Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Yeah not really a few days more like ... a few weeks
Nano's leaving?! D: NOO WE LOVE YOU! Don't leave! Unhappy
@Own-Ray Come back soon! Tongue_out
I haven't posted on here for a while but i've been keeping up with the 4ds , so I guess this is my return? The WBO looking is great!
I won't be here tomorrow, until late at nightime, I have an agricultural field trip tomorrow Grin And then after that I have workouts for football, so i won't be back until maybe 6:30-7PM Central Time.
Not sure if this really counts as going away, but hey.

In an attempt to be more focused on Scouts, school, etc., I'm limiting myself to 2 hours a day on the computer. I can just sit on the computer all day without a care in the world (I do eat, don't worry Wink), and that's really bad. So until I can get my priorities sorted out, you probably won't see a lot of me. Doesn't really matter, since I hardly contribute to the site, but eh.
i wont be on much for the next few weeks

i am going camping and to visit relatives in London Ontario, me and my family are moving (not out of Toronto), and i just need a break from the WBO
I may or not be on next month from August 25th to September 1st since I'll be at Walt Disney World. I might bring my laptop to use at the hotel or just use the browser on my phone while I'm in line for rides or while I eat. Expect me to take pics and post it somewhere or make a video and put it on YouTube.
Going to be off for the weekend. Going to the lake! Grin
I will also be away for the weekend. Going on a canoeing trip with Scouts. Tongue_out I'll be back on Sunday.
Well, I'm quiting beyblade. I'll probably be back in a couple months to a year. Bye.
Dont think many people noticed, but I've been gone and hardly on for a few weeks. I have a few reasons:
1. we had no internet.
2. Ive been at my best friends house in Lethbridge, Vic, Aus
Im typing from my laptop sitting in a motel in St Kilda.
Bet no one noticed....
Well, I am going away for probably a year or so. I am too busy with school and mostly soccer practice so farewell. This is goodbye for now.
Shahmir9, Good luck with everything and I hope you come back!
Well I'm officially back. Hah, no one is on, since it's P/HMSR Day.
Well, I'll be leaving on vacation for a week starting Monday if anyone cares. I'll still get on sometimes with my iPod though, but I'm sure no one cares.

Thnx Coasters.
Oh, no! So you won't be on here OR Random carp that much? You will be missed on both sites!
I'll be away in Galway from Tuesday until Friday night probably.
Sorry for the trouble, but I'll be relaxing in upstate New York for the next 2 weeks. I really won't be able to come on, seeing as we'll be on an island with no WiFi. for those of you in the tournament or reading my stories, I apologize. I won't be able to update, so you'll just have to hold your breath. As for the tournament, if anyone would like to take over while I'm gone, PM me. It would really help. Thanks!
I'm back from NZ!
Saved some money and buying a new BB-10.
(Jul. 17, 2011  10:32 PM)Ryuk Wrote: Well, I'll be leaving on vacation for a week starting Monday if anyone cares. I'll still get on sometimes with my iPod though, but I'm sure no one cares.

Thnx Coasters.

Aw , you won't be on RC too ? That's way too sad Angry ! Have fun in your vacation.
Well, I haven't been on for quite a while now, and I feel it would be mean to just leave so...

Goodbye WBO. I have quit Beyblade. Thanks everyone for making my time here awsome. Smile I will never forget the time I was on the WBO and played beyblade. Smile

Goodbye everyone.

-HorogiumX
oh no you were pretty cool I will miss you and you has some really nice testing results see ya

-Flaming Aries
alright guys im going to be fully offline from tommorow so ill reply back to all my PMs when im back c'ya
(Jul. 21, 2011  12:05 PM)poseidon Wrote: alright guys im going to be fully offline from tommorow so ill reply back to all my PMs when im back c'ya

see you next time dude hope u return soon