Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Thank you LK, your wishes seem to have helped me. Smile I´m kind of fine again, much faster than expected. Grin
Really? When did u get it (started feeling the symptoms?)?

Anyways, I'm glad to hear that Smile.
(Nov. 03, 2014  8:42 PM)LEGION KING Wrote: Really? When did u get it (started feeling the symptoms?)?

Anyways, I'm glad to hear that Smile.

Thanks a lot for your concern, my friend! Smile

I started feeling the symptoms on Wednesday and was already quite bad on Thursday, so that I went to my GP the same day. She said it was just a cold and gave me a lot of homeopathic stuff (for approximately 60 dollars... geez! Tired ), but it didn´t work at all... On Friday it was a lot worse again (couldn´t swallow at all and had a fever), so I went to my ENT physician, who diagnosed laryngitis and gave me strong antibiotics. The weekend was horrible, but since this afternoon (early morning in the US) I´ve started to feel better and now I´m even able to eat other stuff than soup and semolina porridge. Grin
I'm pretty done with beyblade and all the rude posts so I recently choosed to stop playing and posting, and I'm thinking to officially leave the World Beyblade Organization. If there's any inconveniences related to my departure, I'm sorry.
(Nov. 10, 2014  1:22 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I'm pretty done with beyblade and all the rude posts so I recently choosed to stop playing and posting, and I'm thinking to officially leave the World Beyblade Organization. If there's any inconveniences related to my departure, I'm sorry.

It´s really sad to read that another valuable member is leaving because of other people´s rudeness... Although I didn´t read that many really rude posts, but maybe it was in the threads I don´t read so often.

Bye, bouncer. Unhappy
(Nov. 10, 2014  1:22 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I'm pretty done with beyblade and all the rude posts so I recently choosed to stop playing and posting, and I'm thinking to officially leave the World Beyblade Organization. If there's any inconveniences related to my departure, I'm sorry.

Wait your leaving? Damn! Another important member...

Farewell...
Important member, me ? Hah, funny. Yes, I'm disguted of some people using the technique "I'm always right, you're always wrong" but I also need to take a break, I really feel bad these days. Anyway, I will probably be tournament active, but not as much active I've done to be.
(Nov. 10, 2014  5:40 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Important member, me ? Hah, funny. Yes, I'm disguted of some people using the technique "I'm always right, you're always wrong" but I also need to take a break, I really feel bad these days. Anyway, I will probably be tournament active, but not as much active I've done to be.

Well I was surprised your username isn't bolded, I'm dead serious.
(Nov. 10, 2014  5:47 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2014  5:40 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Important member, me ? Hah, funny. Yes, I'm disguted of some people using the technique "I'm always right, you're always wrong" but I also need to take a break, I really feel bad these days. Anyway, I will probably be tournament active, but not as much active I've done to be.

Well I was surprised your username isn't bolded, I'm dead serious.

Yeah, me too. Uncertain you are an important member!
Well, this forum is mainly for discussing about things and people tend to think that their opinion is right... I wouldn't call that rude as long as it doesn't offend anyone directly.
By the way, bolded usernames signify WBO Organizers, and |BeyBouncer| has not hosted a tournament yet. Italic usernames are for Advanced Members, which, unless I missed something, not a lot of people are ready to be yet. Then, all blue usernames are part of the staff, which we are not looking for extra members currently since the forums are a lot calmer than in 2011.

That being said, I would be very curious to know what the rude messages were, as that is not what has come to my attention lately, especially not towards you, |BeyBouncer|. I do hope you can stay here though; it might just be a matter of things getting lost in translation, since our first language is French ? It does take a while to really get the meaning of what people say, especially on the Internet; I went through that as well years ago.
Kai-V it was a compliment, we just want to show [Beybouncer] how important he is to us.
Compliment him on what he is though, not on what he cannot possibly be at the moment, which is a recognised WBO Organizer. There is plenty you could compliment him on, because he is a cool guy and a really tough competitor, on top of having a curiosity for the odd (Q hah).
It's now when I'm talking about leaving that people will start compliment me ? Seriously, it's not sincere...
To be quite honest, the reason I do that is because what I say may end up sounding stupid or corny, by saying it now, I somehow feel more confident, and I don't compliment before is because I hadn't had an overall judgement of you, or anyone, I hope you understand.

