Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Sep. 04, 2021  2:22 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2021  6:34 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Soooo, I think I'm leaving the site. Probably for good.
Yeah, I know this is kinda sudden, but there's been a lot of stuff going on at home and they've been piling up for a while...and long story short, the result is that I'm going to leave most, if not all communities I was active on, WBO included. It's been a blast getting to know you guys, and I had so much fun participating in all sorts of discussions, following the great creations of some users, and sharing those of my own.
I might come back some time in the future, but for now, I'll have to say goodbye. So thanks for everything WBO, I'm so happy I got the chance to know so many amazing people on here...stay safe, and I'll hopefully see you again.

I am sed. Really sed. 😭😭😭

welcome to our world 😭😭😭😭😭
(Sep. 03, 2021  6:34 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Soooo, I think I'm leaving the site. Probably for good.
Yeah, I know this is kinda sudden, but there's been a lot of stuff going on at home and they've been piling up for a while...and long story short, the result is that I'm going to leave most, if not all communities I was active on, WBO included. It's been a blast getting to know you guys, and I had so much fun participating in all sorts of discussions, following the great creations of some users, and sharing those of my own.
I might come back some time in the future, but for now, I'll have to say goodbye. So thanks for everything WBO, I'm so happy I got the chance to know so many amazing people on here...stay safe, and I'll hopefully see you again.

I'm probably a little late, but better late than never, right?

First of all, thank you so very much for being such a kind person while you were here. While we aren't that close, but we definitely made some interactions that are meaningful to me. When I first started writing oneshots and making characters, you were there. You helped me with building OCs and writing things. I really loved and appreciated that. It's also nice to see a polite Shu fan like you - A rare being I haven't seen in centuries! /hj

All jokes aside, thank you for being an amazing person. Arrivederci.

[Image: cloudy-with-a-chance-of-meatballs-enough...an-cry.gif]

(I said bye to her on discord, dont worry)
I'm leaving the WBO due to school I'll be back during break (or a free day) And also I don't have time fore beyblade ( I'll still play the game but I can't spent all of my time here) And so and so I hope you can respect my decision its been a nice time!
(Sep. 17, 2021  12:33 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: I'm leaving the WBO due to school I'll be back during break (or a free day) And also I don't have time fore beyblade ( I'll still play the game but I can't spent all of my time here) And so and so I hope you can respect my decision its been a nice time!

We will never forget you Jjustice! Good luck on school!
(Sep. 17, 2021  12:49 AM)USN Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2021  12:33 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: I'm leaving the WBO due to school I'll be back during break (or a free day) And also I don't have time fore beyblade ( I'll still play the game but I can't spent all of my time here) And so and so I hope you can respect my decision its been a nice time!

We will never forget you Jjustice! Good luck on school!

Thanks, Hopefully I passed my finals

You've been an amazing friend for the past couple of months here and I appreciate it. You're always reading my fanfictions and always supporting me in everything I'm doing, I'm so grateful you've joined WBO, and being friends with you on here has been the best experience ever. Even if you do decide to leave for good I'll always be supporting you from behind. You've been awesome and I want you to know that even if you leave or won't be here as often as you used to, you're always gonna be my friend, whether I decide to leave too or not. I support you in your decision to be here less often if you think that's appropriate for now. But I just want you to know that I'm grateful that you were my friend here and always had my back. Thank you for supporting me in all my decisions and everything I've ever done here. I still remember when you used to tell me how much you liked my chapters on Beyblade Burst Bionic Battle, and I'll always appreciate you, even if I never knew you in person you still count as a real friend to me no matter what. I hope you come back at least once or twice a week or whenever you have time but this is coming from my heart. Thank you LegendJustice for everything you've done, you're an amazing buddy and I know you'll still be on from time to time but I just want you to know I'm thankful. Keep on Blading man, I'll never forget about you no matter where you are. Thanks for the amazing times Smile
(Sep. 17, 2021  12:50 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

