Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Well I will be on a little bit on the weekend, but not much as I'm preparing for school camp, and then from monday-friday I will be in the middle of a bush going for a 20k hike, how fun... anyway, I hope I don't die or anything. Cya guys!
See ya later, Raykon.
Eh, camp tomorrow NOW I won't be on, cya guys Unhappy
(Apr. 05, 2009  7:57 AM)Raykon Wrote: Eh, camp tomorrow NOW I won't be on, cya guys Unhappy

cya later raykon have heaps of fun Smile
am back SmileSmileSmile this month was awful without being able to post here Unhappy
i know you all missed me so much!

so congratulation to the 2 winners. i really like yours rocky!

hello to all new members.

and the new mfb ds is awesome.
Welcome back!

Your MFB design entry was pretty good too Wink
(Apr. 05, 2009  1:11 PM)Aqua Wrote: Welcome back!

Your MFB design entry was pretty good too Wink
thnx! i updated it.its way cooler now! now my tigros is HWS Smile but i couldn't enter it since i already entered the old one Unhappy
welcome back raykon!!! i hope camp was good to ya
Well, we hiked 11kilomiters with a 15kg hiking bag on us, and we canoed for like 6 hours, and there were heaps of mosquitoes around, and their were Dingo's all around, and apparently while I was running towards my friends a Dingo was chasing me Pinching_eyes_2 and it backed off when I slowed down.
It sucked >_>
(Apr. 10, 2009  5:27 AM)Raykon Wrote: Well, we hiked 11kilomiters with a 15kg hiking bag on us, and we canoed for like 6 hours, and there were heaps of mosquitoes around, and their were Dingo's all around, and apparently while I was running towards my friends a Dingo was chasing me Pinching_eyes_2 and it backed off when I slowed down.
It sucked >_>

MY 200TH POST!!! i think Confused lol yeah that sounds like a camping trip lol at my camp a cockraoch flew directly at my face i saw its little eyes staring at me if i didnt drop to the floor it wouldnt hae hit my face hard Unhappy I HATE INSECTS!!! their yucky Unhappy
(Apr. 10, 2009  5:32 AM)josh-jf Wrote: MY 200TH POST!!! i think Confused lol yeah that sounds like a camping trip lol at my camp a cockraoch flew directly at my face i saw its little eyes staring at me if i didnt drop to the floor it wouldnt hae hit my face hard Unhappy I HATE INSECTS!!! their yucky Unhappy

Camp is horrible, I can't see why someone would like it, you get to get fresh air and see the environment yea but heck everything is just all ehh and is crowded with insects >.> hearing that mosquito sound at night is annoying to.
Camping/Hiking/Canoeing is great. But then again, I think England has relatively few bugs compared to Australia and other warmer places. Tongue_out
(Apr. 10, 2009  3:06 PM)Rocky Wrote: Camping/Hiking/Canoeing is great. But then again, I think England has relatively few bugs compared to Australia and other warmer places. Tongue_out

yeah plus we have heaps and heaps of trees down here. Most of our contry is bush and desert untill u get to our big cities
We have a lot of trees.........but the only bugs that are an actual problem are mosquitos and wasps. And maybe earwigs.
Also, it rains a lot. Pinching_eyes_2 Which I guess is nicer than walking through the desert, but it's not fun when you come out of your tent and realise everything is wet. Aspecially if you have to pack up that day. Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 10, 2009  3:12 PM)Rocky Wrote: We have a lot of trees.........but the only bugs that are an actual problem are mosquitos and wasps. And maybe earwigs.
Also, it rains a lot. Pinching_eyes_2 Which I guess is nicer than walking through the desert, but it's not fun when you come out of your tent and realise everything is wet. Aspecially if you have to pack up that day. Pinching_eyes_2

lol well dah everywhere has alot of trees except for maybe antractica and the arctic lol but im sure ours has alot more than most other countries lol i so made australia sound like carp with my description of it. But yeah camp is bad enough in good weather it just goes even more downhill with rain lol
What are earwigs o_o
And yea, in the middle of Australia is just like, a desert and then it's bush then you finally get to City's etc.
And on the last day it rained and everything was muddy, my foot fell into a kinda small ditch and eh, it was horrible, But it was the last day so everyone would have been tired.