Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I wasn't actually targeting just Lord. TBH, I don't care if people miss me or not. I came back because I had Echizen and Shido-kun to talk with. If that's how you took it, fine. Plus, you actually have people to battle so you might not of understood what I was feeling. I also was suffering from a death, so please, try ask around a little.

I'm not mad.

P S: Why do we keep fighting when the other posts, hah.
(Jul. 11, 2014  2:58 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2014  12:29 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Zancrowwwwwwwwwwwwww, I love you! Yeah I've noticed you've been gone. Missed talking to you bud. Unhappy

Hope you come back more often! BTW, are one of your parents shiny ?

lord: A test ? *Beep, Beep* ATTENTION! *Beep, Beep* PEOPLE WANT ATTENTION!

Honestly, this thread's getting full of it.
Serious I don't even know how to respond to this. Do u know how many times you've said you were gonna leave and kept coming online? And said you were gonna leave because you felt "unwanted" and wanted people to say they'd miss you? C'mon. This is like the first time I've seen Ragerblade do it and your getting mad.

I hope I don't get warned for this, but I see something really wrong about Ryuzaki's post.
Dude I don't really see anything wrong with Ryûzaki's post,if he wants to keep posting that he's away or he's unwanted let him,the only reason you probably said that is because you don't really like Ryûzaki.
(Jul. 11, 2014  3:10 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I wasn't actually targeting just Lord. TBH, I don't care if people miss me or not. I came back because I had Echizen to talk with. If that's how you took it, fine. Plus, you actually have people to battle so you might not of understood what I was feeling. I also was suffering from a death, so please, try ask around a little.

I'm not mad.

P S: Why do we keep fighting when the other posts, hah.

It's hypocritical to say "everybody stop saying your going to leave when your not" when you do it.
You've done it a bunch of times though, I could go through this thread and quote posts if you don't believe me.

(Jul. 11, 2014  3:10 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2014  2:58 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2014  12:29 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Zancrowwwwwwwwwwwwww, I love you! Yeah I've noticed you've been gone. Missed talking to you bud. Unhappy

Hope you come back more often! BTW, are one of your parents shiny ?

lord: A test ? *Beep, Beep* ATTENTION! *Beep, Beep* PEOPLE WANT ATTENTION!

Honestly, this thread's getting full of it.
Serious I don't even know how to respond to this. Do u know how many times you've said you were gonna leave and kept coming online? And said you were gonna leave because you felt "unwanted" and wanted people to say they'd miss you? C'mon. This is like the first time I've seen Ragerblade do it and your getting mad.

I hope I don't get warned for this, but I see something really wrong about Ryuzaki's post.
Dude I don't really see anything wrong with Ryûzaki's post,if he wants to keep posting that he's away or he's unwanted let him,the only why you probably said that is because you don't really like Ryûzaki.

But he's complaining its cluttering the topic when a lot of the posts are his...

I'm going to restrain from replying anymore.
Can yo bold my writing where I wrote those words ?

Yes, I admit, I've done it multiple times. I've learned from my mistake and I've moved on.

I was saying a "test" isn't really a good thing to do.
(Jul. 11, 2014  3:15 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Can yo bold my writing where I wrote those words ?

Yes, I admit, I've done it multiple times. I've learned from my mistake and I've moved on.

A test is basically saying your going to leave when your not, which is what you've done so many times.

Please don't ask for me to respond anymore. I will try to withdraw from this thread in hopes that you understand my point.
(Jul. 11, 2014  3:21 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2014  3:15 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Can yo bold my writing where I wrote those words ?

A test is basically saying your going to leave when your not, which is what you've done so many times.

Please don't ask for me to respond anymore. I will try to withdraw from this thread in hopes that you understand my point.
Oh don't worry, this is my last reply. I think I'll leave for a whole month. Sound good, right ?

