Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Apr. 01, 2014  8:19 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Ingulit's gotten edit-happy guys. I'm extremely offended that he would do such a thing to my post, and I find it unbecoming of a mod. I refuse to associate myself with such staff members. Serious

ASTA LAVISTA LOSERS!

EDIT: Alright, he sorted the whole thing out. I think he's sorry for what he did, and I can accept that and give this community one more chance to keep me. But just this once...

Over 85,000 of us are losers since one guy did something inappropriate to you on a spinning top forum? *Please explain willy wonka pic*

Dude, if you want to go, go. The community won't fall apart without you.

Your a generally knowledgable member and I'm not saying to leave, just don't be so cocky and have such a huge ego.
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic/joking guys, considering it's April Fools Day and all...

If not, I'd be pretty surprised.
(Apr. 01, 2014  11:25 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic/joking guys, considering it's April Fools Day and all...
It seems like a legitimate argument to me. April Fools Day doesn't stop arguments. Oh hell, me and my friends got into an argument today. xd But you could definitely be right, though.

I agree with you lots, DRAGON KING. Nobody, under absolutely any circumstance should anybody be blaming other members for an argument. It hurt my feelings lots, especially hearing those words come from such a kind and respectful member like you.

I actually have absolutely no idea why this happened between both TheBlackDragon and Ingulit. Would someone mind telling me, by PM?
Come on guys, he's obviously kidding.
To the people taking something stupid that someone posted on April 1st seriously...

*Facepalm*

Guys, Ingulit edited my post right here, and put in the part that says "was going to be the best format ever" where I had originally written "was an April Fools joke."

I thought it was ridiculously funny, so I made a joke about it. It was 100% fake, LOL.

Ingulit didn't do anything wrong at all, haha (and just for the record, none of you guys are losers either).

Wow, I need to work on pulling jokes apparently. XD
Guys, just cause it's April 1st doesn't mean you can go spamming Wink

This isn't only pointed at TBD, but everybody. It's not easy to tell a joke/sarcasm from all seriousness on the Internet at times ...
I understand. I'm extremely gullible, haha.

But having today be April Fools, definitely doesn't mean you can go make unwanted posts on threads that are used for different purposes. It leads to bigger things. Oh hell, look at my original post, after this happened. xd

I apologize if this came out sounding rude.
wow, so serious everyone. Lighten up! Today is the day to step back and laugh at your own and others' misfortune.

Well, a not-so April Fool's on my end. I've been browsing silently for a while, but unable to do much. Buuuut, I'm now a senior in high school who's been accepted to a university I actually want to go to: therefore I can afford to be active once more. I'll get back into testing and all hopefully and dust off my beys, maybe buy some new things as well.

Maybe I'll host some tournaments in the city, I look forward to getting some Limited events done. So long as the community isn't too immature I'm more than happy to step up to the plate. Wink
Yeah, the lack of new parts and my inability to master limited has me pretty tired of beyblade so this will be my last post. I will be selling my entire collection (except for a few beloved plastics) on my ebay account (wbotime) over the next few months for ridiculously cheap prices (I just want it gone and to make a little bit of cash). As usual, just message me at my wbotime@gmail.com email account if you want an 8% discount from the ebay price.
(Apr. 02, 2014  2:51 AM)Time Wrote: Yeah, the lack of new parts and my inability to master limited has me pretty tired of beyblade so this will be my last post. I will be selling my entire collection on my ebay account (wbotime) over the next few months for ridiculously cheap prices (I just want it gone and to make a little bit of cash). As usual, just message me at my wbotime@gmail.com email account if you want an 8% discount from the ebay price.

What happened to #reclaimbeyrankundertheblackdragon ?

Well, its disappointing to see someone that is so skilled leave... I know we didn't get along back in the day (last year is back in the day), but yeah, I hope you leave on good terms with me. I know I could be pretty annoying before I got fully used to the site.
(Apr. 02, 2014  2:51 AM)Time Wrote: Yeah, the lack of new parts and my inability to master limited has me pretty tired of beyblade so this will be my last post. I will be selling my entire collection (except for a few beloved plastics) on my ebay account (wbotime) over the next few months for ridiculously cheap prices (I just want it gone and to make a little bit of cash). As usual, just message me at my wbotime@gmail.com email account if you want an 8% discount from the ebay price.

Assuming/hoping this is a late-night April Fool's Joke?
You do know he's pulling an April Fools, right?

EDIT: Beat XD
I've had enough of these jokes. I'm gone.

Bi wbbo and al inhabitants.

It's to obviously a joke when I do it... The annoying thing is, that i keep believing you guys Serious .
Sorry guys, this one is real.
You guys might have noticed that I have been inactive for these weeks. I am not necessarily quitting beyblade, just taking a break. It's for a multiple of reasons.
1. I have been feeling depressed for quite a while now
2. I have school and projects taking up my own time
3. Beyblade just doesn't amuse me anymore, at least as much as it used too

I will still be going to AN and the Michigan Qualifier, but, this is my last post(for now?)
I hope everything gets better for the community(if it can)! Bye!
Just here to more or less confirm what Time was saying about leaving. I was talking to him and yeah he is seeming legit.
(Apr. 02, 2014  11:43 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Just here to more or less confirm what Time was saying about leaving. I was talking to him and yeah he is seeming legit.

I suspected that when he changed his profile and Usertitle..
(Apr. 02, 2014  11:43 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Just here to more or less confirm what Time was saying about leaving. I was talking to him and yeah he is seeming legit.

If F230 was any part of this, I'm gonna...

AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!

#AvengeTime
He's leaving because of his problems with Limited Format and the inactivity of new parts to be released. Not trying to tell you off, or anything, just saying.
Man last I heard he was going well with Limited, Time, if you're reading this, what's up?

(Apr. 02, 2014  1:25 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Sorry guys, this one is real.
You guys might have noticed that I have been inactive for these weeks. I am not necessarily quitting beyblade, just taking a break. It's for a multiple of reasons.

I will still be going to AN and the Michigan Qualifier, but, this is my last post(for now?)

I've been there man, so if there's anything I can do to help out give me a yell okay?
(Apr. 02, 2014  1:25 PM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Sorry guys, this one is real.

3 definitely applies to me as well. I still love the site though. Hopefully you'll stick around more after AN where I'm sure your bey spirit will heat up again!
I'm most likely gonna come back after some things are finished with my life. So... probably in a week I'll come back. I thank you and th!nk for helpin me out!
So retirement was just an April Fool's Joke, albeit one with a purpose, reinitiating discussion on the ban of f230, a purpose which it has now fulfilled. The jab at limited was completely untrue, it's probably my second favorite format after plastics these days (although I would still really like to see a ban on f230 cf/gcf in it) and while the lack of new parts is slightly depressing we are nowhere near the point of fully exploring every part. Sorry for the hassle guys, although from the discussion it generated it seems like it was well worth it. We have been debating f230 for a long time now and I think as a community, we deserve an answer, whether or not that decision favors the option I prefer.

However, AARB is not a joke, we need those discounts on movie tickets and clothes from outlet malls.
Doing it for a cause :'), I salute you Time.

But yeah, glad to see your joking.