Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I will be "on leave" for 1 and a half month as my computer is on maintenance right now and a new one that can fulfill operational needs regarding my academic work is too expensive and too early for me to buy one as my plans for renewing it had at leat 5 months. However, the main reason is that I began working on a classified project throughout my internship in Turkish National Science Foundation(TÃœBÄ°TAK) which takes alot of time since all the work requires reading too many lengthy papers and research in every possible academic database.

Therefore, I won't be able to perform the WBO Turkey tournament in Ankara and won't be able to work on WBO TR as I had planned and foretold. However, I will try to continue on my work with the start of October, still I should note that this is my Junior year of my undergraduate studies which means I will be doing the amount of study that is the double of the total I have done in my first two since I will be working way through publishing papers in order to open my path to MIT for my graduate studies.

To conclude, consider me away for a year...
Good luck with everything ZenX. Smile
I'm finally back, don't want to be back home but it happens. Time to read up on what's been happening. I have kept up to date with some bits and pieces =D.
Welcome back Espio. Smile
Gone campin' for the weekend, won't be 'round til Sunday.

Happy bladin' without me XD

BBL
Have fun. Smile Wish I could go camping. Tongue_out
Um, just got back from sort of spontaneous short break, leaving again on the 17th but will be back on the 22nd, then I'm off again on the 28th, only for four days though. Life suddenly got busy. :\
Cya Rocky, yeah it is ... I'll be away till Wednesday due to so much school work and assignments, so I'll be away till then ... cya! Smile
Next few days are going to be really busy. I have to finish up some major reporting for my team, and start prepping for the next guy taking over my position.
I R back, bitten to hell and everything >>
hey guys ill be back in a few days, ive just got my new computer and i aint got net for it yet, and my dad being well...my dad he wont let me use te other computer for internet ; ;
Dropping in to say hello (and also notice for my name change).

Smile
Welcome back birds Tongue_out - I like your new Avi.

(Aug. 15, 2009  7:51 PM)Rocky Wrote: Um, just got back from sort of spontaneous short break, leaving again on the 17th but will be back on the 22nd, then I'm off again on the 28th, only for four days though. Life suddenly got busy. :\

Bye Rocky, have a nice time in another boring english landmark Grin
(Aug. 17, 2009  3:22 PM)Birds Wrote: Dropping in to say hello (and also notice for my name change).

Smile

just when I was getting used to bugturtles ... Tongue_out_wink
EDIT: Sorry, I thought my posts were gonna double merge but Kei posted Tongue_out, will edit this and put in the other post. Sorry D:
i might be able to get on a computer or not for awihle it all depends on what happens. im gunna b busy with getting back into the rythm of school again and also with the school tennis stuff going on so it all depends
let you know in advance come September the 3rd i will not be online at all unless its proper holls like half term and Christmas not weekends cos im going in to yr 10 and you know yrs 10 & 11 are meant to be the most important.
hang on a moment what was i thinking i will not be going after all cos u guys are whats keeping sane like so many bladers i guess
Well, I'm back after a whole week in Hawaii. I didn't anticipate that I wouldn't have internet service there.
Right, guess I should officially change my away status now. :X I'm still pretty busy though what with school and such so forgive me if it takes a while to get the WBO properly back into my routine. ^^;
I'm not going to be so present in the coming weeks because I'm going to be dealing with entering school at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Entertainment Design starting on October first. Right now, family drama is ensuing over dumb carp.

So I might not post all that much. Just letting you guys know.

Also, where would I make a topic indicating my move to Pittsburgh? I want bladers in the area to know that I'm there and available to battle.
(Sep. 03, 2009  4:22 AM)Anubis Wrote: Also, where would I make a topic indicating my move to Pittsburgh? I want bladers in the area to know that I'm there and available to battle.

WBO General... :\
(Sep. 03, 2009  5:22 AM)Aqua Wrote: WBO General... :\

Sorry..! I just wasn't sure.
You could say that, in a way, I was away because I haven't been active much over the past months. I plan to change this and will try my hardest become a more active member once again. So, i'm back. Smile