Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Aug. 14, 2023  6:11 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2023  6:08 PM)Enzo_ Wrote: Yes way dude I'm back again

I haven’t been on this site for 2 years lol

Same here man feels like along time since I last visited this place 😪
(Aug. 14, 2023  6:13 PM)Enzo_ Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2023  6:11 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I haven’t been on this site for 2 years lol

Same here man feels like along time since I last visited this place 😮‍💨

And it seems like not much changed, which is a good thing ig
Uhh…, well, I think I’m back. Probably not gonna be posting too much but I plan on being active at tournaments when I can. Trying to be an adult and Beyblade can be hard but I got love for da game.
(Aug. 12, 2023  11:16 AM)Enzo_ Wrote: Just came back here to say that about almost 2 or 3 years later I've decided to comeback here. You will probably be shocked to find out what I'm about to say next but you will recognize me best as EarthHelios

EARTHHELIOS??? BRO WHY DID YOU MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT
Oh i highkey forgot this thread existed 😭

I'm back, idk for how long prolly a few weeks, returned cuz bordeom+ i just found out about beyblade X and im hyped, but uh yea

Also how do i @ people again, and can someone explain to me what all dis beyblade X stuff abt im so confused 💀
(Aug. 12, 2023  11:16 AM)Enzo_ Wrote: Just came back here to say that about almost 2 or 3 years later I've decided to comeback here. You will probably be shocked to find out what I'm about to say next but you will recognize me best as EarthHelios

nah WHAT AINT NO WAY

(Oct. 04, 2023  7:34 PM)Chauffepied Wrote: wtf is it like real?

wym is it like real 💀
helios come back!
(Oct. 04, 2023  7:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

nah WHAT AINT NO WAY
Yeah I'm back 😅
(Oct. 08, 2023  2:33 AM)Enzo_ Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2023  7:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: nah WHAT AINT NO WAY
Yeah I'm back 😅

plz recognize me!
im back, but im not much of a beyblade fan anymore (sans anime, a little). Mostly here to lurk and have nostalgic memories, chat a bit perhaps
(Dec. 31, 2023  10:12 PM)BurningSands Wrote: im back, but im not much of a beyblade fan anime. Mostly here to lurk and have nostalgic memories, chat a bit perhaps

Welcome back!
Hi! I was around during Burst, for God/Evolution and Cho-Z/Turbo eras. I ended up getting busy with new work, and losses from a flood basically made me lose interest in coming back. (RIP to those beys.)

I was talking about old TV shows and interests with some other folks the other day, and Beyblade came up. It got me curious as to what was going on.

I'm not sure how I feel about the new Beyblade X or what I want to do. But I may be poking around.
Well, it feels like this happens every new generation, but I dove into Beyblade X after hearing the news about Hasbro releasing accurate beys and somehow stadiums this generation. It seems like Hasbro learned their lesson from burst and I'm here for it

Also I started watching the anime and I'm hooked
Oh, I guess im supposed to announce my arrival? Yea. Im back in the game. Been working on my own things lately. But. Ill be around. *shrugs*

X is great, Hasbro handling it well is amazing, and Hells Scythe on ball is the kick of nostalgia I needed to come back xD

(Those who know me know my love of 2 beys from burst. Spriggan and Deathscyther... and well. If you know burst, you know D1 and D2 on a ball esque driver dominated pretty well)

But hey, im back. Feel free to hit my DMs if ya wanna chat.

(Apr. 01, 2024  4:36 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Well, it feels like this happens every new generation, but I dove into Beyblade X after hearing the news about Hasbro releasing accurate beys and somehow stadiums this generation. It seems like Hasbro learned their lesson from burst and I'm here for it

Also I started watching the anime and I'm hooked

Neat to see you back around the same time haha. Nice.
I'm back and getting back into beyblade :3