Going Away/Coming Back Topic

haha, i was just looking at the list, and i love it allot.

i also love seeing old combos like earth __ low track WD being used in testing :3 (back in the day it was one of the best combos.. however i had an unorthodox combo that could beat it and 145 variants.. or really any earth stamina combo)
(Jan. 11, 2014  3:33 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: haha, i was just looking at the list, and i love it allot.

i also love seeing old combos like earth __ low track WD being used in testing :3 (back in the day it was one of the best combos.. however i had an unorthodox combo that could beat it and 145 variants.. or really any earth stamina combo)
I'm glad to see that you're back! Will you be attending anymore Toronto tournaments? Smile
Welcome back lord Wolfblade Grin!
Well, I'm leaving due to some recent news to me I will not post about (yet).

I might be back, but that's doubtful.

EDIT, eh it got cleared up Smile. Thanks mystery ginger!
(Jan. 11, 2014  8:39 AM)Tri Wrote: Well, I'm leaving due to some recent news to me I will not post about (yet).

Wow....bye Crying. I wish success in your future endeavors Smile
(Jan. 11, 2014  8:39 AM)Tri Wrote: Well, I'm leaving due to some recent news to me I will not post about (yet).

Woah dude what's up? I really liked having you around for Limited, so this is a real shame. If you get a chance to come back, please do.
1st L and now Tri? This sucks :\ If you need anyone to talk to, call me up on Skype or give me a PM. Extremely sad to see you leave. Bye, hope you come back Unhappy
(Jan. 11, 2014  8:39 AM)Tri Wrote: EDIT, eh it got cleared up Smile. Thanks mystery ginger!
I'm glad to know that it got cleared up! Hope to see you online once again Smile

EDIT, eh it got cleared up Smile. Thanks mystery ginger!

Welcome back/glad your staying Smile!
Allright guys, I'm going to be taking a break for a week or so. I won't be posting much, if at all.

My life for the past 6 months has been mostly looking for a competitive way to counter Dragooon F230. I've tried everything I could possibly think of, and I'm dead and dry for ideas. With a skilled launch and a good F230, it'll wreck all competitive left-spin Stamina (via SKO), it spin-equalizes against anything right-spin, and weak launching will make it extremely difficult to beat with Sway Attack of any kind (it is possible, but it takes an enormous degree of luck).

I searched and I searched and I searched and I searched, until finally, this morning my last attempt (which I had been investing in for nearly a month now, and have wrecked multiple expensive parts) exploded in my face. I am now literally at my end.

Finally coming upon something that came so close to beating it, and having it utterly fail was just extremely depressing, and it kinda killed my mojo, so I'm gonna be off for several days just to relax and clear my head from the disappointment.

Plus, I haven't made any combination threads in the longest time (because I was working on this counter, which was supposed to be the next one), so I'll be working on that over the next week. I'll come back with a bang for the Revival! Grin

Have a good week people!
Aw, man. Bye TBD Unhappy. What was this counter attempt?
There could be certain people who were in on it who would be mad if I revealed it (plus, if they get better results, I might end up posting it anyway if this morning's testing turned out to be a fluke).
Have a nice rest. I'm not really into standard, but you helped me with questions. I also noticed we don't get along, haha. Good luck with the counter. Wish I could be of use, haha
Have a good rest TBD, gonna miss you over in the Limited subforum.
(Jan. 11, 2014  7:18 PM)" L Wrote: Have a nice rest. I'm not really into standard, but you helped me with questions. I also noticed we don't get along, haha. Good luck with the counter. Wish I could be of use, haha

We don't get along??

Did I miss something? Confused I'm sorry if I said anything negative...
Haha I never thought that either. Well... bye! Hope you beat that annoying counter. But most importantly... try to relax, and then exactly what you said - come back with a bang!!!

Oh and I'm here till the end of deffy's writing tournament, then bye-bye!
Yeah, I've sent you some PMs before and you've never answered. Maybe they just never got sent right. But yeah, it just made me thought we didn't get along, but if that's the case. I'm wrong, haha. I guess we do. Rest up good. Come back for Limited soon Wink
I will be out for the next couple days. There was a tragedy in my local community that affected everyone. Due to the nature of what happened I can't post it on the forum(FOrum Rules). Ill be on long enough to check the tournament thread for this weekend. But other then that I don't know how much ill be on.
Hope you're okay personally, Dark. Best of luck with everything, and if you need time make sure you take it.
Hey everyone,
Decided of now, I'll be taking a pretty long break. Lately, I have been having tons of homework.
From two unit quizes, worksheets for homework, a project, and soon enough speeches which I'm good at. Not to brag but, out of my whole school, I came first place last year Tongue_out
On other note, I have been having a few problems with my diabetes. My blood sugar just been going up and down (which kind of scares me at some points) but i'm sure i'll be ok Smile I will of course go online every morning (like I usually do) but alot less. Maybe all of 20-30 minutes per day.

Till all this work is over, see ya'll xd Also, I needed to add that link Tongue_out
Bye midnight. yeah, diabetes is serious stuff.
(Jan. 15, 2014  12:25 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Bye midnight. yeah, diabetes is serious stuff.
Not really, If you take care of yourself and, check your blood sugar every once and while, It's not that hard. Smile
B-b-b-bye Midnight (for now) Hehe, you've been a great son I-I-I mean friend to me, haha. Hey, dude, is there any signs that could point it out? It's just I keep getting chest pains. I found out my chest is ore grown outwords and its not flat. So is it my chest or could it be the D?
(Jan. 15, 2014  1:14 AM)" L Wrote: B-b-b-bye Midnight (for now) Hehe, you've been a great son I-I-I mean friend to me, haha. Hey, dude, is there any signs that could point it out? It's just I keep getting chest pains. I found out my chest is ore grown outwords and its not flat. So is it my chest or could it be the D?
I don't think so. A few symptoms are things like extreme thirst, and extreme hunger. Do you feel things like that? Until I return, See you L! Oh yeah, don't do anything huge with limited while I'm gone. I'm planning on doing some tests when I return from the hell hole of school work xd

Wait, son? lol xd
Ok I decided I'm taking a break, a lot of homework like TONS and, I want to dedicate more time to school so, since not many will care, Cya Grin