See if I want attention then! Grin

Goodbye, Bladers! Honestly, I've had enough of this guy.
A test is where someone wants to see whether anyone would care if they left or not, which is kind of annoying.
Way to bully a member out dragon king, great job really.

Maybe it was slightly hypocritical dragon king, but he never did once say that he has never done it. I'm not getting in the little kid drama, so I'll let someone else take it from here. Getting involved right now makes me feel very awkward but honestly that is just not cool.
(Jul. 11, 2014  7:21 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2014  7:00 PM)Tr! Wrote: Way to bully a member out dragon king, great job really.

Maybe it was slightly hypocritical dragon king, but he never did once say that he has never done it. I'm not getting in the little kid drama, so I'll let someone else take it from here. Getting involved right now makes me feel very awkward but honestly that is just not cool.
Way to try to make me into the bad guy, nice job. You get an A+ Sticker.

Did I tell him to leave? He complained about the thread getting cluttered because of people saying their leaving but don't leave and I told him that that he was being hypocritical and that most the posts were his.

I didn't bully him. Everything I said were facts and I wasn't extremely rude.
What he told me is you think he wants attentiion. So he's going to leave for a month to express he doesn't want attention.
I don't really see how that would express that he doesn't want attention but it's his choice.
Ironically, he is getting attention.

By the way, I'm not taking sides, and this seems more like a personal matter, not something other's should be getting involved in. DRAGON KING EX and Ryuzaki are both good members and good people (from my experience), and I think we should leave it to them to work it out. Plus this is getting way off-topic.
(Jul. 11, 2014  7:26 PM)Dual Wrote: Ironically, he is getting attention.

By the way, I'm not taking sides, and this seems more like a personal matter, not something other's should be getting involved in. DRAGON KING EX and Ryuzaki are both good members and good people (from my experience), and I think we should leave it to them to work it out. Plus this is getting way off-topic.

I know, that why I wanted to end the discussion...
Good god! I come to this forum for information about spinning tops and, whether I want it or not, I'm blasted in the face with extremely immature drama.

GENERAL RULE OF THUMB:
If you're going to be completely gone (not signing into the WBO whatsoever) for, let's say, 3 days or more, post in this thread. If you're a frequently posting member and are too busy to post for a considerable period of time, post in this thread If you're going to be gone for a day or two, or even a few hours once you've calmed down and realized how insecure and irrational you sounded prior, we have this handy thing built into your profile so you can inform the people who actually check your page why you're gone and when you'll be back. It's not fair to members who really are going to be gone or have come back after a while to have their post buried in an attention grabbing argument that should have been carried out through PM.

I'm too old to get involved in this issue, but one can only take so much. PLEASE, use this forum for its true purpose, instead of abusing it to get attention. Not trying to aim this at anyone in particular, but I've been seeing it from many people lately & it's extremely disappointing.
Cannon edited Today 07:28 PM this post because: Soz to just chime in out of nowhere, but that is not going to solve anything. You are just bringing attention to yourself and the thread by doing so. You two will probably never sort things out, and to be honest, whatever. Just refrain from replying to him or even talking, especially by faking it because everyone can see right through it.I have a feeling you will be hovering as a guest .. Edit: oh! I was correct. Just don't take everything so seriously, and avoid each other. There are others on this forum as well.

Actually, I have evidence from Echizen that I said I'd leave at 12.00AM before you done that warning.

I won't hover as a guest so get off my back. I don't care if I'm banned, it's probably for the greater good.

I used to really, really look up to you Cannon. I'd PM you questions I already knew just so I could talk to you. I really regret it now.

Leave me alone everyone/Cannon before I lose it and tell you all to get lost.

I will get a warning for this, so even more reason for me to go.
(Jul. 11, 2014  8:46 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Good god! I come to this forum for information about spinning tops and, whether I want it or not, I'm blasted in the face with extremely immature drama.

