Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I will be. I love this site, and I would hate to leave, but right now, it's necessary for me.

Believe me, I would stay here and not leave at all if I could, but "troubles" have arisen.

Guess it's time to post that I'm "away."

Thanks, Shabalabadoo.

You know, also, I don't get what's so hard about pronouncing your name...it's easy for me. XD
Yeah, do what you've got to do.

Exactly, Shah-bah-lah-bah-doo, simple.
Well, Been Gone For a Long, long time. Busy with school and life. But I have decided to come back. I will not post AS much, but will post. I haven't been up with the metagame at all. Don't know what the newest beyblade is. I am kinda back on everything now since I just came back from a 3 week Vaca.

Point is, I have come back, will post as much, and will get caught up!
Yeah, you're back! Finally, it's been a while. Just read through last new threads in "Beyblade General" if you want to get caught up.
" Paul Scholes snaps from retirement"- Fergie.
"Whatzzer snaps from retirement"- Fergie.

o hai guise. What's happening since I'm gone?
Not much, metagame still sucks.

Oh, and MFB might be ending and being replaced by Zero G. So, yeah.

Glad to see you back.
I really hope not. If Zero G is the new series, you might see loads more posts here...
Do you really expect they'd make a business decision that would destroy a franchise like that? Have a little more faith, they've had G Rev to learn from Wink

Honestly, with the number of people leaving or getting bored with the game lately, it might actually keep some of us interested, if it replaces the rather dull metagame we have right now.
Ok, ok. Smile I'll grant you that, and apologize for the pessimistic moment. Let time and TT reveal their wisdom.
I am going to be leaving WBO for a good amount of time because I have to concentrate on my studies. I am gonna study cert III for general horticulture. so ya, won't really know I am back. see you all.
If everyone has to leave for school when there is school, and that they go away on vacations when there are holidays, in total we will have nobody online most of the time ...
(Jan. 27, 2012  4:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If everyone has to leave for school when there is school, and that they go away on vacations when there are holidays, in total we will have nobody online most of the time ...

It's bad enough at night, when there aren't many members on...

Or, if you're in a time zone where your day, is our night, then it's already like that...
(Jan. 27, 2012  4:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If everyone has to leave for school when there is school, and that they go away on vacations when there are holidays, in total we will have nobody online most of the time ...

sorry about that Ms Kai-V, but I put studying as my first priority knowing that if I fail again, I will be kicked out of school. so ya, gonna miss you all.

Oh yes, that's so true... Good that I do not go for vacations! Tongue_out

(Jan. 27, 2012  5:30 PM)lovely Wrote:

sorry about that Ms Kai-V, but I put studying as my first priority knowing that if I fail again, I will be kicked out of school. so ya, gonna miss you all.

Oh no, she wasn't thwarting you, it was just an afterthought from her part. Smile
I'm probably out till Wednesday, I'm capped, (used up all my bandwith) and also, school is starting on the 4th.. although i probably will be on the occasional time, when i get the chance..
(Jan. 18, 2012  1:13 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I have midterms coming up, so I will be posting less, however I will be silently stalkingreading through the topics on WBO. After 2 weeks or so, I will be fully back, but till then salutations my fellow comrades!

As some of you may have noticed, (though I was still pretty active on FB), I'm posting a bit more now. Since midterms are fully over, I'm back in full swing! (with a hot GF)
Why is it that I never post that I'm going away? Tongue_out
Well, I had a situation that prevented me from posting here (kind of personal), but voilà, I have returned! Once again, I hope to boost up my posting, and be of some use around here! Smile
I'm back from Sri Lanka, I should be more active from now Joyful_3
Welcome back! And very timely as well since I've just passed your post count... ;p
hey Arupaeo, since you are online most of the time, can you tell us how many members have decided to leave the WBO for a while? I mean really, how many?
(Feb. 01, 2012  10:08 AM)Omega Wrote: I'm back from Sri Lanka, I should be more active from now Joyful_3

Welcome back, I still have that gaia dragoon S you know Tongue_out
(Feb. 01, 2012  3:25 PM)foxy Wrote: hey Arupaeo, since you are online most of the time, can you tell us how many members have decided to leave the WBO for a while? I mean really, how many?

You can count up the posts in this thread where people say they are leaving as well as I can. It's a fuzzy statistic anyway as many people who are "leaving" still come on the site regularly and sometimes post as well.
(Feb. 01, 2012  6:12 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2012  3:25 PM)foxy Wrote: hey Arupaeo, since you are online most of the time, can you tell us how many members have decided to leave the WBO for a while? I mean really, how many?

You can count up the posts in this thread where people say they are leaving as well as I can. It's a fuzzy statistic anyway as many people who are "leaving" still come on the site regularly and sometimes post as well.

It is irrelevant anyway, as they are all still here with us in BEY-SPIRIT! DJ - Yeah!
I'm leaving... My last post was on the gfx tourney because i heard from my friend also on the WBO that he entered the tournament and he also told me that my friend Natsudragneel entered so I guessed which one was his.... I want him to win!!!