Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jan. 04, 2015  3:05 AM)RDF3 Wrote: Just to clarify, I'm going on an indefinite lock-down [lol] until the next time beyblade or it's successors become big-time again or so.

Ah, that is sad, there are still things to do and to talk about with the current generations of Beyblade.
(Jan. 04, 2015  3:05 AM)RDF3 Wrote: Just to clarify, I'm going on an indefinite lock-down [lol] until the next time beyblade or it's successors become big-time again or so.
Yeah, if it weren't for the podcast keeping me in the forum, I would think beyblade is the lamest thing ever.
(Jan. 04, 2015  3:37 AM)AkioEPC Wrote:
Yeah, if it weren't for the podcast keeping me in the forum, I would think beyblade is the lamest thing ever.
that's bad, I thought you liked beyblade for the fun battles.
(Jan. 04, 2015  4:45 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2015  3:37 AM)AkioEPC Wrote:
that's bad, I thought you liked beyblade for the fun battles.
It's because they haven't made anything new for a year and a half.
And somehow that transforms it into the "lamest thing ever" ? You have to re-read your posts before you submit them, because you used to like Beyblade and a pause in releases does not change anything about that.
(Jan. 04, 2015  4:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: And somehow that transforms it into the "lamest thing ever" ? You have to re-read your posts before you submit them, because you used to like Beyblade and a pause in releases does not change anything about that.
I mean, a lack of updates reduces hype by a ton. I suppose 'lamest thing ever' is a bit of an exaggeration. But I will say that making the podcast helps me stay in the hobby, and it makes the game a lot more exciting talking to people every couple weeks. Beyblade is super fun, and me being impatient for a new series doesn't deter me from it being awesome. But having to order everything certainly does. Thanks stores in my area.
Personally I have a considerable thrill whenever I await and finally receive something by mail.
(Jan. 04, 2015  6:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally I have a considerable thrill whenever I await and finally receive something by mail.

That's how I felt when I received my Death Quetzalcoatl in a box, the box was hard to open and it delayed the suspense, and in a way I do like that.
Hello,

Even though I'd like to relax for a bit seeing that I already have gotten accepted to university, I still need to keep my grades in a certain range. That being said, exams are coming up and I think I need to focus and take some time off from the forum.

When I make a full-return on the 27th of January, I will be updating the MyBB code guide and the user control panel guide. As of now, I only know that two features have been added (tagging people and social media slots on your profile). If there were any more, feel free to let me know in the repsective threads.

I also will be logging in briefly on the 23rd to manage this competition. Hopefully by then, BeyWiki will be up too. I need another point to assure myself an anniversary face, haha.

So yeah, until then, goodbye!
I am certain that even staying away from this site will not make you one-hundred-percent concentrated on your exams, but whatever, work hard and good luck for the luck factor, hah.
The scavenger hunt ends today I thought? Anyway, good luck with your exams! Come back soon!
Dual Wrote:The scavenger hunt ends today I thought?

Kai-V mentioned another extension by a week or two because of Beywiki still being down; sarabscientist had a smart idea of it being extended exactly a week from when it'd be back up.

Speaking of which, good luck with your exams, scientist. Smile
(Jan. 14, 2015  9:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am certain that even staying away from this site will not make you one-hundred-percent concentrated on your exams, but whatever, work hard and good luck for the luck factor, hah.

It was more of the "hey, let's cut down on all the distractions and calm down before exams start" kind of thing. Yes, a lot of luck will be needed for the math exam, haha.

For now I am "back", though. Biology exam today went well and at this point, for math, either you know it or you don't. Hopefully it'll go okay. Then I just have to pull through one more weekend of studying for French.

Thanks Dual and Shido Smile
I will be taking a break since projects are coming in fast. I hope to come back soon Smile
I will be taking a break. I also have to focus more on school, as I'm about to get report cards etc. Bye everyone, for now!
(Jan. 22, 2015  10:44 PM)Whos Desire Wrote: I will also be taking a break, because some 'friends' of mine can't take a joke. I also have to focus more on school, as I'm about to get report cards etc. Bye everyone, for now!

Okay, see ya in a few hours! Smile

(I'm just guessing it won't really be a break lol)

If you really do though, good luck!
(Jan. 22, 2015  10:49 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2015  10:44 PM)Whos Desire Wrote: I will be taking a break. I also have to focus more on school, as I'm about to get report cards etc. Bye everyone, for now!

Okay, see ya in a few hours! Smile

(I'm just guessing it won't really be a break lol)

If you really do though, good luck!

No, it's a real break. Ever since I joined WBO my grades went down, I will still be on but not a lot.
I will be leaving for a while...I'm not that interested in beyblade anymore...I guess...
I'll probably be back in a month or two.
Im back. Been away for a few weeks due to personal stuff and life. Im back, better then ever, and ready to host a tournament again.
Im back,Went to a funeral for my Uncle Rich
(Jan. 26, 2015  2:38 AM)AquilaClassik Wrote: Im back,Went to a funeral for my Uncle Rich

Ouch, sorry for your Uncle Rich. Hopefully your family could pull through during this difficult time.
Hey guys, I think it's time for me to come back now. I just needed a five day break. Great to be back!
(Jan. 27, 2015  10:27 PM)Whos Desire Wrote: Hey guys, I think it's time for me to come back now. I just needed a five day break. Great to be back!

Welcome back Smile You didn't miss much except for the fact a phisher was here along with some members being banned, but you know...
(Jan. 26, 2015  3:05 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2015  2:38 AM)AquilaClassik Wrote: Im back,Went to a funeral for my Uncle Rich

Ouch, sorry for your Uncle Rich. Hopefully your family could pull through during this difficult time.
Were doing okay Wink My aunt and cousins are still shocked but there alright

I just hope my aunt doesn't do something stupid....
Popping in just to check on everything. How's it going? Did a lot of things change? I feel like it's possibly been over a year since I was on this site ._.