GENERAL RULE OF THUMB:
If you're going to be completely gone (not signing into the WBO whatsoever) for, let's say, 3 days or more, post in this thread. If you're a frequently posting member and are too busy to post for a considerable period of time, post in this thread If you're going to be gone for a day or two, or even a few hours once you've calmed down and realized how insecure and irrational you sounded prior, we have this handy thing built into your profile so you can inform the people who actually check your page why you're gone and when you'll be back. It's not fair to members who really are going to be gone or have come back after a while to have their post buried in an attention grabbing argument that should have been carried out through PM.

I'm too old to get involved in this issue, but one can only take so much. PLEASE, use this forum for its true purpose, instead of abusing it to get attention. Not trying to aim this at anyone in particular, but I've been seeing it from many people lately & it's extremely disappointing.

The entire point of my post was that he kept saying he was going to leave and doesnt over and over and it cluttered the thread. I'm not sure why you guys think its immature, since the discussion was about abuse to the thread...

Can there be a rule made where you can only use this thread if you will Be for sure gone for a minimum amount of time? I think we need it.

OwnageDerp: because people kept calling me out for saying what I said...
(Jul. 11, 2014  3:13 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: I'm going to restrain from replying anymore.

*Makes 6 posts anyways* Thats what you call contradiction at its finest. I think you, DRAGON KING EX, want attention. Your post was the last one (as of 4:18 PM PST) that brought this to my attention. I know some of you will think I'm adding more lighter fluid to the fire, but I'm really adding water to it. You really did it this time, now Ryuzaki is gonna stand by his decision of not being on the site for a whole month. I'm not putting words in his mouth by saying that, sorry. Never ever accuse anyone of being hypocritical, it is always the vinegar of the baking soda clump of nonsense. That word always starts arguments.
By the way, once you post something in the Internet, it will never be removed, absolutely not by any circumstance, databases exist.
This discussion and the constant attention-grabbing by people in general on this site need to stop right now.
(Jul. 12, 2014  12:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This discussion and the constant attention-grabbing by people in general on this site need to stop right now.

You mean your gonna close this thread?
(Jul. 12, 2014  12:38 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  12:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This discussion and the constant attention-grabbing by people in general on this site need to stop right now.

I doubt that, because this thread is neccesary, like The Supreme One has already pointed out. Only the discussion between DK and Ryuzaki in this thread has to stop.
(Jul. 12, 2014  12:50 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  12:38 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

I doubt that, because this thread is neccesary, like The Supreme One has already pointed out. Only the discussion between DK and Ryuzaki in this thread has to stop.
Yeah,it has to stop,it's probably DK's fault this fight started if he hadn't quoted Ryûzaki with something like that this fight wouldn't even started in the first place,though I might get warned for this post.
(Jul. 12, 2014  12:55 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  12:50 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  12:38 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: You mean your gonna close this thread?

Yeah,it has to stop,it's probably DK's fault this fight started if he hadn't quoted Ryûzaki with something like that this fight wouldn't even started in the first place,though I might get warned for this post.

Please don´t start that discussion again...

No matter whose fault it is, let´s do like Kai-V asked us all to do and not mention it any more.
(Jul. 12, 2014  12:58 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  12:55 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  12:50 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote: I doubt that, because this thread is neccesary, like The Supreme One has already pointed out. Only the discussion between DK and Ryuzaki in this thread has to stop.

Please don´t start that discussion again...

No matter whose fault it is, let´s do like Kai-V asked us all to do and not mention it any more.

Ok,we can't do anything about it anyway.
I'll be going away to Chicago again on Sunday morning, partially to prepare the first edition copies of Wavering Light for shipment! Smile I'll be back on Thursday.
(Jul. 12, 2014  6:37 AM)Kei Wrote: I'll be going away to Chicago again on Sunday morning, partially to prepare the first edition copies of Wavering Light for shipment! Smile I'll be back on Thursday.

Ok,don't be gone for long dude!,because your a moderator after all.