You've been an amazing friend for the past couple of months here and I appreciate it. You're always reading my fanfictions and always supporting me in everything I'm doing, I'm so grateful you've joined WBO, and being friends with you on here has been the best experience ever. Even if you do decide to leave for good I'll always be supporting you from behind. You've been awesome and I want you to know that even if you leave or won't be here as often as you used to, you're always gonna be my friend, whether I decide to leave too or not.  I support you in your decision to be here less often if you think that's appropriate for now. But I just want you to know that I'm grateful that you were my friend here and always had my back. Thank you for supporting me in all my decisions and everything I've ever done here. I still remember when you used to tell me how much you liked my chapters on Beyblade Burst Bionic Battle, and I'll always appreciate you, even if I never knew you in person you still count as a real friend to me no matter what. I hope you come back at least once or twice a week or whenever you have time but this is coming from my heart. Thank you LegendJustice for everything you've done, you're an amazing buddy and I know you'll still be on from time to time but I just want you to know I'm thankful. Keep on Blading man, I'll never forget about you no matter where you are. Thanks for the amazing times Smile

I'm In tears right now, thanks for the memories!
(Sep. 17, 2021  12:55 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2021  12:50 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: You've been an amazing friend for the past couple of months here and I appreciate it. You're always reading my fanfictions and always supporting me in everything I'm doing, I'm so grateful you've joined WBO, and being friends with you on here has been the best experience ever. Even if you do decide to leave for good I'll always be supporting you from behind. You've been awesome and I want you to know that even if you leave or won't be here as often as you used to, you're always gonna be my friend, whether I decide to leave too or not.  I support you in your decision to be here less often if you think that's appropriate for now. But I just want you to know that I'm grateful that you were my friend here and always had my back. Thank you for supporting me in all my decisions and everything I've ever done here. I still remember when you used to tell me how much you liked my chapters on Beyblade Burst Bionic Battle, and I'll always appreciate you, even if I never knew you in person you still count as a real friend to me no matter what. I hope you come back at least once or twice a week or whenever you have time but this is coming from my heart. Thank you LegendJustice for everything you've done, you're an amazing buddy and I know you'll still be on from time to time but I just want you to know I'm thankful. Keep on Blading man, I'll never forget about you no matter where you are. Thanks for the amazing times Smile

I'm In tears right now, thanks for the memories!

No problem, and don't you forget about me or I'll be coming to fine you! Smile

Makes sense. Cya. (you weren't expecting this did you?)
(Sep. 17, 2021  6:36 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

Makes sense. Cya. (you weren't expecting this did you?)

I saw this coming from a mile away lol.
(Sep. 18, 2021  12:42 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2021  6:36 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Makes sense. Cya. (you weren't expecting this did you?)

I saw this coming from a mile away lol.

A day later and you’re still here? 

I get it, some people wanna see who says goodbye. But don’t say you’re gonna leave then continue to be active.
(Sep. 18, 2021  2:00 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  12:42 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: I saw this coming from a mile away lol.

I get it, some people wanna see who says goodbye. But don’t say you’re gonna leave then continue to be active.

He sayed hed be active on free days, jeez cut him some slack
(Sep. 18, 2021  2:00 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  12:42 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: I saw this coming from a mile away lol.

He never claimed to be leaving for good, he just stated he'd be less active because he was busy. And he stated in some other post that he's currently bored and has time to be on WBO. "I'll be back during break (or a free day)."
(Sep. 18, 2021  2:13 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  2:00 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: A day later and you’re still here? 

He never claimed to be leaving for good, he just stated he'd be less active because he was busy. And he stated in some other post that he's currently bored and has time to be on WBO. "I'll be back during break (or a free day)."

Okay so basically his activity is now “Hey I’ll be online when I have time”?

That’s literally everyone on the site, and a useless post.
(Sep. 18, 2021  2:28 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  2:13 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: He never claimed to be leaving for good, he just stated he'd be less active because he was busy. And he stated in some other post that he's currently bored and has time to be on WBO. "I'll be back during break (or a free day)."

He's going to be online less than he usually was, and I'm pretty sure many people have made posts similar to his and nobody called them out. I'm not trying to argue or anything frankly that's kinda what I'm trying to avoid I'm just saying that just because he's online today doesn't mean he'll be online as much as he used to. Probably very rarely and when he does come back he doesn't want his Notifications to explode with random quotes or pings. That's why he's giving a heads up that he's not going to be online as much as he used too Smile
(Sep. 18, 2021  2:33 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: He's going to be online less than he usually was, and I'm pretty sure many people have made posts similar to his and nobody called them out. I'm not trying to argue or anything frankly that's kinda what I'm trying to avoid I'm just saying that just because he's online today doesn't mean he'll be online as much as he used to. Probably very rarely and when he does come back he doesn't want his Notifications to explode with random quotes or pings. That's why he's giving a heads up that he's not going to be online as much as he used too Smile

