my friends was stupid enough to leave his whole hiking bag with his food in it outside the tent and a Dingo came and shredded it and stole the food.
You guys know what a Dingo is ... right?
Yup. Wild dogs. :3
Hey every body I am back online. If you are wondering where I have went, my comp has been jacked up by me, so I had to stop using for a while but Im using it again but not exactly cause I'm on my Iphone and really hard to type
Welcome back. =)
welcome back Smile hopefully your iphone doesnt stuff up lol i hear their fragile.
Yo,
These days I am both busy with school but I find alot of my posts fall on deaf ears for whatever reason. I been a part of beyblade forums for a long time, but I've felt like I have few things in common for years now. Don't get me wrong I got love for all of you and know some great people, but I don't have much to say.

Prolly drop in, post some of my design stuff, get some feed back but plan to inactive for at least a month (BWR) then more.?

Brad, I'm still helping ar BWR and all that, no worries just contact me by email... Really anyone can if you wish.
Still up for a battle, still pack heat tho
hope the community grows in my absensce Smile peace
We haven't talked before, but see ya around the forums when your available Wink
(Apr. 20, 2009  8:04 PM)Blue Wrote: Still up for a battle, still pack heat tho
hope the community grows in my absensce Smile peace

I can understand your situation, but it still sucks that you won't be as active! Good luck with everything though. Be ready to battle at BWR! Smile
Sad to see you go, come back soon.
I hate it when people go cya later man take care.
Sad that your leaving. Remember your always welcome back. =)
I'm back! well sorta I might browse more then posts because ive lost slight intrest in talking bout beyblade (depends on relevance of topic) and ive been playin yugioh and chaotic since only one of my friends has a beyblade(The hopper attacker ms i salvaged from the zellers near my home that was liquidating everything, I searched far and wide for its peices rumiging through the scartered remnants of a once bustling store as if I was some sort of mad max like character) and i cant wait till mfb comes out here so i can blade again with my invincible PEGASISD125F!!1(i only have pegasis and wolf meh) ill be around with my new wisdom and stuff c u all around. *_*
Savatoex, are you going to come to Beyblade War Room?
Welcome back.
maybe....ya what the hell btw could u perhaps lock/delete some of my embarrasing topics. ya ill be there though i dont know how good PegasisD125F regardless i got enough to back me up
(Apr. 23, 2009  2:42 AM)savatoex Wrote: maybe....ya what the hell btw could u perhaps lock/delete some of my embarrasing topics. ya ill be there though i dont know how good PegasisD125F regardless i got enough to back me up

Well, it'll still be nice to have some others to play against, right? And maybe you can get some Beyblades from some others. Smile
yall ill come though after this my bank will probily be empty (bought 2 chaotic turn of tides booster boxes and migh buy some yugioh yusei duelist packs)