Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Aww, poseidon, where ya going man?
Turkey Olu Denis 8)
thanks guys i wot be that long a week + a few days but nothing much
Oooooh, nice Grin, have fun man!
Well, I'm leaving to Niagara Falls today, so I won't be on until late Sunday or early Monday. See you guys until then Tongue_out
Leaving tomorrow for my summer holyday!
I ll be back ina mounth Smile
Bye WBO
I'm off to a Music Festival today (RedFest, to anyone who's interested) I'll be coming home Sunday and I'm guessing I'll be knackered! So I'll be back on Sunday Eve/Monday, have a good weekend everyone!
I quit beyblade my friend librasam (who has the name as me) is to take my place. He comes to my house to register, and uses my IP adress
hes new, please his questions. Thx
(Jul. 23, 2011  12:29 PM)Pleasedelete Wrote: I quit beyblade my friend librasam (who has the name as me) is to take my place. He comes to my house to register, and uses my IP adress

This guy seems legit.

Serious
I'm going away for 2 weeks. I'll be at 2 church camps, each lasts 1 week. I'm leaving tomorrow.

The first camp, is in Mcgahesville Virginia. I'm not going to have access to the internet, and I won't be able to text any of my friends. (Sorry guys, they don't allow cell phones.) But, there is a 4 hour drive there, and a 4 hour drive back, so I can text some of you guys during the ride.

The second camp is in Maryland, and it takes about an hour and a half to get there. I won't have access to the internet, but I will be able to text you guys.

When I'm able to text, I would appreciate it very much if some of you guys would text me. Especially during the 4 hour ride. I don't like boredom. Tongue_out
Take hell kerbecs.

Teach them to spin.
(Jul. 23, 2011  4:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: Take hell kerbecs.

Teach them to spin.
Lol. I'm not taking any Beyblade's. Besides, I don't even own a Hell Kerbecs. XD
(Jul. 23, 2011  12:31 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2011  12:29 PM)Pleasedelete Wrote: I quit beyblade my friend librasam (who has the name as me) is to take my place. He comes to my house to register, and uses my IP adress

This guy seems legit.

Serious

What does that mean?
It means 'Pleasedelete's explanation is suspicious. It sounds like he just made a new account to start a clean slate. Perhaps "he" has a lot of warnings. I doubt you would be using his IP address consistently, unless you go to his house to use his Internet. In which case you would be a freeloader. Anyways, if you are indeed making a new account I'm sure the mods will get you.
Umm... I do use his internet. he said it was ok.
Suuuure he did. Let me explain this VERY CLEARLY. If it does turn out that you are indeed "PleaseDelete", then you'll get an IP most likely.
(Jul. 23, 2011  5:01 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2011  4:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: Take hell kerbecs.

Teach them to spin.
Lol. I'm not taking any Beyblade's. Besides, I don't even own a Hell Kerbecs. XD
If you take some you'll either:
A. Gain popularity and get a lot of friends
B. Get called a nerd who likes spinning tops.

(Jul. 23, 2011  7:56 PM)Librasam Wrote: Umm... I do use his internet. he said it was ok.
Mhmm. And I'm really Kai-V. Serious
(Jul. 23, 2011  5:44 PM)firedragons1 Wrote: i ill meet wbo tommprow.
i wanna sleep,

There's no point to that post, saying you're going to sleep, you aren't really going away.
Leaving for a couple days on Thursday; going with my relatives. *shudders* Should be back near the beginning of August.
Well, I'm back. It was good, but would've been better if we stayed 2 more days, to make it a full week. Only problem, the place was already booked XD! We went to this water park, and we stayed there in a lazy river all day XD! Oh, and I only got on twice the whole time I was down there! Way too busy at da beach XD! Thanks Coasters, Soul_, and th!nk!
Oh wow, firedragons1 is back, this will be entertaining!

Ryuk: Welcome back Ryuk Smile
(Jul. 23, 2011  5:44 PM)firedragons1 Wrote: i ill meet wbo tommprow.
i wanna sleep,

Not using the WBO just because you are gonna sleep doesn't mean ur leaving....

@Th!nk,Here,we directly speak to our new favorite member Tongue_out,We had a great time going through all his posts and stuff lol!
(Jul. 23, 2011  7:27 PM)Hero Wrote: It means 'Pleasedelete's explanation is suspicious. It sounds like he just made a new account to start a clean slate. Perhaps "he" has a lot of warnings. I doubt you would be using his IP address consistently, unless you go to his house to use his Internet. In which case you would be a freeloader. Anyways, if you are indeed making a new account I'm sure the mods will get you.

The problem is that Shika blade/Pleasedelete only had a twenty-percent warning level.
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2011  7:27 PM)Hero Wrote: It means 'Pleasedelete's explanation is suspicious. It sounds like he just made a new account to start a clean slate. Perhaps "he" has a lot of warnings. I doubt you would be using his IP address consistently, unless you go to his house to use his Internet. In which case you would be a freeloader. Anyways, if you are indeed making a new account I'm sure the mods will get you.

The problem is that Shika blade/Pleasedelete only had a twenty-percent warning level.

That is either puzzling or hilarious. Wow.
I'm going to be away for a while. I am not sure how long I will be away exactly, but I am estimating a month and a half. I'm moving into a new house, so we are not going to get internet until we are full moved in. So at about mid september I will be back.
Wow, that sucks man. Hope it all goes smoothly! Smile