But you had been helpful when guiding me and the others, your opinions are generally helpful and keep me from saying anything stupid, even when it's unintentional.
EDIT: I am back thanks to Dezyr.

I will be leaving to focus on school more now. WBO is just one of the distractions along with every other website on the internet. Also, I feel like I am useless as I am not able to contribute (i dont have enough money for a BB-10 and all the other stuff) and whenever I try, it is incorrect/not really cared about and nobody really cares about what I do...

I may come and look over once in a while, but I might return later if I feel like it Uncertain
Hi guys I'm back!Joyful_3 sorry I've been gone for awhile 11th grade is hard!Pinching_eyes So much homework! T_T I haven't had a Beybattle with anyone in weeks well besides my four year old brother… XD
(Nov. 16, 2014  5:44 AM)Ryukiba Wrote: Hi guys I'm back!Joyful_3 sorry I've been gone for awhile 11th grade is hard!Pinching_eyes So much homework! T_T I haven't had a Beybattle with anyone in weeks well besides my four year old brother… XD

Welcome back!! It's felt slightly empty without your comments.. 11th grade is hard, but I don't get a lot of homework though.
(Nov. 16, 2014  8:36 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2014  5:44 AM)Ryukiba Wrote: Hi guys I'm back!Joyful_3 sorry I've been gone for awhile 11th grade is hard!Pinching_eyes So much homework! T_T I haven't had a Beybattle with anyone in weeks well besides my four year old brother… XD

Welcome back!! It's felt slightly empty without your comments.. 11th grade is hard, but I don't get a lot of homework though.

I'm glad someone missed my comments!Joyful_3
your lucky you don't get a lot of homework
Hey guys,

I haven't posted like at all for the last two months, but I wanted to let y'all know that I'm still here. I have a crazy intense history curriculum this year, and I'm taking a pretty heavy chemistry course, so school is taking up the vast majority of my time. I'm also doing a lot of other stuff on top of school, so I haven't had much time at all to do anything Beyblade, but when I get the chance (probably over Christmas break) I'll probably try and get some stuff posted.

Not sure if this was the right thread to post this (I'm not going away or coming back, really, but I wanted to let you guys know that I'm not going away, so I figured it was my best shot, haha).
Good to hear!
(Nov. 22, 2014  11:45 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Hey guys,

I haven't posted like at all for the last two months, but I wanted to let y'all know that I'm still here. I have a crazy intense history curriculum this year, and I'm taking a pretty heavy chemistry course, so school is taking up the vast majority of my time. I'm also doing a lot of other stuff on top of school, so I haven't had much time at all to do anything Beyblade, but when I get the chance (probably over Christmas break) I'll probably try and get some stuff posted.

Not sure if this was the right thread to post this (I'm not going away or coming back, really, but I wanted to let you guys know that I'm not going away, so I figured it was my best shot, haha).

I hope everything alright,man.Heh I can't believe I didn't notice that you haven't posted,lol.Even if you haven't posted in like 2 months you did make plenty of beyblade drafts,though.
(Nov. 10, 2014  7:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Compliment him on what he is though, not on what he cannot possibly be at the moment, which is a recognised WBO Organizer. There is plenty you could compliment him on, because he is a cool guy and a really tough competitor, on top of having a curiosity for the odd (Q hah).

She is right you are very tuff to beat and i hope ill beat you this time Smile
Well, if anyone has noticed, my activity has decreased a lot. I guess it's just having trouble finding a niche here. Despite having thousands of posts and months of time spent here, I still know very little about the metagame, as well as other questions that I probably should have picked up the answers to awhile ago. Not to mention the Illinois tournament scene is pretty much dead. The scavenger hunt will hopefully spur more interest, however, I'm not sure.

I'm not leaving, I just want to apologise for my lack of activity and want to inform people that it will continue indefinitely.
Due to my move being over and me adjusting to my new school, I am glad to say my activity will start to increase again! After I study for my midterms this week and the next, my activity will be fully back to normal! Excited to come back to my favorite website!
Hey, I'm the annoying kid from the Beyblade Podcast. I can't believe it's been a whole year, and I've only posted on the podcast thread the whole time. I'm happy to say I'm back. I guess I'd better study up on all the new stuff. And also get a decent stadium.