Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Well, I'm just finished my exams sooo... I'M BACK!!!! Still gotta catch up with new combis and stuff. It's feel like I'm home !!!
Well, since my school's debate season ended in total and utter disaster at the city championships, I'll have a lot more time on my hand. Since I'm not sure if I'll even have a partner to do debate next year, I should have more than enough time to get back up to speed with the Beyblade metagame. I'm not sure if I'll post as often as I used to, but I'll sure try once I get back into the swing of things.
I'm back babe!
For this week.
As per usual.
Someone wanna get me up to speed? Smile
Welcome back Luck!
Due to recent unjust hostilities from think and 3-dog I'm going to be on with very little frequency until an upcoming event I am coordinating with tech, I just don't see any reason to spend much time in a hostile environment (this basically just means don't expect same day responses about purchase inquiries).
(May. 14, 2013  10:51 PM)Time Wrote: Due to recent unjust hostilities from think and 3-dog I'm going to be on with very little frequency until an upcoming event I am coordinating with tech, I just don't see any reason to spend much time in a hostile environment (this basically just means don't expect same day responses about purchase inquiries).

Well maybe - and this is just a wild guess here - maybe you shouldn't be pushing up prices on your friend's auctions at the expense of our community? It seems like you're the only person who can't see how hilariously blatant what you did was, and your attempts to garner sympathy by demonizing us for doing the right thing when confronted by the amount of evidence we found are just pathetic. Frankly, I take pride in the fact that I've made this a hostile environment for those who thought they could get away with actions that are wholly to the detriment of our community - and even moreso to the detriment of the fragile plastics community which I have dedicated so much of my time to in the past. I would also point out that this is the "Going Away/Coming Back" topic, not "I'm going to be online slightly less often or at least say I am in a shallow attempt to garner sympathy because someone called me out for doing the wrong thing" Topic.

tl;dr: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g
No one believes you. There's no reason they should. You have done nothing to disprove the mountain of evidence against you. Also if I had tried to cheat the community I think I'd be way too ashamed to go to an event and see members from here in person.
This is off-topic but it deserves a response, I have nothing to be ashamed of as I did nothing wrong and like I said the only reason I posted was an explanation as to why people may not receive same day purchase inquiry responses
(May. 17, 2013  2:24 AM)Time Wrote: This is off-topic but it deserves a response, I have nothing to be ashamed of as I did nothing wrong and like I said the only reason I posted was an explanation as to why people may not receive same day purchase inquiry responses
You should probably use the thread people making said inquiries would be most likely to check (that is, your selling thread), for things like that. There's also the "away" reason in your profile, but generally the selling thread is the way to go for things directly related to selling. Just keep that in mind in future, kay?
I'm done with beyblade.....it's kind of boring now,I won't come on WBO anymore.....bye guys!
Aye come on man! Just before BeyDays. Fine, I can't tell you to change your mind. Goodbye! I had a great time battling you!!
Im going to be off for the next 24 hours. Getting the last of my stuff packed and getting stuff done for my trip to Toronto. If you need message me on facebook or twitter. Ill see everyone tomorrow.

I will be getting to Toronto airport around 11am. Shpuld beat my hotel by 1pm.
My Grandpa passed away this morning. I won't be posting much for the next week, unless its for BR. I'll also be at BR still. Also, if anyone wants to message me, just PM me.

Later guys! Unhappy
I'm sorry about your grandpa and I hope everything is ok with you.
Hope all goes well in your time away from this site.
(May. 22, 2013  9:41 PM)LMAO Wrote: My Grandpa passed away this morning. I won't be posting much for the next week, unless its for BR. I'll also be at BR still. Also, if anyone wants to message me, just PM me.

Later guys! Unhappy

Sorry about ur Grandpa hope everything goes okay! Hope to c u posting soon!
Wellllll
I'm sorta done if you haven't noticed.
Bai!
hello friends i am here

to inform you that

goodbye friends i am gone

i will return may 28 2013
(May. 24, 2013  1:41 AM)Insomniac. Wrote: hello friends i am here

to inform you that

goodbye friends i am gone

i will return may 28 2013

Bye Insomniac.! See you soon.

And thanks Ultramarine, and dungin101.
Bye insomniac!
I don't suppose you'll return to the beywheelz forum by any chance?

And no problem lmao, hope things are ok with you.
(May. 22, 2013  9:41 PM)LMAO Wrote: My Grandpa passed away this morning. I won't be posting much for the next week, unless its for BR. I'll also be at BR still. Also, if anyone wants to message me, just PM me.

Later guys! Unhappy
I am sorry for your loss. My grandpa passed a few months back. I hope you and your family are holding up.
Hello guys!
I had been away for quite some time since my computer broke down; and I was hesitant to access the site via my phone.
So yeah. I have probably missed out on a lot of stuff, especially the BeyDays announcement- which I just read, haha!

I was supposed to be staying here 24/7 for about two months- thanks to my vacations. However, an unfortunate short circuit knocked my computer out. :\
Well, I have returned, but won't be following my usual routine of keeping a check on the Build Me a Combo thread (oh I love that thread so much, haha) as I've not been following the meta-game. Heck, I wouldn't even know if there was a new release around this time. It feels like I am returning after some hiatus...

So well, my immediate plans are to enjoy BeyDays! Its good to see the biggest Indian tournament get its own banner on WBO's Index. Thanks a lot for that! Joyful_2
I'm out from now to end of the summor.....cya.
I haven't been on this site or even played with beyblades since like November or December.

So is Dragooon still wrecking shop?
hah... if anyone has noticed i have not been online since a few days...... i have a few of my home guest here;till this moment.... hopefully i will be on this BEST beysite in a few days again, though i just attented two WBO tournaments... haha