Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I think that was sarcasm. I mean think twice. Shes the head of WBO.. =L you've been froobed.
Yeah, I know...but she probably does get more than that per day, its just that I've never gotten so many
I woke up the day before yesterday with 7 PM's overnight, ahahahahahahahah. Grin

I kinda noticed you were gone. No one to argue with properly Tongue_out Grin
Haha thanks. Hey, how's your cold doing? Is it getting better?
Turned out it WAS glandular fever, so I won't be 100% for a while, but I was well enough to go back to work tonight Grin I'm back to eating solid food and being awake more than asleep. Not perfect by any means, but definitely much better Tongue_out

Also, I JUST figured out who the guy in your avatar/sig is. The first gym leader I ever battled, hahah.

This is getting chatty, though. In retrospect I should've PM'd you this, but ahh well Tongue_out
So, for those who did not notice or was wondering, I was gone for a while. Hibernating you could say. So yeah, I'm back now. Got a few more releases to put out within the week and trust me, you will LOVE them. So yeah, hi.
(Jun. 19, 2011  3:12 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Starting June 30th, I'll be gone for 10 days for vacation in (yes, that's right) Florida! Mainly in the Orlando area, I will probably only bring one or 2 beys though. Visiting HP World and all. Cool

It's a nerd's dream come true. So, I'll log on every now and then via iPod, but that's about it. I'll be mainly inactive.

Hah have fun. wanna battle call me im in o town.
(Jun. 19, 2011  3:12 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Starting June 30th, I'll be gone for 10 days for vacation in (yes, that's right) Florida! Mainly in the Orlando area, I will probably only bring one or 2 beys though. Visiting HP World and all. Cool

It's a nerd's dream come true. So, I'll log on every now and then via iPod, but that's about it. I'll be mainly inactive.

Hah have fun. wanna battle call me im in o town.
(Jun. 27, 2011  7:31 PM)Bluezee Wrote: So, for those who did not notice or was wondering, I was gone for a while. Hibernating you could say. So yeah, I'm back now. Got a few more releases to put out within the week and trust me, you will LOVE them. So yeah, hi.

Ahhh, just so you know, Maryland has improved. Come down here boy. Cool. Also I cannot wait to see what best combos you have. Welcome Back Zee.
Welcome back Bluezee!
(Jun. 27, 2011  7:31 PM)Bluezee Wrote: So, for those who did not notice or was wondering, I was gone for a while. Hibernating you could say. So yeah, I'm back now. Got a few more releases to put out within the week and trust me, you will LOVE them. So yeah, hi.

welcome back bluezee
Man, was I wondering where you were. Welcome back!
I'm leaving for two months to go to camp. I might occasionally come on if I have a chance using my DS (there's any area that has wifi for the staff, but a lot of kids use it for their iPod touches and DS.) Until then, see you guys.
Guys ill be gone for a couple weeks.
Im gone. Be back on 25th Unhappy See ya.
i am going for the weekend in a hour or two, i should be back on Monday
-deleted-

I can't figure a way how to edit my post, so I deleted it.
Well you're not technically leaving, so it is pretty off topic. No worries, just edit it
Going to New Zealand tommorow and leaving at 3.30 in the morning.Smile
taking a rest from blading for a while on Wednesday since I have no one to battle and hasbro still have not released a new blade in the U.K,so yeah it gets boring battling the same old blades
Canada day long weekend till July 4th. I'll be much more active than I have in the last little while. After that I'll working more often.
yay back from camping for four days Tongue_out, bit burnt tho....
Thanks for welcoming me back guys. I appreciate it Smile.
(Jul. 03, 2011  7:12 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: yay back from camping for four days Tongue_out, bit burnt tho....
I knew something was missing from my inbox and the forums, but with my memory, totally forgot what! YAY!

(Jul. 03, 2011  12:17 AM)Hero Wrote: Canada day long weekend till July 4th. I'll be much more active than I have in the last little while. After that I'll working more often.
Bummer man. But yeah, I totally understand it Tongue_out
I was gone for a week in Tacoma Washington. I logged on to check a few things, but not to post a lot. So yeah, I'm back Uncertain
yo. this is DeX speaking, using my bro's account that wasn't used for a long time. I was gone cause my modem was broken. now somethings:

1. somehow, I can't access my account. (mods, can you guys somehow send me a activation code?)
2. to the mods: I got a new IP address.
3. longtest tom, wont be able to go online much.

so yeah, bye!