Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Wow, fraud? I would have made the same choice if I were in your position.

Even though we never actually had any sort of "conversation", I respect your choice, hope the best for your situation, and wish the best that this is resolved.

Farewell, Galaxy.
Galaxy is the leader of the Italian Community... The Boss... One of the best italian bladers.... and one of my best rival.
His passion for the Beyblade is very huge, and I hope he'll come back as soon as possible.

Good bye dear Galaxy, I hope to see you again.
Ouch, cya for now Galaxy... Man that sucks, we just lost the Italian Boss.
Im away until Monday afternoon. I have a concert tomorrow Im helping with. So Im busy all day tomorrow. Stay gold everyone
So, I am going to take down my Away status, as I have just submitted all of my College Applications, and for now, I have nothing left to do but survive my senior AP classes for the remainder of the year, and wait to hear back from the schools I applied too.

Tomorrow afternoon, I will be uploading the Crystal Draciel F photos as per request to Beywiki.

Now, because of the classes I am taking, and my going away to college next year, my activity on this forum, and all other forums I participate in, will be diminished some. But I have no intentions of leaving forever, and it is good to be back Smile
Well im back from the concert. Ill be roaming the forums again tomorrow and doing a lot of testing for SA165.
Well, back from my Canberra youth camp. Made alot of new friends from, Melbourne, Perth and Canberra.

(Oct. 01, 2012  8:03 AM)Gangnam Wrote: Well, back from my Canberra youth camp. Made alot of new friends from, Melbourne, Perth and Canberra.

Did they spin tops?

Did you spin tops in parliament?

These are the important questions.
Sorry about not so active here. But am trying to view some of the threads to be at least involve or communicate with others.

(Oct. 01, 2012  3:14 PM)saber1005 Wrote: So happy. Finally got myself a BB-122 Diablo Nemesis.

That has absolutely nothing to do with going away or coming back to this site ...
(Oct. 01, 2012  3:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2012  3:14 PM)saber1005 Wrote: So happy. Finally got myself a BB-122 Diablo Nemesis.

That has absolutely nothing to do with going away or coming back to this site ...
oh sorry... I will remove it.
Wait a sec, Galaxy quit?

Just to be clear, Galaxy, quit???

Holy nut bars...

Galaxy, you will be missed. I wish you the best of luck in life, and I hope you can overcome these challanges that have crossed your path. Do not doubt for a moment that you are making the wrong choice by leaving; you are doing the right thing. Go and take back your life. We all support you Grin
RED BUTTON LIGHT ACTIVATE! my computer got a glitched screen, like a overused NES game, thats how bad it is. So bye for now.
That doesn't seem like your leaving, seems like your going offline for a hour and your going to go on mobile.

Anyways, bye PwnageDerp...see you in an hour or so...
Yeah, your right, but i fixed it... sorry for posting this.
going to singapore for a physical exam, will be back in a week! gna bring my stuff and see if i can find any stadiums in toy stores for a few spins when i have the time though. until then!
(Oct. 04, 2012  10:08 AM)slyx Wrote: going to singapore for a physical exam, will be back in a week! gna bring my stuff and see if i can find any stadiums in toy stores for a few spins when i have the time though. until then!

Haha, enjoy yourself. See ya in a week or so!
Been hunting around the forums a bit, but not really posting. I apologize. School and such is getting really tough, and if I don't ace this Sophomore year I'll have to at leads pull a 1800+ on my SAT's to get in to some of the schools I'm looking at (Maybe a stretch, but I have hopes!). In any case, I'll try to be a little more active now.

So I guess hi?
hello WBO, Im just checking in, and the site is in great shape, shoutouts to CANNON who tested Mercury in my 1st thread i contributed, I thought it was horrible, so i didnt make another. lol
Alot has changed looking back at it, 85 and XF were the greatest parts i owned at that time and im happy 85 and XF were put to good uses
Hello Sparta and Welcome back to the WBO! There are alot of Gfxers around so check out the Your Creations and the 'Your Creations' section is moderated by ლ(ಠ益ಠლ).

Welcome back Goldbug, you've registered in 2010! And you haven't been on for quite a while, well I Welcome you back and the best for you for your time here in the WBO once again.
(Oct. 04, 2012  11:43 PM)Sparta Wrote: Been hunting around the forums a bit, but not really posting. I apologize. School and such is getting really tough, and if I don't ace this Sophomore year I'll have to at leads pull a 1800+ on my SAT's to get in to some of the schools I'm looking at (Maybe a stretch, but I have hopes!). In any case, I'll try to be a little more active now.

So I guess hi?

I remember you, welcome back!
I am going away : leaving the site. I have my reason.

Maybe I will comeback one day but I am not sure.
So thank you everyone, hope to see you again in the future, and until then : Goodbye. Smile
(Oct. 06, 2012  9:04 PM)Kaizer-V Wrote: Maybe I will comeback one day but I am not sure.

One day, better be tomorrow.

Ah, reasoning with you is very hard. I guess ... this is farewell until someday?

(Oct. 06, 2012  9:04 PM)Kaizer-V Wrote: I am going away : leaving the site. I have my reason.

Maybe I will comeback one day but I am not sure.
So thank you everyone, hope to see you again in the future, and until then : Goodbye. Smile
Gasp NOOOOOOOO! You just started posting more frequently.