Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Aug. 15, 2011  3:11 AM)Æ›nubis Wrote: Well I am leaving. I still blade and all but i like never post anymore. I am leaving to focus more on my new girlfriend, studies, and just chillin'. I will miss you all.....good bye.

We'll miss you Anubis.
Oh, this is depressing. School starts tomorrow. And I had a scary teacher so I will be away from Monday to Saturday.
If by chance, I will be able to sneak in.
I'm going away to PEI tomorrow until August 25th (followed by Montreal between the 26th and September 2nd!). I'll have time to hop online, I'm sure, but if I don't respond to PMs quickly, you'll know why. Smile
Bye for now we'll miss you
Going on another Scout campout this weekend. At least it's to an air force base, (woo hoo) but I won't be on here Friday or Saturday, unless it's for a couple minutes or something. Smile
-Stretches- Welp. Time to get back into Beyblade. Again. I keep wandering off into the Shadow Realm where the land of Yu-Gi-Oh! allures me; I'll equal devote my time to both Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh! and I'll keep myself from overspending on either hobby.
That's awesome, I love your new camera too! You videos are awesome, keep 'em up.
Nice to see you back as a blader. Welcome back.
Kei: thank god it doesn't go into beyhem! Have fun in PEI, it ridiculously beautiful. (I'm sure you know that if you're going) as for Montreal: use Fox bro he is beastly!!!!!!

Momo: SHADOW REALM haha those words bring back memories. Lol relinquished.
Damn right you're back!
Well, don't think I need to say too much..I know a lot of you were waiting so..Just know I'm back for a while.
Aah your back Bluezee Smile

Welcome back!
(Aug. 18, 2011  5:33 PM)KidTala Wrote: Aah your back Bluezee Smile

Welcome back!

Thanks a lot. I appreciate that. Smile
Dont go Anubis ill die T.T.All good members are leaving.... next thing ya know.........This fourm be closed (hehe that will never happen)
Welcome Back bluezee, its nice to see someone like you is back.
(Aug. 18, 2011  5:27 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Well, don't think I need to say too much..I know a lot of you were waiting so..Just know I'm back for a while.

Ah, I've noticed you hanging around the threads. Nice to know you're back.
Well, all, I'll be gone from tomorrow (Friday) at 8:30 A.M. until the end of the weekend for band. See you all soon.
Hmph, I've been debating this for a few days now, but I'm going to stop posting for a while. As in, until around late September (Maybe earlier). I've almost become addicted to this site, so I feel it's best to step away for a while, and take a deep breath. I'll miss you all, but it won't be forever. I'll stop in by and by, but I won't be posting much.

Beybye
(Aug. 19, 2011  1:28 AM)Sparta Wrote: Hmph, I've been debating this for a few days now, but I'm going to stop posting for a while. As in, until around late September (Maybe earlier). I've almost become addicted to this site, so I feel it's best to step away for a while, and take a deep breath. I'll miss you all, but it won't be forever. I'll stop in by and by, but I won't be posting much.

Beybye

D'aww, come on; another great member leaving. I know it's only temporary, so I guess we'll see you soon! Grin
(Aug. 19, 2011  2:07 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  1:28 AM)Sparta Wrote: Hmph, I've been debating this for a few days now, but I'm going to stop posting for a while. As in, until around late September (Maybe earlier). I've almost become addicted to this site, so I feel it's best to step away for a while, and take a deep breath. I'll miss you all, but it won't be forever. I'll stop in by and by, but I won't be posting much.

Beybye

D'aww, come on; another great member leaving. I know it's only temporary, so I guess we'll see you soon! Grin
Awwww

By the way, as for my stories: I will continue working on them, but won't be able to update until I come back.
i m back guys
Well, band camp is over. I'm officially back, with a girlfriend! XD
Bey-Heart
SUCCESSFUL BAND CAMP WAS SUCCESSFUL! XD Welcome back.

Bluezee
Welcome back man Grin
I got a M145... I don't think Basalt M145ES will work Confused lol
Back from vacation. Hopefully I didn't miss much at all.
Welcome back shabalabadoo Smile I hope you had a good vacation Wink
in a few hours ill be leaving for vacation to see my family and i know everyone here will miss me but u can dry your tears knowing that ill be back in 3 or 4 days

anyway i hope i dont miss anything too important