Going Away/Coming Back Topic

My time has come
Well guys, I'm back. I was quite busy in the past five-six days so I wasn't on much. I hope I haven't been forgotten...
(Nov. 08, 2013  10:43 PM)jacolal Wrote: Well guys, I'm back. I was quite busy in the past five-six days so I wasn't on much. I hope I haven't been forgotten...

Welcome back!Grin
Well I'm back. I here just for fun. Witch means not going to post much about BB.

It's good to be back. Looks like Toronto Is better then ever lol.
Welcome back galaxy blade! This is great news that your back and Toronto has had some news lately: Last Toronto tournament I came 4th I know this is kinda bad but this was my 5th tournament and this was my first time being one of the first four which was an accomplishment to be proud of! Smile
Welcome back gb, once a blader always a blader Wink
Thanks for the welcomes. WOW that's really good PO11. I would be too.
Yeah I was dissapointed not to be in the top 3 but this is rather a good accomplishment! Smile
I'm finally back. Probably everyone forgot me by now, hah.

Looks like I need to get caught up on stuff too.
Welcome back! Good thing you came back, Texas is gathering for a tournament.
(Nov. 10, 2013  3:28 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Welcome back galaxy blade! This is great news that your back and Toronto has had some news lately: Last Toronto tournament I came 4th I know this is kinda bad but this was my 5th tournament and this was my first time being one of the first four which was an accomplishment to be proud of! Smile
You Know I'm Still Angry About That Battle We Had Serious I Could Of Became 4th Argh! Anyways I'll Be Away For A While. I Have A Huge Project For School I Need To Complete By The 25th Unhappy I'm A Pretty Good Student So I Wouldn't Want To Let My Teacher Down Cute Luckily I Could Still Go To Tournaments In Between All The Pressure Smile
What???? Your still angry???? I'm surprised I thought we were friends also I didn't even win anything Unhappy and I left my stuff behind (thanks again for giving it back Smile
(Nov. 11, 2013  10:22 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: What???? Your still angry???? I'm surprised I thought we were friends also I didn't even win anything Unhappy and I left my stuff behind (thanks again for giving it back Smile
Friends do get mad at each other, you know. If you don't have fights your either not friends or TOO good friends.
What? Your Taking That Seriously? I'm Angry At Myself For Not Looking At The Launcher Tongue_out Of Course I'm Not Angry At You Wink Lol I Didn't Want That To Happen Smile But I'm Still In Shock That You Won Against Kei With A Red F230. I Lost Against Him With An Orange One Tongue_out
Yeah but it wasn't even MY fault I don't even know why he's blaming ME!!!!! I mean it's not
My fault and of all the tournaments I have been to me and him have gotten along well, really it's true
EDIT: Nevermind I just saw your above post thanks for clearing that up Smile
Double edit: yeah let's just forget about it and be friends Smile
(Nov. 07, 2013  10:00 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: My time has come

*GASP* :o

You scared the carp out of me! XD
Well... scratch my earlier post. I'm far too busy, so I won't be able to do much over the next month. *Everyone suddenly smiles and yells 'Yes! He's GONE!*. But seriously, sorry guys. School this year is just... Ur m GD! That's how I'd put it...
Damm, I looked forwards too you coming back, cause I was too. I'm gonna miss you again Unhappy
Well good bye all friends. I will miss this. The WBO was my life and it's come and gone. Read below to see my message.
My good bye message (Click to View)
Wow, everyone's busy with "SCHOOL" lol. Lucky for me I got a load of free time. How I wish I could share It with you guys XD

Umm..... from what I see, as 1, 2, 3 leave more come back lol. Or the other way round.
I might soon leave for a while due to school soon but not now though Smile
Gosh darn it people keep getting me with them saying that there leaving for good, then seconds later there not. My brains gonna explode. Other than that I wont be on as much because of all this home work. But ican come on at least 2 times a day
I'm sure a few of you have already noticed this, but I'll probably be on much less frequently due to school and being more interested in other things. I'll still be on and post, but not near as often(I'll hopefully post once a week).

I could have a sudden change of heart(not likely, but possible) and become really interested again, but partial goodbye for now.
Bye ShinobuXD u and your plastics knowledge will be missed
Bye, make sure to visit once in a while...