The WBO has plenty of veteran users who are familiar with people claiming to leave and then automatically come back. Im sure they know what theyre talking about when they notice Justice coming back after a day. If many people have done the same thing as you claimed, Im sure they wouldve told users to knock it off. But aside from that, its only a couple people Ive seen here who did “leaves-but-come-back-super-quickly” maneuver 

Exact words from Justice: “I'm leaving the WBO due to school I'll be back during break (or a free day).” No where does it say that its only decreasing activity — it just sounds like leaving entirely. Justice may edit the post to be clearer but that was never done

And while I really do not want to gatekeep who-says-what (because I myself am adding input too), I really advise that you 1) read Justice’s exact wording clearly before you speak or 2) let Justice do the talking and explain this himself, because your username isnt LegendJustice so you dont know Justice’s circumstances (unless he told you to speak for him)
(Sep. 18, 2021  4:13 AM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  2:33 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: He's going to be online less than he usually was, and I'm pretty sure many people have made posts similar to his and nobody called them out. I'm not trying to argue or anything frankly that's kinda what I'm trying to avoid I'm just saying that just because he's online today doesn't mean he'll be online as much as he used to. Probably very rarely and when he does come back he doesn't want his Notifications to explode with random quotes or pings. That's why he's giving a heads up that he's not going to be online as much as he used too Smile

The WBO has plenty of veteran users who are familiar with people claiming to leave and then automatically come back. Im sure they know what theyre talking about when they notice Justice coming back after a day. If many people have done the same thing as you claimed, Im sure they wouldve told users to knock it off. But aside from that, its only a couple people Ive seen here who did “leaves-but-come-back” maneuver 

Exact words from Justice: “I'm leaving the WBO due to school I'll be back during break (or a free day).” No where does it say that its only decreasing activity — it just sounds like leaving entirely. Justice may edit the post to be clearer but that was never done

And while I really do not want to gatekeep who-says-what (because I myself am adding input too), I really advise that you 1) read Justice’s exact wording clearly before you speak or 2) let Justice do the talking and explain this himself, because your username isnt LegendJustice so you dont know Justice’s circumstances (unless he told you to speak for him)

I wasn't trying to speak for LJ I was just trying to explain to Cheeto what's going on but I guess LegendJustice could explain it better than I could. But in short LegendJustice's decision was to only spend time on WBO when he's free. There doesn't really need to be a whole discussion about it. But, you're correct, we should let LegendJustice do the talking here and clearly explain the situation. And I tried my best to interpret what exactly LegendJustice was saying but I probably didn't do it right so bonk on the head for me. In short, you're right, we should let LegendJustice do the talking. I didn't mean to "Speak for him" I just meant to try explaining what he said. Sorry about all the chaos!
(Sep. 18, 2021  2:28 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  2:13 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: He never claimed to be leaving for good, he just stated he'd be less active because he was busy. And he stated in some other post that he's currently bored and has time to be on WBO. "I'll be back during break (or a free day)."

Why are you always so harsh? Let LJ deal with his own posts! And you don't need to butt in to everything! Please refrain from being mean for no reason. Thank you.
(Sep. 18, 2021  8:09 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  2:28 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay so basically his activity is now “Hey I’ll be online when I have time”?

Why are you always so harsh? Let LJ deal with his own posts! And you don't need to butt in to everything! Please refrain from being mean for no reason. Thank you.

I don't understand the "harsh and mean" part, may you point that out? It doesn't sound too bad.
Why are we continuing this pointless discussion? I do not see any reason.
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:41 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Why are continuing this pointless discussion? I do not see any reason.

Which discussion? I just said it didn't sound that mean, let me check the previous posts.

Ohh now i get it
I'll be taking a long break from the WBO and the internet in general as my workload has increased a lot. See you folks till next year. Auf wiedersehen, Baad mei milte hai Smile
(Sep. 18, 2021  5:43 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: I'll be taking a long break from the WBO and the internet in general as my workload has increased a lot.  See you folks till next year. Auf wiedersehen, Baad mei milte hai Smile

I know we havent talked to each other much, but Im definitely going to miss you. You post a lot of interesting thoughts and discussion points on threads, and I will miss seeing such insight. You make threads a lot more fun to read through — see you around next year