Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Well, I don't think anyone cares, but-
I won't be checking onto WBO much... Recently, I was having problems with my net connection, so I had stopped checking around this site...
Other than that, my exams are beginning. I am too busy with studies (and projects... My school is SO DUMB! Projects and exams together?!) that I barely manage to get some free time. I am also busy with my beyblade design entry. I simply don't get time to make the fully assembled bey.. Tongue_out
Also, I love to relax in my free time. I usually play around with my brand new Kerbecs! Grin I keep on launching it, and admire its beauty. I think Kerbecs made me lose all enthusiasm in Beyblade. I hate doing any beybattles now, as I hate to see Hell's paint chip off. Angry So, all in all, I have suddenly lost interest in WBO. I can't really figure out the reason, but I think that it happened because other things seemed to be better.
Lastly, I am back into Pokemon TCG! I hadn't touched a card since 2005, but just yesterday, I bagged in a Giratina card(my favorite) and I started loving it! So, the reason(s) why I won't come to WBO are-
My brand new Hell Kerbecs.
Pokemon TCG.
Studies.
Smile
But yes, I'll still come around for a few minutes to check for new releases, and better combos. I'll be back sometime around October, when I'll finally get a break from all projects and exams. Then, I'll have a lot of free time! Grin
So, Goodbye! I'll be back soon, and you can expect me almost everyday if I get better at time management.

(Aug. 31, 2011  12:31 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I don't think anyone cares, but-
I won't be checking onto WBO much... Recently, I was having problems with my net connection, so I had stopped checking around this site...
Other than that, my exams are beginning. I am too busy with studies (and projects... My school is SO DUMB! Projects and exams together?!) that I barely manage to get some free time. I am also busy with my beyblade design entry. I simply don't get time to make the fully assembled bey.. Tongue_out
Also, I love to relax in my free time. I usually play around with my brand new Kerbecs! Grin I keep on launching it, and admire its beauty. I think Kerbecs made me lose all enthusiasm in Beyblade. I hate doing any beybattles now, as I hate to see Hell's paint chip off. Angry So, all in all, I have suddenly lost interest in WBO. I can't really figure out the reason, but I think that it happened because other things seemed to be better.
Lastly, I am back into Pokemon TCG! I hadn't touched a card since 2005, but just yesterday, I bagged in a Giratina card(my favorite) and I started loving it! So, the reason(s) why I won't come to WBO are-
Pokemon TCG.
Studies.
Smile
But yes, I'll still come around for a few minutes to check for new releases, and better combos. I'll be back sometime around October, when I'll finally get a break from all projects and exams. Then, I'll have a lot of free time! Grin
So, Goodbye! I'll be back soon, and you can expect me almost everyday if I get better at time management.

ooo. come back soon !
You will be missed Janstarblast. You were cool to have around and from what you did contribute, I am sure many people, including myself appreciated it. So thank you and come back soon. Have fun on your journey with Pokemon! It is truly fun AND also your best in school and be successful in life! See you around.
See around, jan. We'll miss you Smile
Unhappy , We all will miss Jan. Goodbye and hope you had a good time here (I'm losing interest in Beyblade too lol).
Well, my internet is working again. I'm back. Joyful_2
Ah that's good! Bey-Heart is one of the members that I respect and there is only a few that I do. Welcome back!
Whoa! Thanks guys! Grin
Hello peoplez, I'm back from Walt Disney World. I got lots of Disney carp, but I also rode Space Mountain like, 29 times while I was there, so, yea.
(Aug. 31, 2011  12:31 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I am also busy with my beyblade design entry. I simply don't get time to make the fully assembled bey.. Tongue_out

You do not necessarily have to make a picture of the Beyblade fully assembled.
(Aug. 31, 2011  12:31 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I don't think anyone cares, but-
Pokemon TCG.
Studies.
Smile

:c
And right when I come back too. DX
And, since my mom got paid, and we paid the internet bill, I'm back for another month xD
Pokemon TCG.
Studies.
Smile

I'd call this weak, but that'd make me a hypocrite. I can call it a great shame though. :C

Boo yeah raigecko is BACK welcome back how much was the bill may i ask?
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:20 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Boo yeah raigecko is BACK welcome back how much was the bill may i ask?

... Because that's obviously something that totally isn't private and at all relevant to you in any way...
I won't be on for much because of school. I will be on on the weekends for a while, but that'll be it.
I'm leaving Wednesday(tomorrow, as of this posting in my timezone) and won't be back until Monday. I may or may not be able to check in from the hotel I'll be staying at in Cleveland.
(Sep. 06, 2011  9:31 PM)Hazel Wrote: I'm leaving Wednesday(tomorrow, as of this posting in my timezone) and won't be back until Monday. I may or may not be able to check in from the hotel I'll be staying at in Cleveland.
Ha, you should spend your time with you fiance, not Beyblade. Wink See you Monday!
Ah. Have a good time at Cleveland! We'll be all missing you at 'State of the WBO' thread XD.

See you Monday!
I don't think I'll be online now till the end of September.
Tomorrow I'm off to Canada and the US for a vacation. I come back on the 20th.
And then from 21st I have my exams which end on the 30th. So I think I'll regularly be on after 1st October.
Anyone realize that Bluezee has been banned? Didn't really know where to put this.
Yeah...saw that while browsing the spin-stealer thread..IMO it may be a 1-day suspension
The grey writing is only for when you're banned so I don't think so.
Ohh..yes I forgot that...well its bad that the creator of the best(nearly best when in control) attack combo is banned..but I dont think he had bad posts did he?
(Sep. 08, 2011  11:58 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Ohh..yes I forgot that...well its bad that the creator of the best(nearly best when in control) attack combo is banned..but I dont think he had bad posts did he?

Hahah, OK, you have definitely not seen his latest posts even though I took almost twenty-four hours to delete them.

He is just currently not fit to be in a community right now. Perhaps in one year we could reconsider, but he was already at ninety percent in his warning level yet he was still acting like that. I was kind for a while, but since he obviously did not want to change or recognise that he had anything to change, that just does not belong in our community. "Deal with it or leave/shut up", at ninety percent, when a few people have talked to you much earlier about changing your attitude : it was really an exception that I kept him here all that time. Everyone else in the Committee would have probably banned him a long time ago.
Going away for a couple months, I gotta focus on my band and my girlfriend so......
See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on another note: I dont have internet to get on that much.