Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Well, I'm back, I definitely will not be on as often as all hours, since I have school, but I'm back and after quite a while it seems. It's going to be a pain trying to catch up on Zero. G. Tongue_out
i'm kinda sad to say this, but i'll be less active or i'm just quitting this. I've been ticked off to the point were I hate those people. People just don't understand..
Um what people? Also you've only been here like 2 months.
(Sep. 06, 2012  9:04 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: i'm kinda sad to say this, but i'll be less active or i'm just quitting this. I've been ticked off to the point were I hate those people. People just don't understand..

Well what ever you do stay safe. Glad you could make it to some of the past NC tournaments.
After a good night of sleep, you will realise that your recent ten-percent warning is really nothing and that your post was really not needed.
Well, I haven't been too active lately, eh? I have this exam in a few days, so I won't really be active. But will be back in action by, uh, next week or so as I still have a bunch of things to do after the exam.
I haven't been online for about a year now, it'll be nice to see what's happened since i've been gone and all the new releases. I'm sure it's going to be a bit until I catch up. I've seen in stores some new releases, I don't like the spin offs though, like the RC's. I've got 74 messages so it's going to take a while to reply to all of them, but I'm back! not even sure if anyone remembers me haha.
(Sep. 11, 2012  1:40 AM)Raykon Wrote: I haven't been online for about a year now, it'll be nice to see what's happened since i've been gone and all the new releases. I'm sure it's going to be a bit until I catch up. I've seen in stores some new releases, I don't like the spin offs though, like the RC's. I've got 74 messages so it's going to take a while to reply to all of them, but I'm back! not even sure if anyone remembers me haha.

Welcome back and there is a New Beyblade Series called Zero-G so you should check that out
(Sep. 11, 2012  1:40 AM)Raykon Wrote: I haven't been online for about a year now, it'll be nice to see what's happened since i've been gone and all the new releases. I'm sure it's going to be a bit until I catch up. I've seen in stores some new releases, I don't like the spin offs though, like the RC's. I've got 74 messages so it's going to take a while to reply to all of them, but I'm back! not even sure if anyone remembers me haha.

Heh, I remember you. Welcome back. Smile

I remember you from your sig, and I joined in February, welcome back!

I think I remember you from some old posts I read some time ago.
Are you still going to host tournaments, hah ? Sydney is dead.
Welcome back! Nice to see you back!!

And yes, Kai-V is right. Sydney is dead and I'm not being stubborn or anything but I think I'm the only active Sydney member here in the WBO. Don't blame me wrong Grin

But it's nice to see you back!!
(Sep. 11, 2012  1:40 AM)Raykon Wrote: Not even sure if anyone remembers me haha.

I do, from some old posts. Good to have you back, and hopefully you'll use that beyspirit to revive Sydney XD

PS: We're right beside each other in the member list Tongue_out

EDIT: not anymore =P
Tis is not the place for me. Bye Bye Bye!
I mean no offence, but looking at your posts which were quite weird sometimes, perhaps you were not for this place either.
(Sep. 12, 2012  8:09 PM)Sk8 Wrote: Tis is not the place for me. Bye Bye Bye!

Stay golden, ponyboy.
(Sep. 12, 2012  11:40 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Stay golden, ponyboy.

Damnit Dallas. Y U QUOTE THE SADDEST PART?

Anyways, Sk8, I doubt you were from OtC ...

Buh-bye.
College Applications Tired

Rather self explanitory. I will be off for a while...not sure for how long...
If you guys have been noticing, I've been gone for quite some time. Blame my exams. Well, I'll try to be an active member again. Although I won't parcitipate in tourneys. T_T
(Sep. 17, 2012  2:15 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Although I won't parcitipate in tourneys. T_T

Oh, why not ?
(Sep. 12, 2012  11:40 PM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2012  8:09 PM)Sk8 Wrote: Tis is not the place for me. Bye Bye Bye!

Stay golden, ponyboy.

Isn't that a quote from The Outsiders or something..? I remember doing an essay on it; watching the film and reading the book. Tired

Worst movie ever.

EDIT: Judging from Angry Faces response and that name, I'm presuming yes.
I am back. Anyone remember me? I am not sure if anyone does....
Don't have a clue...

But anyways welcome back to the WBO'
Kai- V:-:- I couldn't afford 2 hobbies at the same time, but well, I'll try to be knowleadgeable enough for the current metagame.